Had they been practicing golf for two years?

6) He had __________ been playing _____________ six months. 8) Had you been looked for him for afternoon? 13) I had ___________ waiting for you ___________ afternoon. (wear), George _______________ around the world since 2006. Now, go through the following sentences written in negative form-, Some interrogative sentences for your reference-.

(Interrogative-Negative), Had we been getting allowances for six months? (read), The salesman ______________ the target of sales for many years. Rules for Interrogative Sentences in Past Perfect Continuous Form: The interrogative sentence starts with ‘Had’ followed by the subject and then ‘been’. 11) He had not been listening for two hours. Leave a Reply Cancel Reply. Answers- 1)not, 2)been, 3)since, 4)not, since, 5)had, for, 6)since, 7)since, 8)had, living, 9)since, 10)not, for, 11)since, 12)for, 13)for, 14)not, since, 15)since, 16)since, 17)for, 18)not, for, 19)since, 20)for. (watch), They ______________ rugby since morning. Future Perfect Continuous Tense (Usage, Formula and …, Tenses Examples (58 Sentences of all tenses), Future Continuous Tense (Usage, Formula and Examples), Prepositional Phrases List (Examples & Worksheet), Emphasis on duration of action or task that finished in past, Time expressions (since, for, lately, how long). 17) Humans had been taming animals _________ ages. Why had she been calling you since evening? There are two words used for the reference of time- ‘since’ and ‘for’.

MCQs Exercises/Worksheet/Activities on Interrogative Past Perfect Continuous Tense: Choose the correct word from the choices given below so as to make Interrogative Sentence in Past Perfect Continuous form. 2) She has been waiting for you since morning.

Past Perfect Continuous Tense is used to express the action that started in the past and continued in the past for some time. 3) Had he ________ studying since morning?

Crosscheck your answers with the corrected sentences provided below: 1) She had not been complaining since yesterday. Check your answers with that provided at the end of the exercise. Simple Present Tense Sentences (50 Examples) Simple Past Tense with Examples, Formula and Exercise.

6) Had he been _________ to the lectures ___________ morning? 3) The family ___________ been living in the same house __________ decades.

(Interrogative), Had she not been working here since December’16?

I had been requesting a raise since 2009. There are two words used for the reference of time- ‘since’ and ‘for’. Answers- 1)False,2)True,3)False, 4)True,5)False,6)True,7)True,8)False,9)True,10)False, 11)False, 12)True, 13)False, 14)True, 15)True. 9) They had not been __________ their grandparents for five years. (Interrogative-Negative), Had she been working here since December’16? 9) She had not been studying for two days. 6) Had she been calling you for two weeks? 15) Had she been recovering __________ yesterday? Had written: I had written the email before he apologized.

15) They had been _____________ a raise ____________ two years. To make the sentence negative, we add ‘not’ after the auxiliary verb.

16) _________ they been using a car since 2009?

14) She had been working as a teacher ___________ twelve years.

19) The principal had not been roaming _________ afternoon. For example: Ram started waiting at 9am.

10) He had been reading a book for hours.

Definition and Examples.

© Copyright White Planet Technologies Pvt.

17) Father had not been taking medicines __________ five days. Had she been in the kitchen for two hours? (Negative-Interrogative), She had not been calling me since yesterday. 8) I had not been singing since two months. Take the help of the verb hints wherever provided. 3) He had not been looking at me __________ morning. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 13) He had ________ been behaving properly ___________ afternoon. Read also: 50 Sentences of Past Perfect Continuous Tense. Answers- 1)a, 2)c, 3)b, 4)b, 5)a, 6)c, 7)a, 8)a, 9)b, 10)a, 11)b, 12)a, 13)b, 14)a, 15)a, 16)c, 17)a, 18)b, 19)b, 20)c. True or False Exercises/Worksheet/Activities on Interrogative Past Perfect Continuous Tense: 1) Had he been waiting for you since morning? 16) I had not been calling her _________ yesterday.

To make it simple- ‘ing’ from of verb is used like- dancing, walking, going, sleeping etc.

(stand). How she had not been missing the same bus for five years? 10) We had __________ been going there ___________ two years. 14) Had he been requesting leave ________ morning? A teacher by circumstances but passionately devoted for writings. Fill in the Blanks Exercises/Worksheet/Activities on Positive Sentences in Past Perfect Continuous Form: Complete the following sentences with suitable words so as to make Positive sentences in Past Perfect Continuous form. Different Types of Pronouns …, 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Continuous Tense, 50 Sentences of Future Perfect Continuous Tense.