I show them a picture and it turns out even better. That…” more, “I visit Atlanta frequently for my company and I found Lush Nail Bar on Yelp (I'm also staying in walking distance). We moved 15 minutes further away and I STILL keep coming…. Treatment includes foot grooming, custom made sugar scrub, mask, paraffin, hot stone massage and polish to perfection. Fall back, relax and treat your yourself to a luxury sensation foot bath created with natural elements of milk, cinnamon, honey and crisp apples. 12/1/2017 Previous review. 3495 Buckhead Loop NE Suite 230 Atlanta, GA 30326 . KaSundra is so knowledgeable and professional and she truly cares about the health of your nails. 100% recommend Miri and this salon, I will most definitely be back for a mani/pedi! Annie did my pedicure & her attention to detail was awesome. Hammond consistently provides quality service. Our whirlpool foot spas are equipped with a pipe free technology and all of our metal instruments are Autoclave sterilized after each use. It's very clean and has lots of nail colors to choose from.

Atlanta, GA 30342

This nail salon is in the Buckhead shopping area with Ulta, Old Navy, and Saks.

They are so expensive here with the worst quality of services ever comparing to other nail shop in Buckhead. Been going to them for about 3 years now and they always deliver. I was introduced to Kasundra Two years ago. TEL: 404.999.8688 Lovely experience.

Complimentary Drink with Service. I mentioned something to…, I've been going to Nail Shadow in Peachtree Battle shopping center for about 4 years now.

I’d been everywhere: Hammond, Posh Spot, Sugar Coat, Polished, Parisian — you name it — and each fell short in one way or another. All natural and organic ingredients to create unique manicures and pedicures that are both beautiful and effective. They are the best.

I booked an appointment with high expectations. Make Appointment, 1062 St. Charles Ave. NE FAX: 404.814.2098 4365 Roswell Rd Suite 4385 Atlanta, GA 30342 TEL: 404.600.8600 warning do not go here.

Just thought I’d leave a real review cuz everyone else leaves 5 stars that’s is the main reason I gave them a chance but never again!!! Buckhead – The Shops at Pharr. Make Appointment, 4365 Roswell Rd Suite 4385 Nestled in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, we offer a great space that is mostly yours when you’re here. Make Appointment, 290 Heatherden Avenue

Nestled in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, we offer a great space that is mostly yours when you’re here. Thanks,…” more, “DO NOT GOAmazing nails and spa in Roswell rd in Atlanta, Ga I just left there with my friend and this was my regular nail spot with my mom but today I am disgusted on what I have just found out. This place is home to me, and Kasundra is the best, and has a very warm spirit.”, “I have never had a nail tech take the time and pay attention to detail as she does. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We offer a wide rage of spa services including gel manicure, pedicure, gel nails, pink and white, waxing, hair removal, massage. Book. So good that I hardly wanted to share her name here lol. Our goal is for each of you...our clients...to be rejuvenated and stress-free at the end of your treatments. Our team is committed to serving with a sense of warmth, care and individual pride. And, of course, a high standard of quality treatments and conduct at every level. These measures help up adhere to the highest level of sanitation standards ensuring the safety of our services and allowing you to relax and enjoy your manicure and pedicure. Amazing Nails & Spa brings you a New Brand of salon, a uniquely vibrant and relaxed environment with a modern luxurious feel. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. We will maintain our progressiveness and edginess by creating the latest trends and offering an unforgettable experience throughout your stay with us. She prides herself in being professional and believes in continuing education so she’s always up on the latest. NW Cool . Super clean with easy parking in the back and many services are offered. Our team is committed to serving with a sense of warmth, care and individual pride.

The Shop. They are the best. This place is home to me, and Kasundra is the best, and has a very warm spirit.” And Cathy was so sweet to make sure we left safely. ATLANTA'S BEST BEAUTY SALON & DAY SPA, ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR PAMPERING NEEDS Enjoy the art of Pampering in gracious and elegant surrounding designed to inspire and sooth, Our Full services Day Spa includes a professional Nail art designs, Spa Pedicure, Facial, Full Body Massage, Eyelash Extensions, … — Kimberly Ellison, “I have always done my on mani/pedi because of the trust issues with other salons.

