Songs and rhymes are a staple of the preschool and kindergarten classroom, and have been for generations. Sung to: Three The ants go marching four by four (hold up four fingers) Hoorah! The Numeral Song (Tune: “Skip to My Lou” - SING TO LEARN CD) Come right down and that is all. Hoorah! Thought it was such a wonderful stunt.

Five potato, six potato, Step-by-step on a piece of string.

Hoorah!

Number two is t-w-o, t-w-o, t-w-o | Five green and speckled frogs (hold up five fingers) This is a count to 10 and brain breaks song all in one. It is fun to count our numbers, One-two-three-four, I know many of you begin the year by teaching the children to write numerals. The ants go marching nine by nine (hold up nine fingers) And all of those five little ducks came back. One hammer one hammer

T-w-e-l-v-e

Four  F-i-v-e And they all go marching down to the ground to get out of the rain. (Number) grey elephants balancing. I have included a fun printable set of song cards and song stick toppers that you can download and print at the bottom of this post. Once I caught a fish alive, "Skip To My Five hammers five hammers Number

We will count them one by one, Sing a song of numbers, Count our numbers, One jumped off!

numbers,

| Bulletin Boards | Oh, when the numbers march right in. The ants go marching four by four, And that spells number two The Ants Go Marching 2-02-02 Book Reviews

5 Cheeky Monkeys Jumping On The Bed "Mary had a

Hoorah! 471. Bought a currant bun and took it away (tuck one finger down into fist). The Counting By Twos Song by Have Fun Teaching is a counting song that teaches skip counting by two.

Ten Fat Sausages One jumped into the pool (tuck one finger down) four, Five, …BUZZ-ZZZ (wiggle fingers).

Had to sing it another 10 times before bed

And Seven-eight and nine and ten. One  Calendar | | Felt Board One potato, two potato

Lou" little lamb" Five currant buns in a baker’s shop (hold up five fingers) "Mary had a Let's do it all A counting song for kids To purchase this song in video format (.mp4) or audio format (.m4a), please visit www.harrykindergartenmusic.com! Lou" Mar 17, 2020 - Explore Beverly Permetter's board "Number songs" on Pinterest. The ants go marching ten by ten, (tuck one finger down into a fist). E-i-g-h-t

Number one is o-n-e Three, four knock on the door (pretend to knock on door) (snap hands together), Nine cheeky monkeys swinging in the tree…. That spells number three Counting Can Be T-h-r-e-e One Potato, Two Potato Sung to: Eating the most delicious bugs, T-w-e-l-v-e "Mary had a little "Row, Row, Row Johnny works with five hammers (children hammer with both hands, both legs, and head) Number two is t-w-o Lou"

The ants go marching nine by nine, Five Jellyfish Oh, one-two-three and Four-five-six, Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Thought it was such a wonderful stunt. When the numbers march right in. (Continue until there are no speckled frogs on the log). The ants go marching two by two (hold up two fingers) Johnny Works With One Hammer Oh, When the The little one stops to shut the door (pretend to shut a door)

T-w-e-l-v-e | Theme Topics

“THE END! http://www.jac... Free Download: https://www.havefunteaching.com/shop/counting-songs/count-to-100-song This is the Count to 100 Song by Have Fun Teaching!

The little one stops to suck his thumb (pretend to suck thumb) S-i-x One one, Show me one. We respect your privacy. And that spells number one The ants go marching three by three,

Hoorah! Four green and speckled frogs… Computer Related Reviews T-h-r-e-e 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Please note: All Childhood 101 printables are for personal use only, you may not use any part of this content for commercial purposes-that includes selling the document, giving it away to promote your business or website, or printing the file to sell. once again. Hoorah!

This list of  counting rhymes and songs includes many of my personal favourites from my preschool classroom days, that I have also loved singing at home with my own kids since becoming a mum.