Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Se pensa em comprar o PS5 já no lançamento ou vai esperar um pouco (mesmo com a redução do preço ele continua caro) é provável que fará um bom investimento numa plataforma de jogos e mídia ágil e com grande poder de fogo para esta nova geração de consoles. But the PS5 version of Spider-Man: Miles Morales is noticeably better in some key places. The central part, in black piano, accumulates dust very easily and will highlight any possible fingerprint. But not everything is critical about the design. I have the first PS4 model and, like many owners of this version, I suffered a lot with time-consuming uploads for actions that should be basic in a game, such as: leaving the game’s initial menu and starting playing, or even taking quick trips (which at least they should be) by the map. These scenes take between 15 to 20 seconds, which isn’t too bad for PS4-era load times. To redeem codes now, for example, you no longer need to scroll through the side menu. No game Astro’s Playroom (pre-installed on the test console), for example, it is possible to hear and feel, through the audio and vibrations of the control itself, the robot’s steps on different surfaces and also feel the DualSense tremble according to the type and direction of the actions on the screen. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Still, it’s an elegant reminder of what’s come before and directly contrasts with the PS5’s minimalist design. Was people's main bug bear of the PS4/Pro that it could sound like a jet engine?

The PlayStation 5 arrives in Brazil on November 19, 2020 and is priced at R $ 4,199 for the Digital Edition and R $ 4,699 for the model with a disc player. You can recover data from PS4 on PS5 (Image: Playback / PlayStation 5). In this same drop-down menu, you can see the trophies you’ve already won, and screenshots and videos you’ve made for quick access (including allowing you to edit them without leaving the game and share them, if you want). © 2020 Hardcore Gamer LLC. Last week's PS5 reveal got everybody talking. The PS5 Digital Edition doesn't have a disc drive at all, which should mean a cheaper pricetag, but a loss in versatility compared to the normal PS5 and the PS4. PlayStation 5 (Imagem: Vivi Werneck/Tecnoblog). https://press-start.com.au/news/playstation/2020/06/12/the-ps5s-size-compared-to-the-xbox-series-x-ps4-pro-and-xbox-one-x/. Please refresh the page and try again. Speaking of which, it is possible to use 4K and ray tracing in Fidelity mode, but it limits the game to 30 fps. PS Store on PS5 (Image: Playback / PlayStation 5). In Spider-Man: Miles Morales for PS4, the game stopped mid-action for a load not once but twice. Now that we know Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Horizon: Forbidden West are coming out on PS4 too I think I might wait a while and see if they release one. It will make it much easier if you are a PS Plus subscriber and have saved your saves in the cloud. The chrome trim on the Blu-ray drive is a nice little touch and all four USB ports are upfront for easy use. Performance. All that’s there is the iconic PlayStation symbol. Depending on the action you are taking, you can feel some of the resistance that these triggers make to the pressure you put on them. But if you compare the two images of Miles perched on the Empire State Building above, you can see some of the clear improvements in the PS5 version.

You will receive a verification email shortly. It’s here that the PS5 reveals its glossy black center, though the white fins help protect it from fingerprints. Start the system for the first time and configure the first steps, such as: who will be the fixed user, possible guest user (that person’s profile is deleted when restarting the PS5), resolution configuration and etc. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The sensitivity of haptic feedback is really very good. On PS4, the Miles Morales fast travel system includes a charming scene of Miles riding the subway in his spider-suit as he moves from one location to the next. Until the PS5, the original PS3 was the largest launch console Sony had ever released. In Spider-Man: Miles Morales for PS4, the game stopped mid-action for a load not once but twice. Debuting an SSD, in the Sony family of consoles, the PS5 supports 4K and 8K, HDR, ray tracing and up to 120 fps. Detail for the texture that covers the grips on the back of the control: if you look closely you will notice hundreds of tiny squares, triangles, circles and crosses. The blocks with games and some native apps of the system can still be passed from left to right (and vice versa) at the top of the screen and there are windows and players at the bottom with news. If you’re still holding onto an original PS4, you’ll see slightly more storage, with the base PS4 model sporting 500GB of storage and the PS5 shipping with 825GB. The game looks great on either setting. The simple action of leaving one game to start another also exercised patience at times. 2005-6 PlayStation design philosophy is different from 2020. Again, remember that I played Miles Morales on a PS4 Pro. Already choosing the Performance mode, the game will run at 60 fps, but without ray tracing, but it will give the characters a lot more fluidity.

