Exactly what you need during the busy Holiday season! Cool completely then frost with Eggnog Frosting and sprinkle tops lightly with nutmeg. I am a mom of 3 awesome boys that love to get crafty with me in the kitchen.

In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar. The fragrance of nutmeg and cinnamon will infuse your home with holiday spirit as you bake these cookies. Continue mixing until a creamy mixture has formed. I love cooking and sharing family friendly recipes that can be easily thrown together, because let’s be honest, cooking for a family can sometimes be like a really bad episode of Chopped!! Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Your email address will not be published. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Leave the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely. Mix the nutmeg and cinnamon and sprinkle over the tops of the cookies. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). The Eggnog frosting is the perfect topping for these festive cookies. Beautiful! These will easily become your new go to eggnog recipe and I promise, everyone will be asking for the recipe, so share away!! Copyright 2020 - Emily Enchanted. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE, VISIT THE PRIVACY POLICY. like flour and that was about it. If you like nutmeg cinnamon and eggnog you'll love them. I enjoyed the cake like texture. These eggnog cookies taste just like Christmas! I HIGHLY recommend this recipe! Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. It was requested again this year. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. flour used. Piped eggnog frosting over back and forth and red and green sprinkles very cute! Or even snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @feedingyourfam or #feedingyourfam so I can see what you made! Amount is based on available nutrient data. Add eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks; beat at medium speed with mixer until smooth. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. If you love Eggnog (or even if you don’t) we have recipes for you. Eggnog, white chocolate and the warm flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg make this cakey textured cookie hard to pass up. This is the first time I ever threw out a batter after making one batch.

I did make a few changes more eggnog in the cookie dough. Add eggnog, vanilla and egg yolks and beat at medium speed until smooth. Using a small ice cream scoop measure the dough out and drop them by teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheets.