Also, at $99.99, it’s expensive.

Razer’s Viper Ultimate Is the King of Wireless Mice, Save Up to $360 on Three Years of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. FIND A RETAILER. Unfortunately, Razer doesn't provide a carrying case for the Kishi in the box — you'll just have to throw it into your bag or pocket as-is.

Get up to 1 year of warranty and access reliable tech support. Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller / Gamepad for iPhone iOS: Works with most iPhones – iPhone X and 11 - Apple Arcade - Lightning Port Passthrough Charging - Mobile Controller Grip - MFi Certified. Set a Deal Alert to be notified of any … When you first get it, the Kishi is folded up into its compact mode. Just have a pair of Bluetooth headphones ready, and understand that the slight wobble is there, but completely normal and won't interfere with your game. It does feel more intuitive than my DualShock 4 in terms of button placement, and I enjoy the tactile feedback with each button press. Is that you?

Introducing a universal mobile gaming controller that fits most smartphone devices, designed to bring console-level control to your on-the-go gaming.

Selected and verified by our team of deal editors. But the Android version, which only released a few months earlier, has dropped to $79.99 already, meaning the iPhone version may be cheaper before long.

Copyright 1999 – 2020. The last thing about the Razer Kishi is that it won't be compatible if you have a case on. The external port is only designed for pass through charging. These deals are currently popular in the And when I'm done, it collapses into a small and compact form factor that doesn't take up too much space in my bag. Since gaming is resource-intensive and would drain the battery faster than normal, I prefer to keep my phone charged up while playing, and the Razer Kishi lets me do just that. And I found them to be rather enjoyable after a short while playing. Set up deal The right side has the standard face buttons (A, B, X, Y), an analog joystick, and a menu button. It's what makes However, this could also depend entirely on the type of game that you choose to play with the Razer Kishi controller (YMMV). Good job, Razer! This means that, in terms of raw inputs, the Kishi is on par with the PlayStation and Xbox controllers. When you're done gaming, the Razer Kishi for iPhone is easy to stow away. Bottom line: Razer Kishi is a compact and portable gamepad for your iPhone that converts it into a Switch-like gaming experience. I tested it with lengthy sessions on Halo 3 and Destiny 2 over Wi-Fi from my gaming PC via Steam Link, and came away feeling like I was holding a future version of the Nintendo Switch. That said, they are true analogue inputs, and work perfectly for racing games.

Ultimate, From Vegas to Vacuums: Veterans Day Deals and ‘Singles Day’ Sales To Check Out.

In actual gameplay, the Kishi is one of the best-feeling mobile controllers out there (besides perhaps connecting an actual Xbox or PlayStation controller to your phone). There are, however, two standout titles that don’t work: Call of Duty: Mobile and PUBG MOBILE. Two sound channels re-project sound from the bottom of your phone directly towards you, which is nice. The Kishi also works brilliantly with game streaming. Set up deal alerts for your favorite stores, categories, or products and we'll instantly alert you when a new deal is posted. I enjoy how it wraps around my iPhone 11 Pro and turns it into a pseudo-Switch experience, especially with the ergonomic grip that's comfortable for most long play sessions. Black Friday deals from $10: Save big on Echo, Fire TV, and more at Amazon right now. And it’s good. Sign up now to get the latest news, deals & more from iMore! My only real gripe in terms of build quality lies with the analogue triggers (L2 and R2), which have an off-putting plastic scraping feel, and no defined bump at full compression. Once inserted, the fitment is snug, secure and feels great to hold. Give one a try. It's just a little annoying that I have to remove my case every time I want to use the Kishi, but it's understandable. It serves as a launcher for installed games. Also, at $99.99, it’s expensive. Software compatibility is an inevitable issue with mobile gaming, though, but with games that fully support it, the Kishi feels like you’re playing a proper handheld console. Despite iOS gaming being in a tricky spot these days (with Apple blocking Project xCloud, as well as the Epic debacle), there are still plenty of fun games on the App Store and Apple Arcade that will benefit from the Razer Kishi game controller.

No, the controller utilizes the smartphones power to operate. However, it does not wobble during play, and you honestly have to intentionally do it to notice, but it is there.

It brings the Xbox controller layout to your iPhone with precise and tactile feedback, is comfortable to hold, and lets you charge up your phone as you play. Save big on Echo, Fire TV, and more at Amazon right now, Has Lightning port for passthrough charging, Buttons provide tactile feedback with zero latency. The right side of the controller has the Lightning connector, so you simply stick your iPhone into that.

Designed for long gaming sessions, the mobile controller’s comfortable handheld grip has optimized button placements to make sure each button press feels natural and intuitive. I experienced no lag in my games while using the Razer Kishi, and with the trigger and bumper buttons, I'd imagine it works especially great for FPS games (not really my personal cup of tea, though).

Classic games like Sonic CD and Shantae: Risky’s Revenge feel great too, almost like playing on a Nintendo Switch. As an avid console gamer, I can’t bring myself to use them for more than five minutes. Does the Razer Kishi require charging? If your phone starts running low while you’re gaming with the controller still attached, simply hook up a charging cable to the controller itself to get the device charging. Thanks to the direct connection, the Kishi draws power from your iPhone, so you don't have to worry about charging it up or replacing batteries.