PS5 SSD vs PS4 HDD Load Times Comparison. Of course, in the case of Astro’s Playroom, the game was developed with the aim of showing what DualSense is capable of (and it’s a really fun game), but the interesting thing will be to see how other games will make use of everything the new controller can do.

Even running heavier games with ray tracing enabled, as in Spider-Man: Miles Morales (the key was provided by Sony), I did not hear any alarming noises coming from the fans. Vents are noticeable but not anywhere near as prominent on the PS3. There’s a port for power and the two remaining USB ports (both are Super-Speed USB 10Gbps Type-A). Thankfully, it's probably not quite as massive as the image suggests - you can tell the proportions aren't quite right because the Switch Lite looks too big next to the Xbox Series X. Then just download it again on PlayStation 5. That said, the game actually runs pretty well at that lower frame rate, and we didn’t run into any major frame rate dips during the first few hours of the campaign. There is also the option to transfer your data from a PS4 to the PS5, including the console manual itself explains the procedure, although it is not so clear.

It consists of connecting both consoles on the same network to make this transfer or, if you use an external HD or SSD on the PS4, it is also possible to recover this data by connecting this device to the PS5. NY 10036. Still on the button with the PlayStation logo, any time you press it a drop-down menu will appear – even if it is not in play. I'm perpetually in search of an MMO to recapture the feeling of playing Ultima Online in the early 2000s, and I'm still sorting out self-esteem issues from being relegated to second player duties growing up with two older brothers. Visually, anyone who is already used to the PS4 user interface will feel comfortable using the PS5 interface. See the full review of the console, below. These white side plates don’t even inspire me much security. Seven Tips and Tricks to Embrace your Inner Viking in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. This first widget will style itself automatically to highlight your favorite product. The only real downside is that, at an unorthodox 825GB, the PS5 has less storage space than PS4 Pro. This professional-looking comparison comes from HDTVtest's Adam Fairclough (via Polygon), who seems fairly confident in his work. A Sony parece ter aprendido com certos erros do passado no PS4: agora não há mais os sensores de toque para ligar/desligar o aparelho e ejetar discos, e também o sistema de circulação de ar foi redesenhado. In hindsight, it’s easy to appreciate the look and feel of the original PS3 model. Particularly, and this is something very personal, I believe that a slightly more neutral design, in the sense of not needing so many curves and points protruding and a little more compact (as far as possible, due to the hardware) would be more practical in several ways , how to find somewhere to put it.

All it took was a tap to turn on your PS3 or eject a disc. For example, when using the Create button (the first time) you will receive some instructions explaining the functions, such as: saving a recent game, taking a screenshot and starting a new recording. It’s undoubtedly cleaner to look at compared to its predecessor. Visually, although I also think that the white finish of the controller may turn yellow over time, I found the DualSense to be beautiful. pic.twitter.com/4lWxdhaoKqJune 11, 2020. PS5 vs. PS4 … The kind-of shocking thing though, is that it's probably not terribly far off either.

Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? With two models for sale (with and without disc), the PS5 is a good evolution compared to the PS4. As the PS5 will be coming with the AMD Zen 2-based CPU replacing the AMD Jaguar in the PS4, the performance will be impacted on a large scale at even the CPU level. To start a session, in addition to the standard option of entering your email and password, you can also use the PlayStation App to scan a QR Code and log in more quickly. Aside from the 20GB launch model, all original PS3 models implemented a dash of chrome to provide a more premium look to the console. Developers of apps dedicated to moving objects to augmented reality provided a virtual scan of the PlayStation 5 console, enabling us to compare the device with PlayStation 4 Pro in AR. PS5 Digital Edition is 390 x 92 x 260 mm. In all my hours with Miles Morales on PS5, I can’t think of a single time I noticed a frame rate dip, let alone any major slowdown. While I don’t often use fast travel in the Insomniac Spider-Man games — I don’t mind swinging through the city — this is easily the most impressed I’ve been with my PS5.

Looking at the comparative sizes of the disc drive slots it is pretty accurate. Focusing on Spider-Man: Miles Morales, the first feature that stands out is the detail of the very realistic textures of the characters and objects, which are accentuated if you have a screen that minimally supports 4K. I can’t say the same for Miles Morales on PlayStation 4.