Le. I am the baker, recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind Marsha’s Baking Addiction - a food blog based on bringing you delicious and easy dessert recipes.

Makes for a quick healthy breakfast, and only requires 5 simple ingredients!

Check out my Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie, Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie, and my Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie. Subbed with greek yogurt. 2 tablespoons honey, maple syrup, or agave. The BEST Banana Smoothie With Yogurt – so good and so easy to make!

You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts. It’s so quick and easy to throw together, and makes for a super healthy breakfast or snack! This healthy mango orange banana smoothie is made with just 5 ingredients and is perfect for breakfast or anytime of the day. Blend for 2 minutes or until the mixture is thick and creamy. 5 ingredient thick and creamy mango orange banana smoothie is 100% healthy, contains no sugars or artificial sweeteners and only 157 calories per cup. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/231851/easy-mango-banana-smoothie Could not recommend more highly. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. ¾ cup coconut water. A deliciously thick and creamy banana smoothie that is also bursting with mango flavour. NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements. Pour the smoothies into freezer-safe mason jars, and keep them in the freezer for up to 3 months. If you try this recipe, let us know! Pour into your favourite glasses and, if desired, drizzle with a little extra honey or sliced fruit.

To make this smoothie, simply add the banana slices , mango pieces, yogurt, milk, and honey to a blender or food processor. It’s thick and creamy and sweetened with natural honey. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. How would you rate Mango, Berry & Banana Smoothie? Recipes you want to make. Purée banana, dates, mango, coconut water, blackberries, yogurt, and flaxseeds in a blender until smooth.

But every zen moment in the morning counts! You can add more milk if the smoothie is too thick for your liking. Pour into glasses and drizzle with a little extra honey or sliced fruit if desired. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor.

If you’re the type of person who skips breakfast a lot, then you’re in luck. Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. Mango and banana smoothie.

no cooking required. Blend for 2 minutes or until the mixture is thick and creamy. Can I freeze this smoothie? Loading. Pour into glass cups, top with extra mango or orange (optional) or sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy! Learn how your comment data is processed. Top Tips for Making the Perfect Mango Banana Smoothie. Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. Can I make this smoothie and keep it in the fridge overnight? To pre-pack this smoothie cut all the fruits and freeze in ziplock bags and freeze. Blend until completely smooth and combined. Use frozen banana and frozen mango; Use unsweetened almond milk and dairy free yogurt (this reduces the overall sugar) Use an unsweetened pea protein powder.

less than 30 mins. This might very well be the easiest recipe I’ve ever shared with you (apart from this Healthy Cinnamon Plum Smoothie of course).

This smoothie is best enjoyed on the day it is made, but you can keep it in the fridge, covered tightly, overnight ready for the next morning. tangerine, or clementine, peeled and sliced, Vegan French Toast with Caramelized Apples, Crispy Mozzarella Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken (low-carb, Keto), Top 10 Must Try Taco Recipes (30 Minutes or less! To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. Looking for more smoothie recipes? Filed Under: All Recipes Tagged With: banana, mango, orange, skinny, smoothie. Dates don't fully blend in for me but I like the chewiness they add.

Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this smoothie. Ad Choices, very ripe peeled banana (preferably frozen). You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. You can add some milk for a richer smoothie or use a low fat or full fat yogurt instead of nonfat. ), Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Creamy Cilantro Sauce. Just peel and dice the mango and add it to the blender with yogurt and crushed ice. Mango Banana Smoothie – A deliciously thick and creamy banana smoothie that is also bursting with mango flavour.

½ cup frozen blackberries or blueberries. Pour into your favourite glasses and, if desired, drizzle with a little extra honey or sliced fruit. To begin, simply place the mango, orange, banana, yogurt (or milk), and honey in the food processor. Tastes really good. Much like my Healthy Mango Smoothie, but complemented with a fresh banana flavor, this healthy smoothie is a delicious smoothie we love to make in our house.Keep reading for the full recipe. This delicious and easy to make Mango Banana Smoothie is the perfect way to start your morning with a tasty and healthy smoothie. Here are a few handy tools I used to make these drinks. A refreshing tropical morning treat! This mango smoothie is super easy to make in a blender. The night before you plan to have a smoothie, place a jar in the fridge to allow to defrost overnight. You can add more milk if the smoothie is too thick for your liking. To make this smoothie, simply add the banana slices, mango pieces, yogurt, milk, and honey to a blender or food processor. Add more milk if too thick for your liking. Dietary Vegetarian. Blend for 2 minutes until thick, creamy, and lump free. Craving for more sweet treats? Blend until completely smooth and combined. This Mango Banana Smoothie is thick and creamy, loaded with delicious flavours, and only requires 5 simple ingredients to make. I recommend using Trader Joe’s version or the Anthony’s brand. Check consistency and add more milk if needed. The best smoothie ever! This easy Banana Mango Smoothie recipe is made with 100% whole fruit and juices, so it’s entirely vegan. To begin, simply place the mango, orange, banana, yogurt (or milk), and honey in the food processor. If separation occurs, simply stir before serving. If the fruit is cold the ice-cubes are optional.If the fruit is at room temp and you do not have ice-cubes, cut all the fruit and place in the freezer for 20 minutes to chill before blending.