Blend and enjoy, trust me you won’t regret this one! Wrap the balls in plastic or place in a container and put it in the refrigerator for between 4-7 days. All Rights Reserved.Important Disclaimer: The information contained on Positive Health Wellness is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Here is a simple apple and peanut butter snack that is quick and easy to make and tastes great, you will need: Apple and cherry can make an excellent pairing combined with peanut butter. This recipe can be applied to a variety of fruits, but in my experience, this is the one to try. Nutty Apple Butter. The classic strawberry, a staple of peanut butter combinations for decades with the traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich. They combine in a tasty and nutritious way, there’s not much to say other than… it just works. Let it cool and then cut into healthy breakfast bars. For a great snack for the whole family, you’ll love having Bamba Peanut Butter Puffs around. For those of us who enjoy peanut butter, it’s always good to find new recipes and pairings that work well.

Peanut Butter … Although peanut butter and cucumbers seem like they live in two completely different worlds, the combination of nutty, dense peanut butter with a refreshing, light cucumber is extremely easy to prepare and such a healthy snack. Peanut butter is something that we all have been eating since our childhood.It is that one ingredient that goes well with almost everything; be it toasts, fries or burgers, peanut butter tastes great with all!Peanut butter provides with a lot of nutrients as it is packed with the goodness of proteins, carbohydrates and vitamin E.If you're bored of having peanut butter … Hopefully, you found some of these suggestions helpful. Take small lumps with a teaspoon and place this into a micro muffin tin. I love to serve it as an hors d’oeuvre or as the main dish when I have folks over. Brandy on July 09, 2020: Peanut butter, orange marmalade, pepperoni, and a slice of American cheese. There is even a little chocolate in this one to add to the taste without compromising the healthy nature of the snack. To make this quick and healthy snack, you must first combine the oats, chocolate and chia seeds in a large bowl. They are a winning alternative to the usual unhealthy cheesecake, and I personally find them make for a fantastic snack after a workout. 1 ½ tablespoons of whey protein (flavored).

Being a New England native, I love apple-picking season. You can also make tasty snack bites with just a few simple ingredients added and a little preparation as with many of the recipes on this list. undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Vegan and gluten-free snack can be enjoyed by most, Peanut butter snacks made with non-GMO ingredients for a snack you can feel good about, No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. For this you will need: Strawberries and bananas go well with peanut butter on their own, but when combined you can make some amazing snacks.

Peanut Butter + Ginger. Finally, enjoy the guilt-free peanut butter and fruit cheesecake! It is an extremely easy to make a snack, extremely healthy and you can make it in no time at all! The combination is very interesting on its own, but when combined in the recipe below, you can make some delicious breakfast bars!

Last on the list is an excellent one, it is easy to make and is amazing on a hot day when you want to once more, satisfy that peanut butter craving! Dip your strawberries and enjoy this simple yet tasty peanut butter based snack. Below I have included a recipe for peanut butter, lemon, cheesecake bites. There’s a reason ants on a log was our favorite childhood snack. I usually serve it with a little extra hoisin on the side. Firstly make the base, get a mixing bowl and combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, ground almonds and the whey protein. Then remove one tablespoon of the mixture out and roll into a ball. An oven baked snack containing 50% peanuts. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Everyone loves ice cream, but we all know it doesn't make a great after-school snack. Pour the smaller bowl that you have just microwaved into the other bowl and stir, if it seems too close to liquid add extra oats. It is a soft yet crispy, savory yet sweet peanut butter puff that is a “better for you” snack … Try peanut butter and banana on rice cakes for a great post-workout snack, or make these chocolate peanut butter banana pops. 4. It’s always a hit! But this isn’t the only thing that can be made with strawberries, there are plenty of other recipes out there. —Mandy Rivers, Lexington, South Carolina. 2 teaspoons of honey (if you want to add that little extra sweetness to the recipe). Peanut butter and dill pickle popcorn, or peanut butter and UTZ cheese balls sandwich with a tall class of milk bon apple petit. Pour the mix into the prepared tin and spread evenly again, bake for approximately 25-35 minutes until the top and edges are golden. See our price match guarantee. Here is a simple apple and peanut butter snack that is quick and easy to make and tastes great, you will need: ¼ cup of peanut butter spread; 1 tablespoon of honey; 1 granny smith apple; 2 tablespoons of cranberries (optional) Procedure: Mix the peanut butter … Mash the mix until creamy and then add the peanut butter.