Suggestions?

share. my guy is an 87 and all of a sudden I can't upgrade anymore. We've compiled the full patch notes are below. nba 2k20 - restricted access to myplayer Hi All I've connected my Son's account and put in his birthdate being 2006 he's 13 and should be able to access MyPLAYER but it says "One or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from my career" ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I just finished my playoffs I thought it was that but now I cant do ****. anyone else getting this problem.

You can repeat this process until your OVR rating reaches 85. Badges are another way to help boost the skills of your MyCareer player. I also thought after the playoffs I would be able to upgrade again . NBA 2k20 MyCareer: How to Fix Can't Sim to Next ... - YouTube

Post not showing up? NBA 2K20 has received a small update on Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, Stadia, and Xbox One that addresses some MyPlayer and MyTeam issues. NBA 2K20's newest update also makes some tweaks to MyTeam.

I have 270 points to use. Each one of these skills can be upgraded using VC and will require more of the in-game currency as the stat values increase. If you’re gonna be the big man constantly posting up down low and grabbing rebounds, then don’t worry yourself too much with upgrading your three-point shooting skill. That’s all there is to know about upgrading your player in NBA 2K20. It won't let me upgrade my guy anymore. save. The NBA 2K20 Player's Tournament, which kicked off on April 3, will give money to coronavirus-focused charities. Privacy Policy, Now Playing: NBA 2K20 - "When The Lights Are Brightest" MyCareer Cinematic Trailer. It won't let me upgrade my guy anymore », Won't let me upgrade my player anymore in my career. thx .

This is ******* bullshit i went 15times to practice it eaven gave me the "practice junkie" badged and I'm still 88 overall PG. Email [email protected] 1 month ago.

Sort by. To improve your overall rating in NBA 2K20, you’ll need to earn MyPoints to fill up your cap, once it is full, it’ll “break” and your overall rating will increase. I use to have to practice like 5-7 times to get one upgrade. Anyone who has been around the NBA 2K series for some time is likely familiar with the grind that is required to level up their player. NBA 2K20 Can't Simulate To Next Appearance [FIXED]| My Player| My Career... Posted by Technological Update and Support at 3:46 AM. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It says I have 0 attribute upgrades left, how do I unlock more. You can repeat this process until your OVR rating reaches 85. Home » Guides » NBA 2K20: How to Upgrade Your Player. The new NBA 2K20 patch fixes an issue related to MyPlayer's ability to dunk alley-oops. Answers (60) 0 votes. This is mainly a badge planner at this time until we get the attributes from the game.

I have 12 badges that are all gold and I just can't upgrade anymore. I have upgraded my player before but the last few weeks it wont let me. my guy is an 87 and all of a sudden I can't upgrade anymore. Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? I'm a 6'10 PF and I'm stuck at a 88 with VC to finally use to upgrade. Once you know what you want to upgrade for your player, then you can hit the Triangle (PS4), Y (Xbox One), or X (Switch) button to pull up the Main Menu, then go to the Attributes menu to find upgradeable skills.

These work almost like in-game achievements that require you to perform certain tasks a set number of times in order to obtain the badge.

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices? Been tried by alot of people. Once you’ve reached that point, you’ll have to earn xp to continue to increase your OVR rating.

I have just been gaining tons of VC but I cant even upgrade MyPlayer. on April 8, 2020 at 10:04AM PDT. 2k **** you. If your player in NBA 2K20 is maintaining the status quo, then you’ll never get that championship ring you desire. I would move my attributes around if it let me but no dice. It won't let me upgrade my guy anymore. Jeremy Winslow

I keep trying to upgrade my player in nba 2k20 and it’s saying calculating upgrade cost.

Addressed a rare issue in MyTeam where users reported their Collector Level would reset to 0 after performing a bulk sales of cards.

Posted by 5 years ago. My player is stuck at 88. 50% Upvoted. If you pre-ordered any of the special versions of NBA 2K20, then you should already have a handful of VC at your disposal. This grind is often referred to as cap breaking, so here is everything you need to know about the NBA 2K20 cap breaker grind. save hide report. hide. How to Upgrade Your Player in NBA 2K20. You can't sim you have to play the full game then do the live practice on off days. You need a javascript enabled browser to watch videos. As with most sports games, there is in game currency that can be purchased with real money which players can use to increase their rating. I usually play all the games and sit the 4th quarter. Press the Triangle (PS4), Y (Xbox One), or X (Switch) button. Destiny 2 Ghost Shell Upgrade Guide: Beyond Light Changes, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Customize & Upgrade Your Longship, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get More Arrows, Demon’s Souls Celebrates PS5 Release With New Trailer Showing a PlayStation Classic Remade, Xbox Series X/S Launch Is The Largest in Xbox History, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Gets Patch Notes Before Launch, NieR: Automata Getting 9S Play Arts Kai Action Figure in Two Editions, GameStop to Offer Limited PS5 Console Bundles Tonight. The same is true with NBA 2K20. I'm having the same problem. It says I have 0 attribute upgrades left, how do I unlock more. One of my friends said ita cause im still in first year, I can't upgrade either so I think you can do it at the end of the year. this is the spot where your attributes get capped off until you achieve more badges.

The Live Practice works but you CAN'T Sim the games you have to play the games or intentionally foul out or it won't give you an attribute slot. Close. I'm in my 3rd season and I'm stuck at a 89 overall but have the VC to make my player better but it won't let me, Every 5 practices u get 1 attribute build. You have to do live practice to get more. MyCAREER. That makes allocating this currency properly an important skill to learn. MyCAREER. 1. This will bring up the Main Menu. Post not showing up?

We don’t have the exact number of VC that you’ll need to make the jump from 60 to 85, but it’s somewhere around 200,000 VC, which will cost you about $50.

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell how many times you’ll need to fill the bar up, but it’s safe to assume that the higher OVR rating you have, the more times you’ll need to fill up your NBA 2K20 cap breaker.

Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Navigate to the Attributes Menu Once these badges are earned, then they will improve a certain aspect of your player’s game without spending any VC.

Archived. Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications. Any help would be appreciated! Harden. Now my entire bar is gone. The MyPlayer Creator in NBA 2K20 is more flexible, user-friendly, and accessible than it's ever been. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Ok, yeah that’s probably the problem, your player hasn’t unlocked full potential yet. Still doesn't work. If you’ve got some extra money lying around, you can purchase VC, the in game currency, to automatically level your player up.

this just started today. We are the biggest community for anything and everything related to the NBA 2K series. VC, NBA 2K20’s in-game currency, can be scarce if you don’t buy it with real-world money and just earn it by performing well in games. I have 270 points to use. 0 votes. Addressed an issue in MyTeam where the ball would drop unnecessarily slow for some users when utilizing the ball drop mechanic.