We’re excited to build you a sofa that will feel as good in ten years as it does the day it arrives in your home. “The seat cushions are very comfortable and soft – you kind of sink into them, but then they bounce right back which is great for maintaining a clean look.” - Jackie Clair, New York. Together, they form a close bond. Kapur said realized that she was looking at an industry that hadn’t evolved in decades, and was completely out of touch with the needs of modern consumers. We discovered that the only way to deliver the best in comfort was to start with the best: regional American craftsmanship, resilient cushion cores, sturdy springs and frames, and the finest fabrics and leathers. Hilo is a custom packaging company, working with companies of all sizes to develop sustainable packaging. I remembered North Carolina furniture from my childhood, but didn’t find American-made products readily available when shopping myself. “Every detail was considered–from frame construction and cushion fill to subtle design details–and every piece went through 3 round of prototypes before we deemed it ready. Pei Yan Zhi feels he was betrayed. “Being a product-first company means we live and die by the quality of our product–so naturally I wanted to partner with the industry’s best,” Kapur said. Considered the gold standard in furniture construction, this technique is known to maintain its comfort and support for decades. Although he makes a valiant effort, his army is ultimately ambushed and defeated in a decisive battle. Kapur met over 25 factories in North Carolina and ultimately chose 3 to partner with at launch. This pairing of spring and cushion construction mean a seat that will maintain its loft, comfort, and support for years to come. (Source: Viki). Last updated Oct 5, 2020. An opportunist foe at the imperial court takes advantage of the situation, forcing Pei Yan Zhi to step down as head of the army – and manages to get a young subservient candidate to take the throne. -, “The seat cushions are very comfortable and soft – you kind of sink into them, but then they bounce right back which is great for maintaining a clean look.” -, We love our new Ludlow sofa - gorgeous and comfortable - it’s become the favorite seat in the house for adults and kids alike!” -, regional American craftsmanship, resilient cushion cores, sturdy springs and frames, and the finest fabrics and leathers, Ordering swatches is a great first step to designing the perfect piece for your home. Laid back and dreamy–Sullivan's a total heartthrob.

The story had been lost somewhere along the way.”.

“Designs were generic–it seemed like everyone had the same sofa!–materials felt cheap and when I asked, even salespeople couldn’t tell me where or how the products were made. The delivery and set-up was so professional - the guys were great. “These are brands committed to customer centricity, innovation and a technology-driven approach–all values I want to bring to the furniture industry with Maiden Home,” Kapur said. “When we hit the market, we were incredibly disappointed by the quality of furniture offered by big box retailers, particularly for the price,” Nidhi Kapur said. 4. Kapur has big plans for the future of Maiden Home.

“Around 90% of furniture consumers now seek out products online, yet big brands continue to pour billions into the offline experience–bigger stores, more salespeople, heavier catalogs, more warehouses,” Kapur said. It took us almost a year to decide on which Maiden Home sectional, with what fabric, and stain for the wood feet.

© 2020 Forbes Media LLC. As we build our product roadmap we’ll be listening to our customers and developing products that meet their most burning needs. We notice that when our customers furnish their homes, they purchase many pieces across just one or two brands–that’s because they’re looking for a consistent look and quality, and want to streamline what is already a stressful process. New launches and design inspiration delivered directly to your inbox. Eight-way hand tied springs make up the incredibly comfortable and resilient seat of The Warren. Being third- or even fourth-generation family-owned, they take personal pride in creating a quality product that customers will enjoy for years. If you’ve narrowed it down, but want a second opinion - we want to hear from you!