The download PDF option does not work. Thanks

Unable to pay property tax due to Grampanchayat site is not linked to payment site while selecting for payment option on 15 Aug 2019 at 1200 hrs. But We are trying maximum information available in both Marathi/English. i made online transaction for Grampanchayat tax through www.gramchaitanya.co.in on dated 03rd Nov 2019 but i have not received transaction receipt or any confirmation. Can you please check and update the status about the same? You can contact me on my mobile no 9825839912 for any further information Transaction reference : QICI7331284843 The online tax payment process is very simple and thank you authorities to make this online transaction available for citizens. Following are my property and payment details Thanks for suggestion. You can check the websites of other banks for the, There is no option to register username in the web site. Hence Khadkwasala name is not in list. I hope you consider this request. Thanks. 5. Online payment done but reciept not generates his we got to know about payment confirmation. Online Tax Payment. Dear Sir , your issue is related to data entry. Log in not required. Thanks, Dear Sir,

No pending transaction. Procedure and documentation and CHARGES required to avail various facilities...like Obtaining Birth certificate not found anywhere. Property Number : 6/0480/105, I have paid my property tax online on date 05.07.2018 in that transaction my 2807 rs payment get successfully but receipt not generated please rectify that problem. Your property details will be displayed. I want receipt. Please guide whether this site is secured enough for payment of property tax. Property Number- 6/0547/117. My Property Number : 1456/44 At present these are not available.

Receipt will be displayed immediately if transaction successful / cancel / reject .

of India exercise a far more dominant influence on the pattern of urbanization and real estate investment in the country. Please do needful and provide receipt of payment. For receipt you write mwssage using write message Tab. I paid my property tax on online portal date-25.11.2019. Your Tax transaction Receipt is ready for view or download. Nobody is giving a proper answer to that phone number. I STARTED PROCESS OF PAYMENT OF TAX ON PROPERTY BUT THE LAST STAGE COULD NOT BE REACHED SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT OR SHOULD I INITIATE PAYMENT AGAIN? If Bank kept transaction in pending mode in that case receipt not generate. English / Marathi option will be available shortly. Your gramchaitanya.co.in website does not work for online payments, as when put name or number shows no details found in records. In that most of comments on payment receipt not generated/not received. kindly modify it , user did not understand which menu to select , how to open new account, how to register, why its in Marathi....its difficult to process. Hence not uploaded Data. I am unable to serach my property on the property tax payment page and hence unable to pay tax. Sajish Ananda Khot

website working excellent and user friendly. Thanks. I have made payment of property tax just now.....but no pdf or e-mail.

Moment the House Tax payment Transaction is successful some acknowledgement should pop up or some statement that the receipt will be generated after few days or temporary receipt could be given. Thanks. मेरा भारत देश महान.

but when I am checking on the portal for online payment it is coming as 23444/- Why the difference is the there PDF download available. Most of the times site is not working wrt payment related issue. I am not able to find my name in the tax payment list. and browser Mozilla Fire Fox, i have try online payment but sever is not support can you help me, Hello,

Congratulations Umesh Mohan Sinari , Londan , United Kingdom . chhaya. Abha Rajkishore Gupta, Dear Sir, Money has been accepted but no confirmation nor receipt received

1583/26 Thanks for Digital Payment. So please send me the receipt of the payment Amount paid is 11398, Hi, It is disheartening to see that in this era of digital India and with people moving across countries and continents to seek jobs and homes, your website does not have an option to switch the language to English? Paid Property Tax of Kirkitwadi Grampanchayat as on 19-5-18, Property No. 21969) of Narhe Grampanchayat, but message came on my mobile that I have paid to Wagholi grampanchayat.

Hence I would like to request you to kindly help with this and resolve it on priority for online payment. The manner of execution of subsidy programmes. 18436. I cannot download my property tax receipt for property no - 6/0818/20, kadamwakwasti.

Dear Sir, Thanks, very slow website. Please try using Mozilla Browser.

Also inform us what kind of online services you expect from Grampanchayat office. Thanks Sameer Kamalapurkar And there is change name pappu shantanu dolas to Sunita Dilip Gaikwad but this also not update please update fadt, I had done the payment of Property Tax but no receipts for the same has been generated. Sachin sagar, the input data asked (Property number, old property number) on the website is not printed in the bill received. I am bill pay by credit card but not generated my receipt my proparty no 1/0025. Note this place is only for your suggestion , improvement of the website . Request you to please add one option for English so we can pay bill even we are not able to understand Notice bill. I would request you to correct this major mistake, in order to make online payment against my property No H2 202 Solacia Phase-2, wagholi, Pune. Bill no. I hereby mentioned above residing at somatane phata on above mentioned address and I wanted to pay grampanchayat bill online but here I am unable to enter my flat no and I can not even able to pay bill over here as payment option is not available here or not working properly. how is it possible to pay tax in time? Also interest showing in Digital payment and contributing in Digital India.

Owner name : Rahul Vats /Shail Kumari However, I am not able to generate the Receipt nor I have received the receipt on email. for Height Clearance of Building, Terms & Conditions Name is मथुरावाला श्वेता नरेंद्र Please close this facility if you can not improve it. Please share me the receipt. SHRIKANT KULKARNI. Great work done for the ease of property tax for the Gram panchayat residents. i already paid by bill online payment. There is no option to raise concern to higher authorities. माझ्या बँक खात्यात सदरची देय रक्कम डेबिट पडलेली आहे. Today I online paid the property tax for both the properties.

with Flat no. Haveli, Dist. Transaction successfully updated and Transaction receipt is ready on web portal and also email to your a/c. How do we make online payment for property tax for bhugaon? Its working fine. Note : For index No. You are requested to pay now. Pune, Receipt generation depends on your Bank Response.If transaction is pending in Banks pooling a/c then receipt not generate immediately. Commonfloor.com does not claim any guarantee and it should be individualistically verified. I went to the Grampanchayat. 2019-20 is now updated on portal. 1482 for property no. Now I can access my pending and paid details of taxes on a single click. It is very difficult to browse or to do any thing like Paying Taxes,Search option etc..for those who dont have knowledge of Marathi Language.

i m trying to pay online my property tax. web site shows Web server error, it does not allow to fill Flat Number for which tax is being paid, After Online Payment , I did not get the online Tax payment receipt in the option - Online Transaction Receipt. I am not able to proceed further as the gateway and bank page is not openeing

Merchant name of Payment Gateway is WAGHOLIGRM . Overall outstanding. Pl. Salman, How to access online property tax payment for above mentioned property I am Owner of the two properties with property Nos. If successful transaction receipt is ready immediately on web portal, My Property Number is: 3167/102 The payment done from ICICI net banking was successful. Amount is debited from my account.

Now 2 days before we add new feature like Property Bill , Notice and Grampanchayat Tax receipt in which all information is available.

There is no issue to download in pdf in Mozilla. There should be an option to change language from Hindi/Marathi to English also while using the website. every 8-15 days will update desktop to online data. Sir, Any other points you are requested to use write message Tab.Your property not in list . Yes . AFTER DOING ONLINE PAYMENT WHEN CLICK ON DOWNLOAD PDF GETTING EXCEPTION BELOW