So glad to hear, JT, blessings on you and prayers for you! Thanks again and God bless, If anyone knows how I can get him some assistance that would be very appreciated. http://www.mystronghold.org/Docs/The_Two_Ways_To_Get_to_Heaven-Joe_Fornear.pdf. is a 501(c)(3) public charity and your donation is tax deductible.

Thank you for the gift basket. I have had a partial mastectomy. Glad you like the book and asking Him to grant you total healing and supernatural strength and peace. ;(function(o,l,a,r,k,y){if(o.olark)return; So I ask that you and your team remember one more family in Charleston, WV in your prayers. Over 17,000 cancer patients have received a free gift basket from Stronghold Ministry! I live in Southeast Texas and don’t know what might be available in this area. What a blessing you are to those in need. Let’s face it with the incredible financial burden that any cancer diagnosis can be its great to see so many companies that truly want to help by giving their products and services away.

If you or someone you know is fighting cancer, we’d love to send you something practical to help. This is one of those amazing things that make me smile from ear to ear, to have an organization such as yours who does this, there just aren’t too many words to say except Thank You!!

-Joe Fornear.

Joe Fornear. You are an amazing ministry. She is reading one of the books and so am I. Shes been very tired and has had diareah because of the chemo. Mail in gift cards to PO Box 1004 Collierville, TN 38027. Thank you so much! So we are going today to a Dr for a port. var pageTracker = new trackEcommerce(); Thank you any help would be appreciated & thanks, Your email address will not be published. I KNOW SOME STATES HAVE SEMINARS FOR THIS ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. You all are In His Grip, We follow nutrition guidelines like those of the American Cancer Society.

My dad had cancer in his lung, it started back in 8/2014, then in 5/17 they found it in the other lung, he had surgery and they advised, he done 4 chemo. When a patient is struggling to make ends meet and has the added costs of weekly co-payments for treatment, everyday necessities can feel like luxuries. Even with insurance, the expenses add up. I hope my brother and sister in-law can find the same hope I found. to be directed to the Chemo Angels website. No cost or obligation, Hi, I’m a 56 year old cancer patient who has stage 4 colon cancer. He does wonders! These cookies do not store any personal information. k=y._={s:[],t:[+new Date],c:{},l:a};

You know God is really good. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. } Thank you so very much!

My sister has been figjting ovarian canxer for 16 years. Back in 2007, Emily Thomas had oral squamous cell carcinoma during her pregnancy with her fourth son. Hi David!

I am so excited to read all the books. I see we’ve connected on Facebook – let’s stay in touch. I have been feeling down and it helped me so much. He is in the Woodinville/Redmond WA. You are in His Grip,

As of today, nearly $12,000 has been donated to brighten the day of people with cancer via our Be The Good WITHOUT the Bash efforts. SIGN UP FOR COMMUNITY RESOURCES & OUTREACH. I have heard sehopha will do a make over and help point you to amazing products, but check American cancer society or your cancer center oncologist. -Joe Fornear, The Stronghold Ministry’s people were extremely excited about talking to me and wanting to help out and even pray with me! He will be one year out from surgery in two weeks. Thanks and god bless.

I feel so blessed that so many people, are keeping me in their prayers. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Hope our books help!

Watch for this prayer to be answered TODAY. May the Lord keep you and bless you all the number of your days. My 13year old son has meduloblastima and really wants an i-pad we r on fixed income and can’t afford one. IN the meantime, is it possible for someone to sit and translate for him? Specialized Care Packages with a cancer patients needs and discomforts in mind. Specialized Care Packages with a cancer patients needs and discomforts in mind. I LIVE IN ANDALUSIA ALABAMA. Blessings and prayers for total healing and supernatural strength and peace for both of you! Trusting the Lord is with you and will heal and use your story for others. You’re in His Grip, Check these companies out and let us know about your experience. I just found out in june of 20020 that I have cancer and I’m in remission and its stage 2 lymphoma cancer in my blood, I just move in 2 bedroom and don’t have any furniture not even a bed nothing we sleep on air mattress the doctor’s say that’s no good for me I need help please. I’ve been on chemo the whole time, had numerous surgeries. I just gave a gift with a donation to a family member who is suffering with lung cancer (stage 3).

It’s fantastic. Free Shipping in Canada. We are even finishing our National Directory of local cancer resources in every major city in the country. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I just requested a gift basket for my brother-in-law that was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. I am blessed! Had no clue he had it, he was 65. I saw a post about an IPAD.

