It feels better than the cheap plastic Samsung phones of yore, and yet you'll know you're using an inexpensive device. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2019. I would recommend this to my friends and family. A good buy. The speakerphone isn't as good.

I got this phone case because I was looking for something new for my phone I have a Galaxy J7 star phone and it fits perfectly l I don't usually buy phone cases especially online but I'm glad I did.

The plastic body helps keep the phone's weight down. Calls sounded very good in my car's hands-free system, and music playback was impressive when pushed to a speaker.

I was able to use the phone outdoors with no problem. And continued to peel.

The GPS radio also did well. On the software side, the new Note phones include an overhauled Samsung Notes app with free cloud sync, PDF annotation, nested folder structure, personalized handwriting neaten-ing, sound recordings time-synced with your own notes, and sync with both OneNote and Outlook. The glass front panel is curved along the edges and the rim that protected the screen of last year's J7 V is gone. No such luck. If you're a Verizon customer and need to save some green, the Samsung Galaxy J7 V is affordable and pleasing in its own way. The cover is fine for me. This mid-range Android handset is a throwback to Samsung… Eric has been covering the mobile telecommunications industry for 17 years at various print and online publications.

Colors are oversaturated a bit, which is the norm for Samsung's screens. Samsung didn't include NFC in this phone. There is a 13-megapixel sensor on the back and another 13-megapixel camera in front for selfies and video calls. Hardware Software Wrap-Up Comments . Start saving today with Wirefly! The phone has two things on the bottom edge you won't find on many devices these days: a micro USB port and a proper headphone jack. If you think the Galaxy J7 V looks familiar, you wouldn't be wrong. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018. The earpiece pushes plenty of sound and allows you to hear calls pretty much everywhere. No cracks. The specs are impressive, but what else should you know about these super-phones?

https://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=19869, Hardware I'd call the design conservative almost to a fault. The J7 V is no S8. If you have a Samsung J7 Star or similar J7 phone, this case is a good one. Wrap-Up

All Rights Reserved.

Also see the price comparison of Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine 2018 vs Samsung Galaxy J7 V 2nd Gen. I didn't run into any trouble stuffing it into pants pockets, but it may not work with the tightest jeans. The Samsung Galaxy J7 V (2nd Gen) comes with a 5.5-inch TFT HD display and a resolution of 1280x720. I do not like cases that fold over or cover the front as I find them cumbersome. I've had it for a week and there is a tiny scuff in the paint on the textured picture on the back. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2019. This just arrived today. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2019, This is perfect case for me.

The SIM card slot is buried next to the battery, while the microSD slot is easy to access without pulling the battery. So you might think they're ill-suited for 2020. I'm bummed. Icons, text, and graphics sometimes looked a bit rough around the edges.

Ringers and alerts did their job and consistently notified me when there were incoming calls or messages. The J7 V has a 5.5-inch display with 720p resolution.

It's not quite loud enough, it is prone to distortion, and voices are a bit robotic-sounding. T-Mobile today revealed that August 2nd is the date it will officially retire the Sprint brand and unify the recently-merged company under the T-Mobile brand. It has an excellent profile and good travel and feedback. Ordered this for my wife’s new Samsung Galaxy Crown J7 phone. There's little change in brightness and no blue shift when viewing from an angle. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

He likes playing guitar, attending concerts, listening to music, and driving sports cars. The profile is fine. Will order again when needed.