This Creamy Parmesan Chicken is one of my families favorite easy weeknight dinner recipes. I remember seeing an ad on TV about cooking with mayonnaise and decided to give it a shot.

Nothing that you don’t regularly keep on hand or buy in your weekly shop.

Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap on a cutting board, and gently pound to about 3/8-inch with a meat tenderizer. Don’t miss a single recipe! Even the leftovers tasted great the next day. 45 min Cook Time . Since I do not have a food processor to mince the garlic and do not trust myself to properly mince it using a chefs knife, I was thinking that I could use just a jar of already minced garlic.. Only thing I’m having trouble with is how to measure if I were to use a jar of minced garlic into equalling the 3 garlic gloves your recipe calls for. The coating mixes in better with the grated cheese, and covers the chicken uniformly for an extra crisp crunch. Do you use a drip pan or anything to keep yours from just bathing in the grease? Use a meat tenderizer to gently pound the chicken breasts thinner, flattening them to about 3/8-inch thick. https://www.hellmanns.com/ca/en/recipes/parmesan-crusted-chicken.html This mayo Parmesan chicken bake is one of those recipes.

It only needs 6 ingredients and is so simple I could put it together in no time at all. Just a friendly reminder that if you would like to share this image on Facebook, the Facebook post must include a link directly to this page and not to another website. Could not ask for more! Place chicken pieces … Then spread the mixture evenly until the chicken is completely covered. Gather all the ingredients. This easy Creamy Parmesan Chicken recipe is a tasty LOW CARB dinner idea that is incredibly quick to make with just 4 ingredients you probably already have on hand! Want to share a photo of what you’ve made? I have some recipes that I think of as my back pocket recipes.

YES! Spread the mayo mixture evenly until the chicken is completely covered. Bake 25–30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

The sauce has four simple ingredients – mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella and garlic. Sprinkle the reamining 1 cup parmesan cheese over the top. Ours were medium to large sized boneless, skinless chicken breasts and I baked them for about 45 minutes at 375F. Fiesta blend, Italian blend, pepper jack, etc! Bake the chicken at 400° for 20-25 minutes, or until an a meat thermometer reads 165°. Because it adds just a bit more tang and moisture to low-fat chicken breasts, I choose to use mayo most every time. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group.