Anyone run either of these? Photo: Courtesy NMCA West. When radial tires were first introduced in drag racing, they were fast, but they often proved to be unforgiving at the starting line. The New 28.0/10.5R-15 DBR tire is designed towards the bracket racer as well as, but not limited to, those racers who are looking for the newest innovation in performance of a quicker, consistent, reliable and affordable product for the weekend sportsman racer. AND UP : 2,500 TO 3,000 LBS: OVER 30" DIA: 8 P.S.I. Stocklin explained that he put a very aggressive tune-up into Huettel’s car while on the Pro Drag Radial and wasn’t able to make a clean pass, having the same mid-track issues he explained earlier.

AND UP : OVER 3,000 LBS : UNDER 30" DIA : 16 P.S.I.

Pro Bracket Radial.

But the Pro Bracket Radial is designed to run well using more air pressure, which in turn also provides more stability and response at the top end of the track. ET DRAG PRO DRAG RADIAL AND PRO BRACKET RADIAL. Bracket racer Justen Spencer rocks the new Pro Bracket Radial.

29.5/10.5R15 Pro Drag Radial: 7.15 at 94.34, 1.55 60-foot, 16 pounds* *Dropping the tire pressure on the radial to 12 pounds to gain traction, slowed the car to … My other thought are the MT ET Street Radial Pro 3754x, Pro Bracket Radial 3355r or stay with what I had the ET Street R 3559 Also thinking of switching to a 10" rim in place of the 8" I had been running. We sat down with Don Sneddon of Mickey Thompson to get the lowdown.

15'' Et Street Radial Pro Vs Pro Bracket Radial If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. If you’ve got a purpose-built drag car that you have no intentions of driving on the street, the Pro Bracket Radial could be the right choice for you. These tires will run well using more air pressure to provide a stable feel and response at … VEHICLE WEIGHT TIRE SIZE AIR PRESSURE ; 2,500 TO 3,000 LBS : UNDER 30" DIA : 16 P.S.I.

Lakeville, IN - Hoosier is introducing its first radial tire designed specifically for the bracket racer.

Chuck Leeper Toxic old bastard. AND UP ° When working with ET Drag Radials use 1 psi adjustments to see change.

Click to expand... Been a while since we did some tire tests w/ MT engineers. “The main difference between the ET Street R and the Pro Bracket Radial is that one is DOT approved with a minimum tread pattern and the other is not,” Moulton explains. check out the.

AND UP : OVER 3,000 LBS : OVER 30" DIA : 12 P.S.I. Go. During this time, the class record for Radial vs. Slick vs Drag Radial vs MT Pro Bracket Radial.

There is a distinct difference between the high and width between both tires.

15'' Et Street Radial Pro Vs Pro Bracket Radial, http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh....php?t=1691890, ===> Click HERE to register for the Annual Spring LxFestival, DVMMC - Delaware Valley Modern Mopar Club, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly: VENDOR PERFORMANCE REVIEWS, General LX Discussion (1st Gen - 2005 to 2010), General LX Discussion (2nd Gen - 2011 to 2014), Charger Discussion (1st Gen - 2006 to 2010), Charger Discussion (2nd Gen - 2011 to 2014), 300 General Discussion (1st Gen - 2005 to 2010), 300 General Discussion (2nd Gen - 2011 to 2014), 300 General Discussion (3rd Gen - 2015 + ), The Detroit Report (ok...Asia and Europe too), Lx Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT Hellcat | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum, If this is your first visit, be sure to 1; 2; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page.

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Aug 4, 2017 #21 Justa6MB said: Thought I'm doing a decent burnout, definitely smoking but I don't think it's excessive. Thread starter Justa6MB; Start date Aug 2, 2017; Prev. We’re closing this gap in radial tire technology with the Pro Bracket Radial. Staff member. A side view comparison between the Pro Drag Radial 10.5/29.5/15 (left) and the ET Street Radial Pro 315/60/15 (right). When radial tires were first introduced in drag racing they often proved to be unforgiving at the starting line. Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels is known for excellence in street, performance and racing tires, so when the company launched a new drag line this year, we were anxious to find out more. They have the Quick Time Pro (17601) and the DOT Drag radials (17317). Mickey Thompson has launched the Pro Bracket Radial in five popular 15-inch fitments, including 26 x 8.5, 26 x 10, 28 x 9, 28 x 10.5, and 29.5 x 10.5. After two unsuccessful attempts, Huettel threw on a set of Mickey Thompson-supplied 315 Pro’s.

Pro Bracket Radial from Mickey Thompson is a fast, consistent, reliable, affordable radial for the weekend Sportsman racer. The tires, as you probably noticed in the video above, are void of the treads that have been common in past generations of radial tires — these are hybrids to put it best, combining the construction of a radial and the surface of a slick.