I recall the boss battle against him was pretty tough as a kid. Have any ideas on what shape or theme of cake you’d love to see made? So at that point, I knew I was onto something.”.

She is an actress, known for Buddy vs. Duff (2019), Texas Cake House (2017) and Duff Till Dawn (2015). Meet Natalie Sideserf, a baker from Austin, Texas, who makes hyper-realistic and cartoony cakes that don’t look like cakes until she slices them open on her YouTube channel. We respect your privacy.

Think Natalie did the shy King Boo justice? The coolest part, though, was Jonathan Banks brought it up on Conan and personally thanked me for making it while on the show. It was a catchphrase popularized in the game Portal, simply meaning that one’s promised reward is merely a fictitious motivator. In order to celebrate Halloween, the Austin TX based Sideserf Cake Studio created a shy and spooky little ghost guy. And while you’re there, why not upvote and comment on the ones you liked the most!

In 2012, I entered a cake in the shape of Willie Nelson into a cake competition.

To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you. Contestants From A Photoshop Challenge Put Exaggerated Objects In Cities (55 Pics), 60 Portraits Of Beautiful And Delicate Women Drawn By Habiba Green, 30 Times Male Authors Showed They Barely Know Anything About Women, Cat Owners Explain How Cat Body Language Is Often Misinterpreted By 'Dog People', Trolls Call A Photo Of Joe Biden And His Son 'Creepy', People Respond With Similar Pics To Shame Them, This Shop Owner Installed A Glass Ceiling For His Cats And Now They Won't Stop Staring At Him, 30 Of The Funniest Internet-Famous Cat Pics Get Illustrated By Tactooncat, 11 Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Disney's Famous Scenes, 30 Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things, 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing (32 Pics), Skirts And Heels Are Not Just For Women, This Guy Proves That Perfectly (30 Pics), Australian Firefighters Pose For Their 2021 Charity Calendar To Treat Injured Wildlife From The Recent Fires (18 Pics), You Can Now Buy A ‘Half Christmas Tree’ If You Hate Decorating The Back And Want To Save Space, 50 Times Car Mechanics Took Pics Of What They Were Dealing With So Others Would Believe Them, White Supremacist Group Makes The #ProudBoys Hashtag A Thing, The Gay Community Hijacks It, Seal Gets Surprised With A Giant Ice Fish Cake On His 31st Birthday, Little Golden Retriever Puppy Becomes A Guide For A Blind Dog (28 Pics), This Person Forces Birds To Gather In Specific Locations To Create An Image By Simply Feeding Them, 50 People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level (New Pics), 40 Wholesome Pics Of Senior Cats Doing Their Thing, 50 Cats Shamelessly Disrespecting People's Personal Space (New Pics), Mailman Takes Selfies With Every Animal That He Befriends While On His Job (30 Pics), 12-Year-Old Girl Redecorates Family Home In A Week For Just Around $125, And Here Are The Results, Shiba Inu Goes Viral For His Love Of Smiling, Especially After Seeing Food (30 Pics), Dude Keeps Protesting Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs (30 New Pics), This Lovely Cat Feels And Acts Like He's Not Any Different From His 'Brothers' (30 Pics), Share Your Unflattering Photos Of Your Pets. I don't really like regular fondant either, but my mom found a recipe for marshmallow fondant and it tastes SO much better, I could eat it all day :P. I have made the marshmallow fondant as well and yes it does taste a little bit better, I am still not a fan of the taste.

Ooops!

Check out Cold Creamery’s Boo Batter right here. Natalie’s channel currently clocks in at 38.7 thousand subscribers and the channel overall has received a million views since its launch in the end of 2017.

Having been raised under the mantra "follow your dreams" and being told they were special, … The whole thing is pretty adorable.

He even turned up in Luigi’s Mansion to give Luigi a bit of trouble. In 2014, Food Network declared Sideserf as "one of the most talented young cake artists in the country at the forefront of realistic cake decorating." Your account is not active. The whole thing is pretty adorable.

We have sent an email to the address you provided with an activation link.

She walks you through the ins and outs of creating the cake and molding the fondant. Let us know in the comments section. The whole thing is pretty adorable.

Natalie Sideserf of the Sideserf Cake Studio is a fine arts major who one day tried sculpting a cake for her friend—you know, one of the fancy ones you see on TV. If you don’t recall, King Boo turned up a couple of times in the Mario-verse. Natalie is a very talented cake artist.

We will not publish or share your email address in any way. Natalie and Dave Sideserf are the owners of Sideserf Cake Studio in Austin, TX and hosts of #TexasCakeHouse on Food Network.

He spent nearly three years writing about all things Wi-Fi, eventually being picked up by Bored Panda. Let's keep in touch and we'll send more your way. So I tried making a cow skull cake and found the materials to be really interesting and wanted to learn more,” said Natalie. Check your inbox, and click on the link to activate your account. Getting the proportions right and color matching different tones takes a lot of time, usually around 40 hours from start to finish. If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained.