So, I propose these new games are telling the stories of each of these 6 Assassin's. ... basically just behind the first statue we found. [1], During the Fall of Monteriggioni, the Sanctuary was used as a temporary haven for survivors fleeing the attack, in which a passageway behind the statue of Altaïr served as an escape route for Ezio, his family, and several hundred of the townspeople.

These are not usually tested by us (because there are so many), so please use them at your own risk. It would be believable to me that the more badass “female version of a God’s name” would live on as what she was known as.

Qulan Gal 2. In Origins, Amunet is Bayeks wife and the one who starts the proper assassin order. Ok so hear me out. The statues can be placed on the four pedestals surrounding the Villa Auditore. In AC 2 you get access to the Monteriggioni assassin's tomb where their are 6 assassin's statues. People are mad at the way he is handled, if anything. Although all of the Assassin statues, other than Altaïr's, had the small skull mechanisms that opened the entrances of, Desmond could interact with his teammates or certain items in the Sanctuary during each memory sequence, triggering a variety of. …

However, I agree it didn't make much of an impact other than being a reference to AC2. We already know this. Ok so hear me out.

This seventh statue also held the armor set fashioned by Altaïr using the knowledge he gained from an Apple of Eden.[1]. Feather is located on the roof of a small building (western part of the map). Super Cheats is an unofficial resource with submissions provided by members of the public. If you're having trouble locating a particular one, match up the text next to the marker with corresponding image below to pinpoint the location of that statue.

Yep, exactly.

They are not mad that he is in the game. Unfortunately, that’s mere speculation and it was never confirmed. I agree with your third point, but not really your second. No books.

It is located east of the trainer - on the wall. For each pair you will receive a cash prize (2000 f). All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. While other ... Assassin's Creed Revelations follows master assassin Ezio Auditore as he walks in the footsteps of his legendary ment... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Alfred could've collected some seals and Eivor could somehow come across them. AC Origins explained that the brotherhood and it's traditions were established by Bayek, which still made sense, since it didn't really break the lore. what is the location of the keys to the Romulus scroll? There are eight statues hidden in Monteriggioni. Assassin's Creed II Game Guide by gamepressure.com. For Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Artifacts in Monteriggioni? Total of 5 artifacts. It just came across as hey btw the protagonist's wife becomes one of the immortalised assassins under Monterrigioni. So unless we get some flash forward/ flashback shenanigans in Valhalla then my theory will fall apart.

EDIT: This is a big stretch, but if they wanted to include a Sanctuary Assassin, it would most likely be Leonius or Wei Yu since they are the ones who know almost nothing about. Regarding the memory seals, I was also thinking we could see Leonius this way. Place all eight statues on the four pedestals to earn 8000 florins total.

Statuettes are the special element in the villa.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The Mongolian Assassin is the closest and that's like 300-400 years after Valhalla is set. It is the first building on the north west, next to the wall. The statues can be placed on the four pedestals surrounding the Villa Auditore. None of them are from that time period.

Place all eight statues on the four pedestals to earn 8000 florins total. While Leonius is also centuries removed from Eivor, perhaps we could discover Memory Seals left from Roman Hidden Ones in Roman Ruins found in England.

It would make for a great DLC. Located on the large tower near the city gate. There are eight statues hidden in Monteriggioni.

0. However, I think that Origins and Odyssey including them was just convenience of the time periods rather than planning. What does collecting them do? There are four placements, and each pair of statues … Revealing that Kassandra (the canonical character choice in Odyssey) would eventually become Iltani, the one responsible for poisoning Alexander the Great. No wisdom. In Origins, Amunet is Bayeks wife and the one who starts the proper assassin … [1], In 1478, Mario Auditore revealed the Sanctuary to his nephew Ezio, as he became devoted to the Assassin's Creed. From the statue of Pluto go on the roof - Neptune is at the end of a small garden (near the tree). On his statue it also states when he killed Xerxes it was first recorded use of the hidden blade, which he tells you all about in Odyssey. Everyone gets mad about Darius, but it's like he's been there since ACII. I mean, he technically has been there since ACII, but Monteriggioni villa was built in something like 1290. You have to use you horse to get it. So can you go back to Monteriggioni after finishing the game? Monteriggioni villa was built many centuries after Darius died and the only thing assassins at the time of creating the statues may have known is that Darius used hidden blade, so they thought he was a regular assassin just like them. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established a lawless pirate republic. You've got a Mongolian, Persian, Chinese, Egyptian, Babylonian and Roman assassin. You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. Or click here to search for specific content. [2], Assassin statues as seen in the modern day Sanctuary.