My training I did with Ignite Yoga and Wellness Institute in Orlando. Explore other popular activities near you from over 7 million businesses with … Through meditation, we can gain deep insight into how to be happy and deal with life’s challenges successfully. My name is Brandy (your potential guide). And have been a yoga practitioner for 16 years. Meditation and devotion. Herbs. 3. I love to delve into and help with people's goals and concerns. Best Meditation Classes near you. Completed 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Recognized Teacher Training in August 2015 My focus is on strength training and relaxation. I'm Tulsi Chase. The world is in division, divided into parts, but within every one of us there is something that responds to the whole, something eternal wanting to share the beauty of its existence with another. I love working with people who are trying yoga/meditation for the first time and I enjoy creating personalized classes for individuals and small groups. Mondays  7:30pm – 8:30pm With personalized yoga lessons we can focus on whatever poses, stretches, sequences, and meditation techniques that best suit you and your goals. Find the best Meditation Centers near you on Yelp - see all Meditation Centers open now. My studies in Combat Sports/Martial Arts began with Amateur Boxing in 2003, which evolved into pursuing Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Subm. You already possess all the right tools to experience more control over your well-being, you just need guidance and proper training that motivates you to realize your raw potential within. We offer a variety of classes, workshops and events. These pros in your region accomplish their assignments efficiently. 1. I work mostly privately, but occasi, Yoga “is a way of life”, I have been practicing yoga since my childhood. Frank leads Guided Meditations every Sunday evening out of his home in Columbus, Ohio for nearly a decade. Combining Hatha yoga, Tibetan Buddhism, Principles of Chinese Medicine, and Western science to address the human condition as a whole, I am simply a conduit for you to heal yourself with mind and body. Free meditation is provided for free by VND Educational Society, Registered Charity in Canada. Our teaching style is one of a kind and caters to a broad range of clientele. All of these disciplines can be used together to enhance the healing effect that they all have.I am the co, I am a Reiki Master since 2008 and 200-hour Certified Yoga Teacher, teaching full time since 2018. Compare teachers, ask questions, and hire only when ready. Hi! Wednesdays, 12:00pm – 1:00pm Everything i do is geared towards your needs and sharing what i have gained through my personal yoga practice. I specialize with injuries, emotional blockages and goals for a healthier living. I am a 200hr Registered Yoga Teacher residing in Orlando, Fl. I am in the middle of an aromatherapist certification, so the use of essential oils is a part of every session. Follow @soma.yoga.poetry on Instagram and Facebook to see my creati, Providing a safe, judgement free, and open space for clients to grow and heal. Wild Ginger Yoga Travels. Meditation is a method to acquaint our mind with causes of happiness. Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right teachers. I am currently teaching 5-7 classes a week at a studio in a downtown Orlando. Log in. We all have svices in different forms- emotions, finances, drugs, alcohol, food, relationships, ect., but when we finally have the courage to acknowledge whatever it is, then we begin to heal. 1-1½ hr meetings with practical sessions, video talks by Shri Mataji and guided collective meditations. I have been teaching yoga for 3 years. Want to see the top 10? You can experience the tranquility of the meditation room, browse our book and gift shop and simply enjoy a peaceful oasis in the city. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Special schedule for live streaming classes. I encourage students   to explore their authentic-self through their ability to feel comfortable in the poses, so they can feel themselves grow in new and amazing ways. “We want to be happy all the time, even during sleep. Love can change people and with love, people can change the world.