Called the ‘Raf Simons Archive Redux’, the collection features pieces from as far back as 1998. The brand is not participating in the Virtual Paris Fashion Week, scheduled for release later this week. The Raf Simons Archive Redex collection will be available in select retail stores in December 2020. With my photos, I want to tell stories in which the observer can often find himself led into dreamlike and impressionistic atmospheres with an often melancholic note. #selfportrait #selfportraitphotography #selfportrait_society #skin #plant #green #minimal #nei #concept #nude #vene #hands #paleskin #missnothingmag #ifyouleave #magnificomagazine #worldviewmag #contemporaryphotography #lensculture #dreamermagazine #aesthetic #dreameraesthetics, A post shared by Chiara/Scura (@chiaravitellozzi) on Jul 8, 2020 at 6:23am PDT, Books model: @giofena photo and editing by me ( tags: #fotografia #photography #foto #photos #canon #canon4000d #canonphotos #ph #aspiringphotographer #brescia #hands #manhands #shooting #fotografiaitaliana #boy #photooftheday #books), A post shared by Sara Bonfadini (@b0nf4) on Oct 30, 2020 at 12:17pm PDT, // Erika cuore ad elica ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Last days of summer and @erikapellicci shot on film , A post shared by A r i a n n a (@arianna_angelini) on Nov 4, 2020 at 2:55am PST, Il posto in cui mi sento libera. A selection of Simona Salerno’s shots will be on show in Turin for Ph.ocus – About Photography in the “Please, Stay Home” section. Class of ’89, this French artist easly represent a sweet universe, frozen in time, enjoying nature, art and poetry. The type of clothing curated by Simons himself, “It will an intensive choice to reproduce the history and other moments of the brand.” The brand emphasized, “There are no hierarchies or systems in choice. RAF SIMONS ARCHIVE REDUX. Which photographers and/or artists influence your artistic research? I am very attached to the photographic work I produced during the lockdown period. With their melancholic and almost surreal atmospheres, Simona’s photographs allow us to see the world with her eyes. collection of Fall/Winter 2001/2002. Waiting is therefore a possibility and not an obstacle. Angélique Boissière is an analog French photographer from Nantes.This is her first great antinomy: in an unstoppable digital age, she chooses to abandon every technological evolution to use film. Born in Sicily in 1984, Simona now lives in Bologna. The brand also confirmed that the SS21 collection will be available later this year because the original show was postponed in June as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Raf Simons Archive Redux collection will be available online from December 2020. Usiamo i cookie per offrirti un'esperienza personalizzata. Illuminated by a warm morning light, the photographs of Maud Chalard activate all the senses: they are as clear as bell, salt like the sea, they smell of liquorice and chamomile, have the sound of the wind and are as soft as skin.

The photographs of Maud Chalard recount a generation in constant search of independence and escape. . Raf Simons will reissues 100 archive items, Simona Salerno’s melancholic and delicate polaroids, InstHunt – The 10 best photos on Instagram this week, The sculptural shots by Angélique Boissière. Cart 0. Click here if you want to know more about Raf Simons. Her artistic research has always alternated with studies in psychology, two thematic areas that merge in her mostly analogical shots and in her Polaroids.

