Be careful when you go as it gets very busy in the summer and crowded. December & January Wraxall Monday - Sunday, 10.30am- 5pm. Farm centre full of interesting facts like the difference between antlers and horns! there are all sorts of farm yard animals to see and feed and pet even baby animals.

And if you’re some distance from Bristol, then in our view it’s well worth a drive for anyone who wants to delight to a brilliant, enthralling day out enjoying a superb animal experience. Credit: Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Keepers at the zoo are now trying to use Hope's death as a way to warn people about the effects fireworks can have on animals. Opening hours. Prices were expensive, although they seem to be similar to other places, maybe it's just me.

Special Offers. I visited Noah's Ark after recommendations from friends and after visiting Bristol Zoo only 10 days earlier I was interested to see how they compared.Well, very favourably in favour of the former.The Zoo is spread out nicely, the place was busy for a Wednesday afternoon but you didn't feel crowded.Nice selection of animals, Giraffes, Rhino's, Prarie Dogs,Lions, Emus etc as well as farm animals for the kids to get up close to, such as Chickens, goats etc.If you are in the area before hand look out for the Attractions 'flyer' which has a £2 off voucher, bringing the price per adult down to just over a tenner which I felt was quite reasonable.The park has a large picnic/play area so make sure you bring your own food, no need to shell out on rip off prices which a lot of attractions want you to do!Recommended. . This is an award-winning zoo ideally situated for those in the Bristol area. it was hard to connect the two. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

Noahs Ark is a good day out, it is quite expensive. I call me Mr Experiencey. The offer: Free entry for essential carers every day. Firstly, it was slammed by atheist groups for shoving a religious agenda down young children's throats. . Clevedon Road OK, so yes there is an element if having the Bible tale pushed down your throat here but honestly, as a non religious person, this does not make this place any less of a day out, in fact perhaps adds to the magic of this place. They have some good talks about the animals which is very interesting.I would advice you to take a packed lunch as the meals are quite pricey.My children loved holding the rabbits and baby chicks even hand feeding the other animals.

Well worth a visit but you need all day to do everything when you have kids with you it's impossible to get them off the play equipment. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

Tel: 01275 852606. The good atmosphere among the staff and the tenants was very encouraging. The staff were very helpful and pleasant and knowledgable.It is not cheap at all - around £70 for us to get in and we were there for some 4 hours - able to walk round everything and have lunch easily. Review is based on a star rating of 4 for the animals, and one or two stars for the creationist rubbish. These include our flagship Elephant Keeper Experience, Big Zoo animals and our Junior Keeper Experience. A fantastic hands on animal experience for children to get up close with our Giraffe, Meerkats and more.. Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm. Worse, there is a lecture hall where children are introduced to the Creationist agenda, which is completely contrary to the animal science and biology they would have been taught at school, which would undoubtedly undermine their education and cause confusion. However, the rest of the family can be entertained by the more 'zoo-like' animals such as Bengal tigers, white rhinos, lemurs and gibbons. Here you can get up close and personal with lions and tigers, elephants, giraffes and rhinos, Or for those who prefer their animals a little smaller, how about the ever-popular meerkats, gibbons or lemurs. plenty of interesting things to see and do, especially for the kids. What's On Buy tickets COVID-19 Plan your visit. Noah's Ark Zoo Farm is a 100-acre (40 ha) zoo developed on a working farm in Wraxall, North Somerset, 6 miles (9.7 km) west of Bristol, England, which promotes a form of creationism that includes a belief that the biblical story of Noah's Flood was an actual cataclysmic event. Free tractor ride sometimes, food barn offering sandwiches and snacks or there is space to eat a picnic. Its a great day out for the family and well any of you big kids out there.. its well worth a visit, maybe suggest going with your friends who have children or even offer (how good are you) to babysit for the day and then definatly take them here.. its GREAT! Global Nomad. Copyright © Noah's Ark Zoo Farm™ All Rights Reserved. The services provided are well thought out and seek to meet the needs of the visitor and especially family groups or schools visits. Buy tickets online for a discounted price. By ‘they’, I mean ‘me’. . Noah's Ark Zoo Farm is not particularly well-known and is just on the borders of North Somerset.

Every year there is more stuff added, just recently a new big slide in the adventure play area and a new Coati house. Farm centre full of interesting facts like the difference between antlers and horns! My kids love feeding the lambs which is a fantastic experience that they don't get every day. This is not made obvious, which a supposedly educational place really should. As you walk in they have a huge play area to your left with a pirate ship & slides, they also have tables right next to it for parents to sit and watch. Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Clevedon Road Wraxall Bristol BS48 1PG, How to choose the Best Zombies Experience.

The animals were interesting, and as far as I could see, looked after well in some fairly nice enclosures. Set along failand road, its a beautiful location and fairly close to tyntesfield estate which is another great day out. It also has a large indoor play area ideal for a rainy day with several big slides, also indoors is an area where your children actually get the chance to hold an animal such as a rabbit which is a great hands-on experience. Noahs Ark is a good day out, it is quite expensive.

A young zebra born at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic died at Noah's Ark Zoo Farm near Bristol, England, last week. this is a great place for the family and kids. Its a fantastic day out and great fun for family members of all ages. The real controversy is a lot darker and centered around a tiger corpse which was found with its head missing. The offer: Special Introductory price of £65 for Hawk, Falcon and Owl Experience for One. Not entirely sure how I feel about this place. They don't like to say it on the website, but this Zoo Farm has a strong Anti evolution/pro creationism theme running through it. 19 reviews of Noah's Ark Zoo Farm "Kids paradise - variety of unusual animals, biggest wave slide in the west. and are well cared for) The surrounding farm is almost twice as big as that again, it's a lovely spot in the country but so close to town. We are now able to take bookings for those people with gift vouchers or postponed experiences and are offering a limited number of Keeper Experiences for sale.

Be the first to write one! Or actually ‘I’. If you like hiking you can walk all round the outside of the zoo and across some lovely fields with loads of wild life (wild deer are very common) for free. Be careful when you go as it gets very busy in the summer and crowded. It seemed to pay no attention to any proof behind the science. Much cheaper than Bristol Zoo, and although it doesn't hold as vast an amount of exotic and interesting animals as Bristol Zoo, it really is a treat. They were removed from the UK zoo association but they may be working towards accreditation again. Have visited Noah's Ark Zoo Farm a couple of times. Learn more. Much better than I expected.The quality of the animals is great - well looked after and easy to see. There is a strange anti-evalutionery theme running through the park (they believe strongly in the bible version of things) but it is not over-powering and doesn't spoil your day out. The animals may not come in two by two, but Noah’s Ark offers five different zookeeper experiences depending on which animals are your personal favourites, with a special Junior Zookeeper experience that children aged from six to ten can enjoy. All the animal writes allegations where disproven, they would like to close all zoos and wild life parks, farms as well for that matter. But what they were specifically condemned for was wording the signs as if evolution was a myth. A perfect gift for friends and family, or a special treat just for you! There are also 'events' showing birds of prey and. They are a christian company, and many of their animal exhibits have a lot of biblical connotations that are not necessarily fact, including comments about creationism. there's also feeding and petting available, including a lot of talks with school children about the different animals on the farm. We will closely monitor sales and will issue more sales later in 2021 when possible.