It looks great and has held up well. Mine arrived with scuffs and scrapes in the finish. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), The Masate bed is a modern styled platform bed. Baxton Studio® Harland Tufted Queen Platform Bed. Available in California King, Eastern King, and Queen Size. For the decor enthusiast who strives to use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without, Shabby Chic is your cup of tea.

Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. (Get six rolls of the stuff and you won't run out.) It was very easy to put up. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: [email protected] 3.9 out of 5 stars with 10 reviews.

7 7 Reviews. Best Regards,

Not happy with a purchase? The cheap pressed wood was something to be desired but we knew we weren't buying top of the line when we made the purchase.

Mattress & box spring (required) are not included.

Please note, the estimated delivery timeframe displayed at checkout combines In this guide, we answer all of your questions about platform beds to help you create a dramatic but complementary focal point for your bedroom decor. There may be a two business day delay to process your order. The Prepac queen platform bed offers a sleek border and a solid foundation to fit a queen size mattress. Espresso Queen Size Wood Platform Bed Frame Panel Headboard Bedroom Furniture Description. This queen size platform bed features six 18 inch drawers that are large enough to store anything from your clothes to extra bedding. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Belt Sander Angle Grinder Combo Attachment Metal Wood Sanding Adapter Knife Tool, Bunkie Board Fully Assembled Mattress Support 1.5" Queen Platform Bed Foundation, Modern Convertible Futon Sofa Bed Sleeper Adjustable Couch Full Size Living Room, 14 Twin Heavy Duty Slat Bed Frame Steel Platform Foundation Teens Kids Black, Linon Luxor Folding Rollaway Cot-Sized Bed with 4.5" Memory Foam Mattress NEW, 3 Door Bedroom Armoire With Drawers Wardrobe Clothes Organizer Finish, White & Black Faux Leather Platform Bed Frame Tufted Headboard Multiple Size NEW, Gorilla Ladders Platform Step Stool Steel 300 Lb. Just get the narrowest ones they have, whatever gauge that may be. Make it nice and tight.

applicable). 15 feet of 1/2in wide heavy duty felt tape. A California king is just a few inches narrower than a king bed at 72 inches wide, but it’s longer at 84 inches. Minimum monthly payments are required. Many queen platform bed frames come with additional features, so you should have an idea of if you are looking for anything else out of your bed before you buy.

STEP 4: Cut the felt tape into 3 inch strips and, without removing the wax paper backing, slip them into the slots where the ends of the slats are fitted, using a flathead screwdriver to stuff them in if you have problems. Something went wrong. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code.

$252.74 - $268.49 reg $336.99 - $357.99. We bought this product for the storage it provided as well as the bed frame. I buy quite a bit online and believe I rate things fairly because of all the good and bad I've bought but this was just a bad buy period and I just couldn't let anyone make the same mistake in purchasing this product like we did. countries by region. Shop for espresso platform bed at Bed Bath & Beyond. Yaletown is the name given to the product, which is manufactured by Prepac.

Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly.

Features: Unfortunately, just only after a week, I noticed that my mattress was sagging in the middle at the end of my bed. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1.

This listing includes the headboard, foot board, rails, and slats (4). It’s a really nice frame & headboard. Get organized and get a good night's rest with the Fremont Bookcase Storage Platform Bed - Espresso with under-bed storage. 02 Let us walk you through the pros and cons of each mattress size and get thinking about what to consider before you make your final purchase. If you have more queries, feel free to contact us.

Comes with sturdy wooden slats, an espresso brown bonded leather base, and simple black legs, this bed frame design is the perfect addition to any bedroom and will match most d\xc3\xa9cor schemes!

Buy top selling products like Baxton Studio Spuma Bed in Espresso and Bentley Bed Frame. Wooden slat bed frame with extra legs for support. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order.

Subject to credit approval. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Details. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The boards underneath supporting the mattress at that end already broke. ** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks.

Manufacturers, We’ve used this bed for over 4 years now and we love it. Sized for queen mattresses (not included), this upholstered bed is ideal in limited spaces for small homes, apartments or condos. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. It is currently out of stock. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.