The Natural® is 100% non-toxic and hypoallergenic, making us safe to use in your home and around your kids and pets. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Call us at (360) 733-1003 for more information. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with U.S. EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli. Family owned and operated business… Carpets cleaned up beautifully had some stains we didn't think would come out and he got them out.

Swansen's Carpet Cleaning in Bellingham, WA, provides quality carpet cleaning services with high standards. All of this means Chem-Dry cleans for your health like no one else. Location:2227 Queen St. #1Bellingham, WA 98229, [email protected](360) 647-4950.

With affordable prices and quality work, we have service the Whatcom and….

Didn't find what you were looking for?

After diagnosing the problem, we…", "I would highly recommend Andy's 5 star flooring! My experience with this company was great!

Professional Carpet Cleaners specialize in water damage and offer 24 hour emergency service. Professional Carpet Cleaners appears in: Carpet Rug & Upholstery Storage & Repair Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. In the the Pacific Northwest, there is no cutting corners when it comes to weather defense.

Bruce's Window Cleaning & Janitor Service, Auto Detailing and Carpet Cleaning by Luis, Directions to Levy, Jeffrey B Fort Lauderdale FL. Home; Services. I hope I don't have…", "I just had the most amazing experience I have ever had with a plumber. It harnesses the power of carbonation to lift dirt and other grime out of your carpet fibers without leaving behind that pesky residue! Call today to experience the Chem-Dry difference! These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you.

That's the only way I can describe the job you did on my sofa and love seat today.

Extensive product research means we offer…. Professional carpet cleaners do an excellent job. From Business: Swan's Clean Care & Restoration has been cleaning carpets and taking care of water damages in Whatcom County, since 1973. Salisbury MD, Directions to Court E Ball Attorney Billings MT, Directions to Victor G Sison ESQ Jersey City NJ, Directions to Claudia C Croom PLLC Raleigh NC, Directions to Donelle Ratheal Attorney Clinton OK.

Directions to Stephen Barrera Law Office San Antonio TX, Directions to Green Neal Attorney Corsicana TX.

You can depend on us to provide the necessary equipment…, From Business: Welcome to M & W Carpet Cleaning. Call for more details.

Another reason protectant is a smart investment is that it slows the aging and wearing process and can extend the life of your carpets.

Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. If you've ever experienced rapid discoloration of your carpets after a cleaning, it's because of sticky dirt attracting residue left behind by harsh soaps and detergents. No, Chem-Dry is not a steam cleaner.

Completely satisfied customers are the foundation of our business and drive…, Offering Lifetime Warranty Roof Systems and free estimates, we are the Methow Valley's premier Top-Certified Roofing Contractor. Thanks again, and you will have all my future carpet cleaning business. We have done the work for you.

All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Our business has been family owned and operated since it was established in 1989. Dawn is always so quick to send me copies of needed information. 360-223-0330.

Directions to Law Office Of Beth Martin Dahlonega GA. From Business: We have made a commitment to provide the highest quality of work with the most cost effective results. I scheduled me cleaning with Matt and he was able to fit me in the next day! (360) 733-1003. [email protected]

The Natural does not contain any soaps or harsh chemicals.

To us quality means exceeding your expectations.

We use our proprietary hot carbonating extraction cleaning method, featuring our core cleaner The Natural, hen cleaning upholstery as well. As urine dries in the carpet and padding, what’s left are millions of concentrated urine crystals that become even more pungent.

Bellingham, WA Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery, Air Ducts, Tile & Grout, Oriental & Wool Rugs.

We use top…, Rainworx provides roofing installation, reroofing, restoration, and composite…. From Business: Our trained staff will assist you in selecting the right product to solve your problem. Reapplying a protectant on your carpets can help resist stains and soiling, so your carpets will stay cleaner longer. Bellingham WA . Locations for Accident Lawyer Near Me in Pe Ell WA.

The Chem-Dry process leaves our carpet clean and fresh looking. Ensuring that your carpets stay cleaner, for much longer than any traditional cleaning. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Professional Carpet Cleaners. Add reviews and photos for Professional Carpet Cleaners. Help.

Chem-Dry uses a patented system, P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) to explode the urine crystals and break down the enzymes which gets rid of the pet urine odor forever. With affordable prices and quality work, we have service the Whatcom and….

Other Bellingham cleaners force water down into your carpet fibers and padding, and though they use suction to remove most of the water, large amounts remain beneath the carpet. Locations for Local Reupholstering in Pasco WA. We specialize in water damage restoration and offer 24-hour emergency service. Compare expert Carpet Cleaning, read reviews, and find contact information - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES®

A message to our customers concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19). Specialties: Professional Carpet Cleaners specialize in water damage and offer 24 hour emergency service. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Professional Carpet Cleaners in Bellingham, WA -- Get driving directions to 2227 Queens St, #1 Bellingham, WA 98229. They tend to cost more than other…, I have worked with John and Jean from John's Chem-Dry for a few years now, and still have nothing but positive things to say about them and the…. Legal. Please help others by helping us do better. We live in the community and care about our environment. Whether you commercial or residential service, we provide quick, efficient, first-class service each time you work with us. Regular cleaning will not only improve your home’s appearance, but it will eliminate germs and allergens, improve your home’s indoor air quality and extend the life of your carpeting. We serve the Bellingham, Ferndale, and Lynden areas. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Island County (excluding Camano Island) and San Juan County, WASHINGTON.

They removed the baseboard, ripped up the existing floor, installed a new hardwood floor, disposed of all the carpet, and reinstalled the…".