All natural and organic ingredients to create unique manicures and pedicures that are both beautiful and effective. At Posh Nails & Spa, we feel that your safety is our key priority. Atlanta, GA 30305 We thanks our team work and quests, who have helped shape BUCKHEAD NAIL AND TOE SPA into what it is todayA Top luxury Beauty Salon & Day Spa in BUCKHEAD, ATLANTA. Atlanta, GA 30309 Funny 1. I got a fill and nails painted while my friend got a pedicure. Chastain. We would love to host your next special celebration! Additional Services. KaSundra is so knowledgeable and professional and she truly cares about the health of your nails. Demi is also a very good nail tech. Hands and Feet.

Waxing. Atlanta, GA 30306 It was such a great day. Our Locations. Read More. Hammond Nails sets the bar for luxury nail salons. Buckhead – The Shops at Pharr. First time I went I paid 55 for a dip powder ombré they came out very good but I went back for a refill and they charged me 40 for I was fine with that because I liked the way they came out the first time side note I’ve never paid that much for a refill!

I got an SNS manicure and a pedicure and, with tip, paid over $70.

Welcome to Sugarcoat, the ultimate nail and beauty studio! — Susan M. Kidd, “I finally found the fabulous nail salon and spa I’ve been looking for since I moved to Atlanta 3 years ago. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Book Manicure: $80.00.

TEL: 404.228.4955 Virginia Highland. warning!!!!!

See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Nail Salons in Buckhead, Atlanta, GA. She is meticulous about cleanliness and pampering her clients. About Us. I found heaven. I love this place! They took their time, had personable conversations, did an amazing job and were so sweet! I went in to get my nail fixed as I'm from out of town and needed it fixed for a photo shoot and they were quick and reasonably priced considering I got several diamonds replaced. !” more, “ also very sweet, and quick. Let us pamper you and your guests with our sugary sweet mani/pedis. “My daughter and I got SNS nails and they did an awesome job! I've been traveling…” more, “I have been looking for a nail salon in Atlanta and a friend recommended this salon. My nails were $85.

TEL: 404.814.2121 Check my pictures!

They also are care about your natural nails. Additional Services. Our Services. I'll definitely return! Left the salon feeling incredible and looking even better.

From our luxurious massage chairs or our organic lotions and scrubs, we cater every detail to meet the highest standards. I will definitely be back. Use organic products.” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 192 locals recently requested an appointment, “Love this nail spa! This is such a nice nail spa! Since my…. Also, all nail files, buffers, and Pumer stones are discarded after a single use. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. BookPedicure: $120.00. Go to Gloss Salon for your beauty needs you won't be disappointed!” more, “Cathy and Ivy were great! When I met KaSundra – who is a lovely human being, by the way — I knew I’d finally found what I was looking for.

every single time i've gotten my nails done here, at least 2 of them” more, “Nail shop is stunning and very clean! Black Nail Salon in Buckhead on YP.com. ATLANTA , GA, 30305, USA, Buckhead Nail and Toe Spa's value business is founded on the virtue of Empowerment and value of Respect. You will be back again and again.”, “I have always done my on mani/pedi because of the trust issues with other salons. I would not write home about their massages during the…, Here I got the best hair cut ever and I tried many places and even countries. Yes they can do a decent pedicure” more, “This was my very first lash lift and my experience at Elan was amazing! Spa is superb -- but why did they discontinue neck massage after manicure? ATLANTA'S BEST BEAUTY SALON & DAY SPA, ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR PAMPERING NEEDS Enjoy the art of Pampering in gracious and elegant surrounding designed to inspire and sooth, Our Full services Day Spa includes a professional Nail art designs, Spa Pedicure, Facial, Full Body Massage, Eyelash Extensions, Threading, Waxing & boutique to ensure all guests' beauty needs are met with unsurpassed service and unrivaled talent. They take walk-ins and and their massage chairs are to die for. My experience from when” more, “Absolutely gorgeous location. [email protected] To receive a coupon on your next visit, please "like us" and leave a comment on our wall. While enjoying a manicure and pedicure offered in a clean and relaxing environment. Very clean, friendly, relaxing environment with reasonable prices! but, i guess with cheap prices you don't get quality service. I can’t say more about how happy I am that I’ve found her!”, “I’ve been going to Nail Spa Haven for years. FAX: 404.249.0018 The staff were especially great. We exist to deliver a loving respite from your highly visible lifestyle.