Discover historical prices for ONDK stock on Yahoo Finance. Kyle Dennis took a leap of faith and decided to invest his savings of $15K in the stock market — $2.8M later, he owes his success to these strategies.

The company transforms small business lending by making it efficient and convenient for small businesses to access capital. Subscribe to Premium to view Fair Value for ONDK. View daily, weekly … ET) and the After Hours Market (4:00-8:00 p.m. Discover new investment ideas by accessing unbiased, in-depth investment research, NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Mi in naši partnerji bomo shranili in/ali dostopali do podatkov v vaši napravi prek piškotkov in podobnih tehnologij za prikazovanje prilagojenih oglasov in vsebine, merjenje učinkovitosti oglasov in vsebine, vpoglede v ciljne skupine ter razvoj izdelkov.

I would like to receive Nasdaq communications related to Products, Industry News and Events.You can always change your preferences or unsubscribe and your contact information is covered by our Privacy Policy. Participation from Market Makers and ECNs is strictly voluntary and as a result, these sessions may offer less liquidity and inferior prices. )+[a-z]{2,})$/i, failureMessage: "A valid email address is required"});var dom2 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field2');var field2 = new LiveValidation(dom2, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field2.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});var dom11 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field11');var field11 = new LiveValidation(dom11, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field11.add(Validate.Custom, {against: function(value) {return !value.match(/(telnet|ftp|https?):\/\/(?:[a-z0-9][a-z0-9-]{0,61}[a-z0-9]\.|[a-z0-9]\. The ratings confirmation reflects Moody's unchanged view of Enova's standalone credit assessment following the 13 October 2020 announcement that the firm completed the acquisition of OnDeck Capital (OnDeck), an online small business lender, which it announced on 28 July. The stock had previously closed at $1.73. On Deck Capital's stock is owned by a number of institutional and retail investors.

On Deck Capital Inc is a platform for online small business lending. On Deck Capital, Inc. Common Stock (ONDK) Stock Quotes - Nasdaq offers stock quotes & market activity data for US and global markets. Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") has confirmed Enova International, Inc.'s (Enova) B2 long-term senior unsecured and corporate family ratings; the outlook is negative. The company traded as high as $1.86 and last traded at $1.85.

Top institutional investors include WINTON GROUP Ltd (0.31%) and First Quadrant L P CA (0.13%). node.dataset.value : node.getAttribute('data-value'); if (selectedValue) { for (var j = 0; j < node.options.length; j++) { if(node.options[j].value === selectedValue) { node.options[j].selected = 'selected';break;}}}}}, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents Only). ET). © 2020 Verizon Media. Company insiders that own On Deck Capital stock include David Hartwig, Nicholas A Sinigaglia, Noah Breslow and Ronald F … When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. A high-level overview of On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK) stock. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. nodes[i].dataset.subscription : nodes[i].getAttribute('data-subscription'); if(status ==='true') {nodes[i].checked = true;}}};var nodes = document.querySelectorAll('#form1783 select[data-value]'); if (nodes) { for (var i = 0; i < nodes.length; i++) { var node = nodes[i]; var selectedValue = node.dataset ? Find the latest On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. Currency in USD, Trade prices are not sourced from all markets, How He Made $2.8M Trading Stocks Part-Time At Home. On Deck Capital, Inc. (NYSE:ONDK)’s stock price rose 6.9% on Thursday . Stock prices may also move more quickly in this environment. Investors may trade in the Pre-Market (4:00-9:30 a.m. All rights reserved. Its' platform touches every aspect of the customer lifecycle, including customer acquisition, sales, scoring and underwriting, funding, and servicing and collections. Podatki o napravi in internetni povezavi, vključno z naslovom IP, Dejavnosti brskanja in iskanja med uporabo spletnih mest in aplikacij družbe Verizon Media. Investors who anticipate trading during these times are strongly advised to use limit orders. Za več informacij in upravljanje svojih možnosti izberite »Upravljanje nastavitev«.