Raf Simons has long been one of the most collectible menswear designers. The brand is not participating in the Virtual Paris Fashion Week, scheduled for release later this week. Is there a shot you are particularly attached to? In the digital SLR era, I bought one and for a long time, I experimented with it allowing myself to make mistakes and do my various tests in order to get closer and closer to what I wanted to tell. One of the designers who, more than any other, has subverted many of the canons of the fashion world, Raf Simons represents an icon and the garments he designed are a real object of desire for every enthusiast and are sold at incalculable prices like the bomber jackets of the Riot!Riot!Riot! Which aspects of the two techniques do you appreciate the most? The detailed lineup of this collection, which was as a landmark project, was not. Her subjects, naked and sensual female bodies, live in bright and uncontaminated environments, travelling towards freedom and telling of a clear and sweetened world. The female body, the object of research, is represented through lived emotions that make it a “living thing”. Raf Simons to release 100 piece archive collection to celebrate 25th anniversary. Her compositions, without adjustments or staging, are a sensible hymn to youth. FW95’s debut collection, Monogram Roll Neck, and more. @settimio_benedusi #benedusivirussabato #sardiniamedia #labottegadellaluce #photography #megazin #photooftheday #love #progect #silence #liberty #sardinia #sardegnaofficial @sardegna_official_ #sanluristato #ig_sardinia #art #conceptualart #conceptualphotography @sardinia.media, A post shared by Giorgia Congia (@giorgia_congia) on Apr 25, 2020 at 5:00am PDT, A post shared by Federica Vivio (@bubbafiz) on Oct 30, 2020 at 6:41am PDT, Riconoscersi . After a break from every kind of camera and a little bit of amo et odi, in the last few years I have taken the analogue camera in my hands and recently I have mainly approached a world that has been and still is a discovery, the Polaroid one. In the same way, her subjects live a tacit contradiction. have. Currently Simons is preparing The first Prada collection jointly designed by Miuccia Prada and Simons, which will be the Spring Summer 2021 womenswear show, presented in Milan in September 2020. A post shared by ↠Lᴏʀᴇɴᴢᴏ Cᴏʟᴏᴍʙᴏ↞ (@lollo_169) on Nov 2, 2020 at 3:58am PST, A post shared by @ kickxia.lablanche on Nov 3, 2020 at 7:53am PST, Throwback time . . Tell us about it. Often between digital and analog. The Raf Simons Archive Redux collection will be available in selected stores in December 2020. Because I think that there are moments in life when you have to know how to stay in your own silence and not necessarily do or act.

The collection is called Raf Simons Archive Redux and will be available at retail from December. Another iconic piece of Simons’ work and that will be re-proposed thanks to the Raf Simons Archive Redux collection, is the hoodie KOLLAPS of Spring 2002 characterized by the writing “Woe Onto Those Who Spit on the Fear Generation… The Wind Will Blow It Back”.

#photography #photooftheday #ph #photo #photographer #photographylovers #photographersinisolation #picoftheday #graphicdesign #graphicdesigner #geometric #abstractart #abstractphotography #fujifilm #fujifilm_xseries #fujixt3 #fujifilmcommunity #fujifilmphotography #italianphotographer #italianphotography #italianphoto #magazine #likesforlike #35mm #35mmphotography #35mmfilmphotography #35mmstreetphotography #35mm14 #fujifilm35mm #fujifilm35mm14, A post shared by Veronica – Photographer (@veronicadal.jpg) on Nov 2, 2020 at 9:59am PST. Tag @collateral.photo to be selected and published on the next InstHunt. Il mio silenzio ritrovato. The Raf Simons Archive Redux collection will be available online from December 2020. Being a daughter of the 80s, the approach to photography has been analog. For me, experimentation remains the basis of everything. Navigando sul sito acconsenti al loro utilizzo. We have taken the opportunity to ask her some questions and get to know her work better. Raf Simons, who launched the brand in 1995 and has been leading the brand for over 25 years. La mia liberazione. Posed like classical sculptures, her models are portrayed with elegance and accuracy. . Prada’s new creative co-director alongside Miuccia, Sensual portraits of photographer Nima Elm, Burberry’s latest campaign between sport, dance and fashion, The capsule collection of Slam Jam and GR10K, Supreme, from Lafayette Street to Wall Street, RELEVANT PARTIES Vol. The Raf Simons Archive Redex collection will be available in select retail stores in December 2020. I feel a connection with the aesthetic imagery represented in the painting of Impressionism, especially I find myself in the atmospheres of Renoir, Monet and Degas. The collection is called Raf Simons Archive Redux and will be available at retail from December. If in some shots it seems to clash with the subject, in others I propose a look that wants to distance itself from the scene to insert it in the poetic-romantic contexts in which I would like to lead the observer. Tuesday, July 07 2020 Belgian designer Raf Simons is to release 100 of its iconic archive designs from the label’s collections in the run-up to its 25th anniversary. Her female nudes are perfect snapshots, contemporary monuments. The works of his early shows continue to raise astronomical prices on resale sites, and some such as the “Lute Riot” camouflage bomber jacket in 2001 or the “New Order” parka in 2003 sell for tens of thousands of dollars. I am very fascinated by Luigi Ghirri’s silent vision of places and by the symmetries and pastel colors, as well as by the stories, of director Wes Anderson. The choice between one instrument or the other is influenced by what I want to represent and by the mood I find myself in, certainly instant photography and then Lomography allow me to express and impress the visions that come closest to my inner world and make the observer perceive a reality that wants to border on the dream, with often undefined boundaries.