They Play The Leads On Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai And Fans Love Their Chemistry.

We rang in the New Year with my family.

His Body Measurements are 39-31-14 Inches.

Although he never thought of becoming an actor, he always wanted to do something related to the entertainment world. Primary Income source TV Actor (profession). Although he never actually thought of becoming an actor, he always wanted to do something related to the field of entertainment. With over 1000 episodes now, I genuinely believe it is this team effort which has helped us stay on top. He acted mainly in Hindi TV serials.

He said We were shooting for a fight sequence in which we had to get into the mud. The sheer respect and admiration we, especially Shivangi and I, have for each other's work help in better understanding, with great support from the team. Mohsin Khan mainly works in Hindi Television Serials on UTV Bindaas, Colors TV, Star Plus, Zing, Life Ok & More channels.

In the caption, Mohsin teased Shivangi saying she has an evil smile while calling himself innocent.

Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. I guess it’s her innocence.

He was born on 21 October 1991 in Mumbai, India.

Shivangi plays the character of Naira, Kartik’s wife, on the same show. We can be open with each other and critical about one another and that’s how we connect.

When Mohsin was 18-years-old, he received his first paycheque of Rs. Shivangi Joshi And Mohsin Khan Have Been Dating For A Long Time Now And It’s No Secret. He did his schooling from Mumbai’s Children’s Academy and went to Thakur Polytechnic College to pursue Engineering. When Mohsin Married Her! It's been four years of us working together and I find her a thorough professional.”, In a 2018 interview with BizAsiaLive.com, Mohsin Khan was all praises for his co-star-cum-BFF, Shivangi Joshi and was quoted as saying, “Shivangi is of course a very natural actress.

Apparently, he remained absent from the shoot even the next day and his phone were also not reachable. But he is dating his co-star Shivangi Joshi in real life. As a child, Mohsin was very shy and studious. In fact, today also I am sharing a vanity with Shivangi.

So, the vanity van section which I was provided with didn’t have a bathroom where I could take a shower and it was on the other side of the van. And now, it has been 11 years since Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai premiered on television and the entire cast and crew of the show is on cloud nine celebrating the success. Mohsin Khan was extremely shy in childhood, even he had never talked to a girl until he entered college. But he is dating his co-star Shivangi Joshi in real life.

He Became A Household Name With His Performance As Kartik In Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Both the actors seem to be extremely focused on their own games, trying to beat each other to win.

Mohsin Khan (born October 26, 1991) is an Indian television actor best known for his appearances in Star Plus shows Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2016-present), Nisha Aur Uske Cousins (2014-2015) and Life Ok's Dream Girl. Your email address will not be published.