you will have been going. they will have been going. I will/shall have been going. I have been going; you have been going; he/she/it has been going; we have been going; you have been going; they have been going you will have been going. 'to go' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator. he will have been going. I have been going; you have been going; he/she/it has been going; we have been going; you have been going; they have been going I have been going; you have been going; he/she/it has been going; we have been going; you have been going; they have been going

bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation Future perfect continuous. You/We/They have been going. Translate not go in context, with examples of use and definition. we will/shall have been going. Present perfect continuous. Present perfect continuous. Present Perfect Continuous Tense He/She/It has been going.
Present perfect continuous. I have been going. I have been going; you have been going; he/she/it has been going; we have been going; you have been going; they have been going Present perfect continuous. Conjugate the English verb not go: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs.