Warm , comforting, just he type of perfume I love.. Bravo Orto Parisi !!!!!! First off, I'm a gigantic Black Afgano fan - and wear it often - and I don't agree with the flanker argument at all (YMMV, of course!). Waves of smoke, vetiver and incense make for a powerful earthy aroma. Smoked berries and MASSIVE longevity.

Keep them in the car. Shop for the lowest priced Terroni Perfume by Orto Parisi, save up to 80% off, as low as $195.49. There’s something powerful and fulfilling about putting your hands in the soil, the feeling that you got all the roots in your hands and knowing that the Earth belongs to all of us. i was not expecting to fall so in love with it but i have. There's something powerful and fulfilling about putting your hands in the soil, the sense of belonging to the Earth- and Terroni is, foremost, a fragrance that celebrates that earth in all of its power and pedigree. Woodyoriental 50 ml €138,00. Unfortunately, the synthetic notes, which seem to be all there is here, make me run in the opposite direction. Also the perfumer notes he mostly works with synthetic notes, so they all probably are.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. It starts with a smell of burned aromachemicals then it goes towards ashy, little dirty, synthetic saffron - patchouli phase - it’s a similar vibe to Malefic Tattoo of Laurent Mazzone LM Parfums. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri.

The composition puts me in mind of sea breezes moving over volcanic rock and rich humus soil. Lasts all day. My favourite is still Bergamask followed by Boccanera. ...one of you is about to give up smoking... this scent will replace any nicotine patch! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Perfumes: 62480 Earthy notes, Spices, Musk; Reviews of Terroni. ℌ , . The most exquisite fragrance. However, on my skin, after about two hours it started developing an unpleasant note almost reminiscent of sweat / body odor. And it has some strength to it, which is nice. Normally I let pictures speak for themselves, but I'm going to try my hand at words now. Orto Parisi Terroni is an amber-oriental parfum for men and women.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Enjoy! The scent is supposedly deep, intense and earthy. This is a lot less 'sweet' than AO7 - especially on the open. Beauty Almanac |. Orto Parisi Terroni. A hand that says, "That's right, when I tell you!" ORTO PARISI Terroni Parfum - Oriental fragrance, woody, warm and persistent. This literally stays on until the next day.

Sour, smoky opening with hints of cranberry, blackcurrant and hot pepper. There are 4 reviews of Terroni. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. Wore this one day this weekend to see how I liked it. Fragranza legnosa e decisa. The initial blow of a smoky oud and a sharp civet will immediately let you know who you’re dealing with and that doesn’t change until the end. Terroni Perfume by Orto Parisi 1.7 o... (195.49 USD), Right now there are 8 items on or Buy it online only 4 items on, Perfume rating Starts off very intense and unique. 100% (3) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) S . The scent is supposedly deep, intense and earthy. Perfume lovers: 581414 After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Perfume vs Cologne: What is the Difference? S. Dreaming. Please don't ever use that word in Italy! As all the gaultieri perfumes that i have tried the quality of this perfume is just excellent. Well, not exactly. Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Tempi di consegna ultra veloci. 4.28 Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It's the Italian equivalent for "rednecks". Bursting with ferocious doses of spice, earth and deep, musky woods, this is an Orto Parisi through and through. Decrease Quantity Increase Quantity. 1/10. Staff qualificato è molto gentile. Terroni the name indicates Italians from the South. But it does evoke the earth, the soil, the smoke. extrait de parfum. I don't understand how no one has made a food comparison, that's all I could think of when I smelled it. Add To Cart. This is definitely "niche", daring, with an outstanding longevity and mostly for the winter. Beautifully minimalist with the detail (set stone) in the lid. Unisex with moderate to strong sillage/ projection and very good longevity. This scent smell like the mix of all Orto Parisi and Nasomatto. Another fragrance for trained noses. Smoke, fire, and musk but it dries down to a very sweet and boring scent. This page works best with JavaScript.

Terroni is inspired by the roots and the land around the volcano Vesuvius, presented in a fiery red color. Sweet and smoky, but not bbq smoky. This is one of those rare perfumes that actually succeed in recreating the image they are said to convey. . 10/10. Dark red fits this smell well. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Orto Parisi Eau de Parfum Spray, Terroni, 1.7 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. It is the odorous expression of an incandescent lava which when liquefies creates a huge crust on the earth's surface Adoro. Niche house Orto Parisi, the creation of perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri, presents its new, seventh edition Terroni in June 2017. The strongest fragrance in my collection as at 16th Feb 2020. i love when perfume holds on to me that long. As a huge fan of BA, I felt in love with Terroni which is a sweeter version of BA, easily wearable at work, and not as synthetic as Boccanera or Stercus. Based on 3 reviews. , Very clearly a case for corn flakes and classics, By CatsCradle in forum Male Fragrance Discussion, By binol in forum Male Fragrance Discussion, By chocho in forum Male Fragrance Discussion, By ScentGardens in forum General Fragrance Discussion, By MGWS in forum General Fragrance Discussion, https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...oni-45475.html, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-PW_V1G0aw. العطر يسير على خطى عطور البراند بشكل عام. Terroni was launched in 2017. Easy Returns – Free US Shipping $75+ Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews. If he has a sense of humor at all, his jokes are vulgar and simple. What are the Three Main Notes of Every Fragrance. Terroni smells like Black Afgano flanker. Fragrance Reviews: 993162 I find it feral and untamed, there's something ancestral about this perfume. The scent is supposedly deep, intense and earthy. happy. Very nice alternative to Black Afgano.

...you live, you learn... Orthogonal to everything else you own (trust me), this marvelous thing builds a bold, earthy, spicy scent on a base of...cocoa, or at least cocoa’s powdery-smoky aspect. And why does it cost so much?? Orto Parisi is the new brainchild of Nasomatto‘s Alessandro Gualtieri who founded the theoretically separate, unrelated house in 2014.Boccanera and Stercus are part of the 5-piece collection, all of which follow Mr. Gualtieri’s manifesto to create over-sized, strong scents that represent “parts of our body,” as well as how our animalic side has been repressed by civilisation. Terroni Perfume by Orto Parisi 1.7 o... (. Ideal for both men and women, with a bold and persuasive character. Inspired by the molten lava that bubbles beneath the earth's surface and has shaped the once-volcanic terrain of southern Italy, Terroni is an intense, fiery fragrance for those with passion for their roots.