So went yesterday to chemo Dr and he said 6 months of chemo. We love that this organization exists and that crafters can use their time and talents to bring joy and encouragement to cancer patients and senior citizens. My wife went through the whole chemo treatment routine and is doing fine now. I have a hard time keeping up with medical bills and day to day things from the side effects of chemo and other complications. What is the name of the specific Facebook Group; Google,Yahoo, Bing search; or friend). Self – For yourself – Request a gift basket for yourself as you’re fighting cancer (if requesting for someone else fighting cancer, please fill … I’m fighting stage IV colon cancer that traveled to my liver. To receive a one-time gift from The Cancer Card Xchange, fill out the Request Gift Card form fully. Which they did find cancer in them as well. Chemo care packages are provided to cancer patients free of charge just pay shipping and handling or may be given as a gift to a friend or loved one with cancer. Thanks and best wishes to all of of you lovely people fighting your own battles. 'affiliation': store, I’ll email you an email address that was provided by the person who filled out your form. Joe Fornear. We’ll send much-needed spiritual help. ~ Joe Fornear. -Joe Fornear. Gift baskets full of soothing side-effect options and treats.

And we are THIS close to $250,000 in total amount of gift cards given! I saw your request and we’ll be at Bent Tree this Sunday at the cancer support group right after the 2nd service in Frisco Corner. Thank you for helping all that you do. He brought me to a clinic to save the unborn with my ultrasound skills. Glad you wrote, Kathryn, and found your gift basket helpful! Read this wonderful testimonial of a Chemo Angels volunteer when you click HERE. These are true champions and we appreciate all that they are doing for our Cancer Horizons community. These angels are able to encourage home-bound seniors or others who may not have many family members.

In His Grip,

His name is Seth Ethridge and he goes to Wolfson children’s hospital in Jacksonville Fl. Treatment is 230 miles away and we are in a very tough spot with having to travel every week. As a result of seeing what some cancer patients experience, we decided to start a free meal program for cancer patients in the Ft Myers/ Cape Coral , Florida area. Whether it's given in the spirit of celebration, hope, or "just because," gift-giving is a way to show someone you care about them.

He is 78, please pray spirits get lifted, this really hit him hard yesterday. He just had an intensive radiation treatment that has almost taken him from me. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Keep feet cozy and warm during treatment. this._addTrans = addTrans; Thank you for the gift basket. Hi Carol, so glad you like your gift basket! These donations are already going out to people all over the country - 65 gifts in the last week! Yet God allowed Job to be severely tested so that he would be strengthened and blessed even more in the end! You are such an inspiration. LOOKING FOR MAKEUP TIPS OR HELP IVE LOST ALL MY HAIR AND EYELASHES. Please note size in Paypal... by Emily | Feb 2, 2019 | News | 0 Comments. Anaplastic ependymoma, I have been through 8 weels of chemo and 3 radiation treatment’s for throat cancer just to find out it has spread to my heart and I have had a sever algeric to Levaquin antibiotics and I have to go back for another scan with contrast dye so how do I get it to where my husband can be paid to take care of me I have no memory what so ever I even had my left ear rebuilt hoping to restore some of my hearing and that didn’t work either. In His Grip, Warm the hearts of those you love with a meaningful gift and make the future brighter for all Canadians living with cancer. Choose your FREE greeting card If you’re giving a Then we may try to tackle one of our books into Spanish. I just ordered a basket sit a close friend. Thank you. I like to get some advice on online cancer support.

The core of Tenaciously Teal’s mission is loving others and it started with a Cancer Care Pack. function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. She went to MD Anderson in Houston for surgery, and when she got there friends had sent her an assortment of gift cards for popular restaurants in the area. Any help or information you may share is much appreciated. Our Cancer Care kits are made up of items specially chosen for patients undergoing treatment. Be a part of the chain reaction of kindness that impacts many lives. We’re sending you a gift basket soon, and praying for the Lord to make you very aware of His constant presence with you in big and small ways. The books and bag they sent was pretty awesome as well! "));//--> Even though I am not made of money, I would like any info in regards to getting one free for myself to keep me occupied during my visits. I can’t wait to get this and start reading the books. There are private and secret groups on Facebook with people who are fighting same types of cancer. Had both breasts removed ,16 rounds of chemotherapy,and32 rounds of radiation know i have to worry about my medical bills i still have to go for check ups and pay copay need any help i can get i would be very thankful. And we are THIS close to $250,000 in total amount of gift cards given! The ability to skype or text family or friends helps retain relationships,especially when isolated ,due to procedures and treatments.

Or simply make a donation by choosing the gift that means the most to you. Equip your friend or family with a kit that is designed for helpful relief and added comfort. Bless you for caring, brother! this._addItem = addItems;