Just received the memorial stone and I can't tell you how pleased I am ! Please let us know if we can … Personalized Memorial Garden Stones 30 Products found It has a special place in my new rose garden in memory of my mother, who LOVED her roses! Memorial Garden Stones Custom Engraved into Hand Selected, Natural Rocks and Stone. Thanks, Include their name and dates on your favorite design, and we'll custom engrave the memorial garden stone for a deceased loved one as you wish. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------. Buy top selling products like Loved With a Love Memorial Stone and Those We Have Held Memorial Stone in Grey. Many of our customers have made memorial gardens to place the stones in. It is place at the assisted living facility where she lived, and they are very happy with it. All Memorial Stones Best Selling Memorial Stones Personalized Stones Pet Loss Stones. Product Title 16" Pale Blue Memorial Box with Angel Garden Statue Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Current Price $139.99 $ 139 . I LOVE IT!

We try and make these garden memorials special as we know they will be a lasting reminder of someone special.

Learn more. It exceeds all expectations! We try and make these garden memorials special as we know they will be a lasting reminder of someone special. All the best, I was pleased with the quality and will recommend you to anyone looking for such a product. A Beautiful and Lasting Remembrance for a Love One or Friend. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Please let us know if we can answer any questions for you. These stones are often touching and sometimes lighthearted. XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXMileStoneArtworks, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXOriginDesigners, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXHandtoHomeConcepts, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXStoneezCstmEngraving, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXAandWEngraving, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXWaterCarvedCreations, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXAffinityStones, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXReTailForRescue, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXCandTCustomLures, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXTMichaelStudio, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXOriginCraftsLtd, XAXXXXdXX XXXbXXyXXXXXXX XXTheStellarStop. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). New Creative Evergreen Garden Those We Love Don’t Go Away Polystone Memorial Stepping Stone - 10”W x 1”D x 10”H 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,528 $19.99 $ 19 . Greetings, The order I placed for a memorial garden stone arrived today. From shop PersonalizedABC. Like your memories, a garden stone lasts forever, bringing peace along with a refreshing breath of air.

I ordered one back in April. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------. I wanted to thank you for your prompt delivery of the stone for my mother's memorial garden. Metal Display Stand for Garden Stones and Memorials, Memorial Stepping Stone | A Beautiful Soul, Sympathy Stepping Stone | Those We Love Don't Go Away, Memorial Garden Bench | Create and Personalize Your Own, Personalized Garden Stone | Your Life Was a Blessing, Personalized Garden Memorial | Hold In Our Hearts Forever, Personalized Sympathy Stepping Stone | Those We Love Don't Go Away, Memorial Garden Stone | A Life So Beautifully Lived, Mother Memorial Stone | Eternal Light and Love, Memorial Garden Stone | Perhaps The Stars, Garden Memorial Ideas | Trail Of Beautiful Memories | Memorial Stone Heart, Garden Memorial | There's Heaven In Our Home, Garden Memorial Ideas | Forever In Our Hearts | Memorial Stone Heart, Personalized Sympathy Stones | Those We Love Don't Go Away, Loss Of Father Gifts | Memorial Stone for Dad, Forever with the Angels | Memorial Garden Stepping Stone, Garden Memorial | Memory Becomes a Treasure, Personalized Memorial Garden Stone: Special People Never Leave Us, Memorial Garden Stone | Special People Never Leave Us, Personalized Garden Stone | Planted In Memory, Personalized Memorial Stone | Wherever a Beautiful Soul Has Been, Garden Memorial Stones | My Mother Kept a Garden, Engraved Stones | Large Heart | The Comfort Company, Memorial Garden Bench | I Thought of You With Love Today, Sympathy Stepping Stone - Forever in our Hearts, Garden Memorial | Part Of Me Went With You, Memorial Garden Stone | The Broken Chain Verse, Loss of Brother Sympathy Gift | No Farewell Words Were Spoken, Loss of a Mother Sympathy Gift | Our Heart Still Ache, Personalized Garden Memorial | A Heart So Deeply Loved, Religious Memorial Stone | You're Always By Our Side, Memorial Garden Stone | Trail of Beautiful Memories, Memorial Stone | Perhaps they are not Stars.

You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. with this! Thank you for the work you do and for creating such beautiful pieces. GiftsForYouNow Personalized Engraved Memorial Garden Stone, 11" x 8" x 1.5" Thick - Laser Etched Stone with Personalized Name and Date, All-Weather Durable Resin Material 4.6 out of 5 …   Japan   |   English (US)   |   ¥ (JPY), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. We appreciate your visit. You couldn't have been more helpful to us. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. I received the garden memorial stone that I ordered last week. 99 List List Price $175.99 $ 175 . I just wanted to write and say thank you for such a gorgeous engraved stone. Yes! These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. You did a wonderful job of putting all that writing on the stone so that it can be read so well. I'm so glad I found your website! 99 Etsy sellers promote their items through our paid advertising platform. My aunt loved it and found a place for it in my uncle's garden right away. I created a memory garden with my children to help keep her memory alive. The most common memorial garden stone material is stone. absolutely beautiful and a perfect memorial for my beloved Winston! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Shop now! I was so pleased with the easy use of your website and the very prompt product and shipping. We put your stone in the garden, and I have to say, it is perfect. The most popular color? What a I attached two pictures of the garden with your stone in it. Thank you so much for the beautiful stone you made to memorialize my uncle. Personalized Garden Stones Engraved with Any Message,Customized Garden Welcome Stones Memorial Stones Outdoor Decorative Stones,8"X4.5"X2.5" PersonalizedABC. Many of our customers have made memorial gardens to place the stones in. Pat Marcia The Comfort Company is the largest online retailer of memorial garden stepping stones in the country. There are 1184 memorial garden stone for sale on Etsy, and they cost ¥41 on average. I know that my friend will love it and I wanted you to know how much your excellent work was appreciated. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts.

These stones are often touching and sometimes lighthearted. They allow you to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the outdoors as you reflect on the words and symbols etched on the stone. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. You guessed it: gray. Thank you so much. Thank you so very much. I will definitely recommend your services for my family and friends for their use. Memorial garden stones combine the fresh and renewing comfort of nature with the solid durability of rock. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about memorial garden stone? They can be less formal than a traditional polished stone and perhaps more personal. I will take a picture and send to you shortly. I just wanted to email you after receiving my stone yesterday. Great! 99 They can be less formal than a traditional polished stone and perhaps more personal. The most important work we do is to make stones that help others remember a loved one. Thanks again! I will be ordering one for a friend and will always recommend your work to other people. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emily Thank you for an excellent product.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy.