With Bella Thorne, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Rob Riggle, Quinn Shephard. Title: Meyer has stated that Twilight …

And recasting is simply not an option. “It would be another film, which would be fun. I don't understand why people think there could be a midnight sun movie. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Back when Hardwicke was shooting Twilight in 2008, she was one of the only people who had read part of Meyer's carefully guarded Midnight Sun novel. Follow her on Instagram and keep up with her zingers on Twitter. Will There Be A New 'Twilight' Movie? A 17-year-old girl suffers from a condition that prevents her from being out in the sunlight.

So, will there be a Midnight Sun movie? Facts About Donald Trump's Youngest Son, You Can Find Out If Someone's A Narcissist By Asking One Question, How To Manifest Anything You Want, According To TikTok, Real Love Or A Fantasy: The Appeal Of The Twilight Saga. While news of the brand-new novel was a delightful surprise to everyone who loves the franchise, the thought of getting a brand-new Twilight movie — with original stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart — drove Twihards into a full-on tailspin. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Two teenage cancer patients begin a life-affirming journey to visit a reclusive author in Amsterdam. It retells the events of original Twilight book from Edwards point of view rather than Bella's. Based on the Japanese film, Midnight Sun centers on Katie, a 17-year-old sheltered since childhood and confined to her house during the day by a rare disease that makes even the smallest amount of sunlight deadly. It wasn't until 12 years later that Meyer revealed the book would finally be released in 2020. I WANT A MIDNIGHT SUN MOVIE I WOULD SELL MY KIDNEYS FOR THIS. This FAQ is empty. Loyal Twilight fans are obviously pumped at the prospect of a new Twilight movie happening, even if the chances are pretty slim.

Very classy and family friendly. While we can all agree that it would be fascinating to see a fifth installment in the film franchise — especially one where Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reprise their infamous roles — Hardwicke had a realistic outlook on the possibility of a Midnight Sun film actually happening. However, after pages of the book leaked online, she shelved the project indefinitely, which is why fans were so surprised about her Midnight Sun announcement in May. First, Twilight already exists.