Unable to add item to Wish List. (And then, the whole journal is repeated in French). We do not have any recommendations at this time. She is made well and has some, Breanna is for my sister. I have owned a few American Girl dolls in the past but wanted to check out Maplelea after hearing so many positive things about their quality. You can edit your question or post anyway. Maplelea Girls Doll Brianne 18" Doll Doll has some stains on both 133398568575

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on 13 June 2015, Being a life long doll collector, I was well-pleased with this doll. I have owned a few American Girl dolls in the past but wanted to check out Maplelea after hearing so many positive things about their quality. Highly recommend! There was a problem completing your request. Brianne has beautiful blue eyes, a light complexion, and long shiny blonde hair with bangs. KB10 $35 Ribbons ‘n’ Lace Christmas gift, made by her Baba, this beautiful pink satin and lace dress made Brianne feel very special on her very first visit to see the Royal Winnipeg Ballet.

People say I am a 'study in contrasts', but don't let my penchant for pink and pretty things fool you - I've got big dreams and lots of determination! Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try your search again later. Received Brianne today and what a beautiful little doll, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2016.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

The doll and journal arrive in a beautiful, sturdy keepsake storage box that you can use to hold Brianne's accessories. I definitely will be ordering more Maplelea!

Brianne is my first Maplelea doll. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. There was a problem completing your request. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. This premium quality doll is 46cm (18 inches) tall with a soft, huggable body, eyes that open and close, and poseable arms and legs. (We are old ladies crying over this doll because of how much she looks like our mother.). lol Her quality is just as good and the little Maplelea bunnies. (We are old ladies crying over this doll because of how much she looks like our mother.). Please try again. MAPLELEA GIRLS DOLL Brianne 18" Doll - $60.00. I knew she would be as pleased with hers as I was with mine. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try your search again later. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try again.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

I knew she would be as pleased with hers as I was with mine.

Premium quality 18" vinyl and cloth doll with soft, huggable body and eyes that open and close. “Hello!

I was taken with her because she isn't painted up to look like a college girl with a little girls body. She has such a cute face and lovely smile. Received Brianne today and what a beautiful little doll. 0:55 . ZITA ELEMENT 10 Sets American 18 Inch Doll Clothes and Accessories Doll Outfits Paj... ZITA ELEMENT 2 Sets American 18 Inch Girl Doll Clothes Winter Outfits Set Including... ZITA ELEMENT Fashion 23 Pcs American 18 Inch Girl Doll Clothes Dress with Accessori... 5 Sets Luxurious Collections Doll Outfit and Accessories for 18 inch American Girl ... ZITA ELEMENT Lot 12 Pcs Doll Hangers for American 18 inch Doll and Other 14 - 18 In... ZITA ELEMENT 10 Sets American 14.5 Inch Wellie Doll Clothes Outfits Dresses Pajamas... ZITA ELEMENT 10 Sets 18 inch Doll Clothes and Accessories for American 18 inch Girl... ZITA ELEMENT 5 Sets Boy Doll Clothes with 2 Shoes for American 18 Inch Boy Doll Acc... ZITA ELEMENT Doll Carrier for American 18 Inch Girl Doll Accessories - Travel Case ... ZITA ELEMENT 10 Complete Set 14.5 Inch Wellie Doll Clothes American 14.5 Inch Girl ... CHOKING HAZARD --