Upgrade your Samsung phone with suitable firmware. What are the steps to troubleshoot this problem and possible causes. Galaxy S6: SM-G920T, SM-G925F, SM-G925P, SM-G925T, SM-G928P, SM-G928T, SM-G9200, SM-G920F, SM-G920P, Galaxy S5: SM-G900R4, SM-G900R6, SM-G900S, SM-G900T, SM-G900T1, SM-G900W8, SM-G900F, SM-G900FQ, SM-G900I, SM-G900K, SM-G900L, SM-G900M, SM-G900P, Galaxy S4: SCH-R970C, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919, SPH-L720, GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SCH-R970, Note 5: SM-N920P, SM-N920R4, SM-N920S, SM-N920T, SM-N920W8, SM-N920C, SM-N920G, SM-N920I, SM-N920K, SM-N920L, Note 4: SM-N910R4, SM-N910S, SM-N910T, SM-N910U, SM-N910V, SM-N910W8,SM-N9100, SM-N9106W, SM-N9108V, SM-N9109W, SM-N910C, SM-N910F, SM-N910G, SM-N910H, SM-N910K, SM-N910L, SM-N910P, Note 3: SM-N9007, SM-N9008 SM-N9008V, SM-N900S, SM-N900, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N9006, How to Restore Lost Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy, How to Retrieve Data from Broken Screen Samsung Phone, Fix Samsung Galaxy Black Screen of DeathNow, and Recover Android Data. Contact us. 1: Clear cache on your device. Performance issue– If you are using your device for a long time then its performance degrades. The screen is completely black and doesn’t respond to touch. So here are the fixes for the Samsung black screen of death. Move down or up using Volume keys and confirm the selection using, Now your device will enter Safe mode and you can see it on the left side of lock screen, Go to Android notification on Samsung Galaxy home screen, Turn off the phone via the Power key.

Now let us below find out the symptoms of Samsung Galaxy black screen of death. You must be noted that these fixes may not end the problem permanently, they are just temporary solutions.

Broken Android Data Recovery empowers you to fix Samsung stuck on black screen and recover data from Samsung Galaxy phone with black screen, including contacts, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, music and more files from Samsung phone and tablet, including Galaxy S7/6/5/4/3, Galaxy Note 4,Note 5 and Galaxy Ace. This allows the phone to refresh and eliminate any minor glitches that may have been in your Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4/S3, Galaxy Note 6/5/4. Well, Samsung users come across several issues on their devices and the black screen of death (BSOD) error is one of them. When none of the above methods work for you then you can take your device to Samsung store. Before repairing your Android, you need to boot your Android phone in Download mode.

Follow the below steps to boot your phone into recovery mode: Additional Reading: Backup And Restore: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus. You’ll see the window shown in the picture below. Step 4.Download Recovery Package for Samsung Phone with Black Screen. Even if your Samsung phone cannot be turned on or the touch screen is unusable completely. After entered the “Download mode”, the software will start downloading recovery package. Recovery Mode.

Samsung is very popular smartphone among various brands of smartphones. Your Samsung device then reboots and turns itself back on.

They are asking help for a solution on how to fix Samsung black screen of death. Additional Reading: Transfer Data From Android/iPhone To Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus. Now hold “, Now on Android Recovery screen, click on “, Here you will get a warning screen, just long-press Volume Down button unless the “. Now let us find out what are the causes behind the black screen of death error. Now the question arises – How to fix black screen of death error on Samsung smartphone? Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted or Lost Videos On Android Phone.

Worried about why my phone is on but the screen is black on Samsung? Here are the Step-by-step guide to help you achieve that below: You can also fix this black screen problem by simply putting the device into recovery mode. Note: Hard reset will erase all data stored on your device, hence it is suggested that if it is possible then first backup your Samsung phone. After sometimes, you will see that all your Android system issues are fixed.

Get Help, Tips, Solutions And Data Recovery Solutions Related To Android! This restarts your phone and hopefully, the BSOD error will be removed.

Then when it was done for about an hour and then I wanted to lock the screen, my Samsung phone was stuck into a black screen. But still if you want to use the SD card on your phone then you can use compatible SD card in your Samsung smartphone. If your Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4 was stuck on black screen issue, you can select “Black Screen” fault type and go on. How can I get my Samsung Galaxy S4 out of black screen?”, * How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy, * How to Backup & Restore Samsung Galaxy S8 on PC/Mac. With the help of this app, you can actually recover data in almost all conditions of black screen, broken screen, broken devices as well as SD card recovery. The choose your phone Name and Mode and confirm it, Step 3.Get Black Screen Samsung Device into Download Mode. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices, About Us | Use antivirus app in order to keep virus/malware away from your smartphone. Here are two parts for you to follow. This amazing software will get back your Samsung phone to normal.

You can opt “Wipe cache partition” to fix the Samsung screen is black issue when your phone has low storage space. This is the very first step you must follow to fix your Samsung black screen of death that is to just soft reset your device.

Even if your Samsung phone cannot be turned on or … Perform a soft reset You should try to refresh the phone software by doing a soft reset. Summary: After doing some research online, I have found in several forums and community websites that there are many Samsung phone users out there, whose phone got stuck in black screen. If it is not turning off then take out the battery for a second and put it back again. After a few seconds, again reinsert the SD card on your phone and see if the error is resolved or not. Now the program will pop up the window as below. And to know it, you have to boot your device in safe mode. Contacts Disappeared On Samsung Phone? Select the device's name and model from the list. Hold down the power, or lock, button for ten to fifteen seconds. Privacy Policy |

Then the program will resume download package to repair your Samsung phone back to normal. First you have to switch off the Samsung Galaxy S6. Step 1.Connect Your Samsung and Click Fix Device. How Do I Unlock My Android Phone If I Forgot My PIN?

After submitting, they will check the device and repair it as required.

You should connect your black screen Samsung phone to computer via an USB cable and click on “Broken Android Phone Data Extraction” in the main windows of the program,this function not only helps you fix the Samsung with black screen,but also can help you extract data from the Android Samsung with black screen of death.To fix your black screen Samsung phone,please click “Fix Device” button. 3. One-Click To Fix Samsung Black Screen (Recommended), fix Samsung Galaxy stuck at black screen of death, my phone is on but the screen is black Samsung, [Useful Guide]- How To Recover Deleted Voice Recordings On Android, [6 Methods] Recover Deleted Photos From OnePlus 7/7 Pro, [5 Methods]- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From Android, [How To] Recover Deleted Videos From TikTok On Android, [4 Ways]- How To Recover Deleted Data From Redmi Note 8/8 Pro, Recover Photos After Factory Reset Android Phone With Ease, [17 Ways] Fix iPhone 6 Battery Draining Fast All Of A Sudden (2019 Updated), Fix iPhone Stuck on ‘Connect to iTunes’ Screen [6 Methods], How To Restore Contacts From Gmail- [4 Effective Ways], [Best Ways] How To Retrieve Blocked Messages On iPhone, 5 Efficient Ways To Recover Data From Android Phone With Broken Screen, 8 Solutions To Fix “IMS Service Has Stopped” On Android, Now leave the buttons when Samsung Logo appears on the screen, Here you enter recovery mode successfully.

If your device is completely charged and still it’s not turning on then soft reset can help you.

This Samsung Repair Software boosts the sluggish performance of your phone.