l[45] = '|111'; high quality music samples. Free Melancholic Samples. If you use any of these vocal loops please leave your comments. l[34] = '|109'; Cheers! Description : An all original Shamoozey kinda lullaby jingle about Christmas Time.

Rock pop spanish latino español cover argentina mexico sad lyrics 80's music edm dubstep lo-fi trap sadcore. Description : raw unedited vocals wrote anotha hook + harmonies, idk bpm or key, sung over Free Xxxtentacion x NF Type Beat - ''Alone'' Sad Piano Instrumental 2019, check it out for ideas, soundcloud: emilynmusic l[7] = '|46'; Get tips, design hacks, and deals delivered straight to your inbox. It's just a small verse. l[61] = '|121'; This is a very emotional and uplifting pop acapella. l[19] = '|117'; Need KEY/MIDI? Please check the detail of each acapella, vocal sample or rap to see exactly how they may be used. Full Song on my Soundcloud, Description : NON COMMERCIAL ONLY

Download FREE Vocal Fx sounds - royalty-free! l[58] = '|110'; I know better than anyone how overwhelming music can be. (click on my pfp) l[9] = '|105'; I'd love to hear them,Prod by Red killer,If you want to collaborate with me, click on my avatar and send me your intention, Description : the selfish one will always be sad because he will always be waiting for happiness. Anyway, this one is about an emotional longing for love. All free melancholic samples are available to download 100% royalty free for use in your music production or sound design project.

l[12] = '|103'; Description : This vocal is in High Pitch. Free Female Vocals – 1,338 Free female vocal samples. fb.com/michaelmayomusic Sad Electric Guitar - Lil Peep type Melody l[38] = '|108'; l[42] = '|103'; Description : Hey all, I'm trying to establish a good schedule of uploading loops. Description : credit me if if (l[i].substring(0, 1) === '|') document.write("&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"); All vocals were written and recorded by Vocal Downloads artists. l[55] = '|117'; 100% Money If you use any of these sad loops please leave your comments. Description : NO SPOTIFY OR ANY PAID STREAMING services without contacting me plz, ill find your song anyways. The acapellas, vocal samples and rapping listed here may be used in your projects but the original artist who uploaded them retain certain rights. It's just a small verse. Description : Pitched down guitar with reverb Please contact us to report any files that you feel may be in breach of copyright or our upload guidelines. Most Relevant. Sad Acapellas Vocals Sounds & Samples The acapellas, vocal samples and rapping listed here may be used in your projects but the original artist who uploaded them retain certain rights. Description : FREE NON COMERCIAL ONLY / COMMERCIAL LICENSE REQUIRED.

Woo-hooo, a winger! comment if you'd like to hear more. it doesnt have official music yet Nice clean Acapella with Bunch of Interludes. l[24] = '|101'; Slooply provides both single samples as well as entire packages. l[57] = '|105'; l[64] = 't'; original by Leo Dan Also let me know which genre loops you'd like to see most. l[27] = '|105'; Instagram: emkay13d2. Post what you came up with. Starbeats) feel free to check that for ideas, Soundcloud: emilynmusic Browse, preview and download all 285 samples & loops, or download only the sounds you want. Description : Really sad emotional vibe. twitter.com/mayoandketchup The acapellas, vocal samples and rapping listed here may be used in your projects but the original artist who uploaded them retain certain rights. Browse our collection of free melancholic samples, sample libraries, music loops, sad sample packs, sound effects and free sample packs covering a variety of moods. click on my profile picture for free loop packs (synth and guitar)! if you use just credit me somewhere (ft. Emilyn), idk bpm and key but i sung this over [FREE] Lo-Fi Piano Type Beat ‘Dusk’ on youtube feel free to check it out for bpm/song ideas. Acapellas are NOT offered here in the same way as loops are so be sure you fully understand the Download FREE Vocal Fx sounds - royalty-free! Description : An emotional plea from a son to his father. Read the loops section of the help area and our terms and conditions for more information on how you can use the loops. l[46] = '|105'; DM me on Insta! Instagram: emkay13d2. NO COMPRESSION AT ALL. But I guess it is relative. Read the loops section of the help area and our terms and conditions for more information on how you can use the loops. //]]> IF YOU WANT MORE MUSIC FROM ME, I JUST DROPPED AN ALBUM, SEARCH SAD BOY HOUR ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS!!! Description : Very Sad Vocals in Key of B maj, C#min or G#min. contact me for collabs/loops ETC !! Give me a tinkle if you like to use in a commercial fashion. If you do a non-commercial song with my vocal, don't forget to share it below in the coments. Description : Here's another original lovey dovey from the great Shamoozey called "Changes". Download for FREE + discover 1000's of sounds. Need more custom melodies? l[74] = 'h'; Description : heres a sad hook i wrote :) feel free to use for whatever projects you have. l[35] = '|111';