The maternity leave letter of intent is submitted to an employer when requesting the time-off necessary to give birth, recover, and care for the newborn baby.

x��\mo�6� �A��-�oz��$�ˡ9�E����+�F�Z��:=���R)-��kYx���p8�yf��ū����]�o��xu8���n�|�����~q�x�]|h?����v�_||�:�v���}�]�������/_\����L.�_�`I��D�y)���yœ���E�?���ŧ�}{�v�mv.��c�{r���/�+d70`��e�r��&!Z%r��ص_�s�v�!�(s�Nc�˙�i_ݣ��w��6;)�(�a��X��΅:M�ld^Gf�ߗ/~�#.~�I�|)���O��uMc*�+��B����`�ŻM��k�7��$o߿N���,�_�{�?���$���?f�GX�����*���5��B�'��*g�0�ح����L�=�KpmX�kX���!9/r�Tr���~t6^���4���>c"�C�[�x�X�v!d��K�O (���O�����Li����J�ˈ�H������gÉ ,Ҕ�u6u���ap���Z���ڍkD�INr��%%���F�0;R��vH5���A� #���qIkQV������B��2�4�a�����--*���Y�=�+}��1��T�����l���p n�S�Y Pregnancy and maternity leave Revised: March 22, 2012 Our vision is a vibrant and inclusive Alberta where the rich diversity of people is celebrated and respected, and where everyone has the opportunity to fully participate in society, free from discrimination. endobj When form is completed, read. 1515 0 obj <>stream <> 0 l. Ijunderstand that I must promptly tell the office that pays my benefit of anything that ,,. ���A��|‹,E���Ev�)�|ʳ�f�����\����פ�y [���O�n�y�������i=Q�y�U��S��̠I��{R��E��$�Ί���T ��Q=N!����Mo8�����9,��i��Lp�>͠k��$܋� ��p��U��p/a�A"�6�v������¦�1�BI��������D��[email protected]��[email protected]+N|[email protected]�X �%?AsW��h1:-���_�[email protected]����u,X��I"1`T"4I$D�0�ҫud����h ��tmn"p��j���5!�t3E�5��#!ġa����Ds�,*|�_B}��M{��o�&��5�wx}J?

By logging in, you indicate that you have read and agree our. <> Submit this form at least 6 weeks (12 w eeks if self-employ ed) before you intend to start maternity leave. KV7>�`1Y $�|Z�A�,_���3XF�,ں���x��~�xz���m�$c 8,�>d�`Dk|\��6cP�c��D�|�^��xbAT[��~����"Ŋf� L�/���4rfY#m��'�e��:�����{0����B�t�Eى�H1ILnF h��꣦8�� %PDF-1.7 %���� ��}�U4�.����Q�*N��x�G!,��qħ">,T��൮�hD0��h��L���� �'�0�ղH�@Z"�^O������� Ծz�nj3-suZQo�?�W�,�����Kсޢ����왵�5ϕ�|nK���[email protected]�.Ԥ�ϸ�?��W^��X��6��:\����lMZV�����Lagm�Ŕ}H� �1��� ��@*�@��b _���#�!a?�J�M�:�0^����Z'F���)�3*2��#*fAM����N�����Tsx�����B��wIK�Ng]���Dm'mR����5�1_ �>��:��%���It}�-T��6�3/�z�.

<>/OutputIntents[<>] /Metadata 184 0 R>> 08/19 Y. It is paramount you furnish the duly filled TSC maternity leave form Kenya with correct personal particulars. %%EOF endstream endobj startxref endstream endobj 1476 0 obj <>/Metadata 92 0 R/Outlines 110 0 R/OutputIntents 1471 0 R/Pages 1466 0 R/StructTreeRoot 113 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 1477 0 obj <. Maternity Leave Application Form Section 1: Employee Details Name MMU ID Department Section 2: Pregnancy Details Where you are not yet able to provide details, insert TBA and provide the details when you are able. 2 0 obj <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.32 841.92] /Contents 4 0 R/StructParents 0>> The form contains areas set aside to include the details that TSC regards importance to validate your award for maternity leave.

%���� Form GPML1 Updated July 2017 Page 4 of 5 Version 2017.2 EXPLANATORY NOTES ON DECLARATION BY EMPLOYEE Declaration of eligibility 1. As there would be summer vacations so students may not suffer. ���$��kg`bd` ��������� X�e apply to you. Please do not submit this form more than 16 w eeks before the end of the week in 1475 0 obj <> endobj Subject: Application for Maternity Leave. Start date of Maternity Leave/Additional Maternity Leave Application Form – HR 108 (i) This form is to be used by employees to apply for Maternity Leave or additional Maternity Leave.

1 0 obj ���H��8,rD���H�h) 6GJH2 Sample Leave Application for Maternity Leave Application for Maternity Leave from School. Access your account to see all saved docs. endobj This form should be submitted by a female employee to her employer, at least one week before the start of her Maternity Leave, or where it is not practicable to submit the form one week before the start of her Maternity