Map updates are paused. Could be a great place!

Our menu includes lunch, dinner, brunch, and happy hour. Sauced Bar and Oven is a brick oven pizza restaurant for those who love fresh local food and wood oven pizza. Sauced: Is awesomely saucy; Great happy Hour! Sauce is CLOSED. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you like bourbon, this is the place. Happy Hours Monday thru Friday 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM Featured Special.

Food was excellent and the baked beans were the best I have ever had!

Join us for Happy Hour in our bar and patio every day! 101 Fawcett Road, Suite 100, Avon, CO 81620, 101 Fawcett Road, Suite 100, Avon, CO 81620.

I was just walking around downtown Livermore, one Monday afternoon and was looking for a happy hour. Sauced, your home for authentic BBQ, top shelf spirits, and an atmosphere that invites one and all to take a taste. The ONLY reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is that they were out of Turkey.

We want this recipe!! Visited a bit after opening and found the place packed. I was just walking around downtown Livermore, one Monday afternoon and was looking for a happy hour.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We reached the end of our lease and are moving on! Had the pull porked sandwich and it reminded me of home.Great atmosphere, great drink specials and happy hour with a fully stocked bar. Side dishes were good.

Service was average. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It was a great place with 8 huge TVs.

Own or manage this property? Sauced Sauced Sauced Sauced. Happy Hour is in the bar and patio only (conditions permitting). I hope this place is in it for the long haul.

It was 2:25pm and I was looking for an early dinner and a place to watch the game as well.

3-5:30pm every day!

Then It happened, the sign that everyone wants to see “All day Happy hour” YES!

Go, enjoy!! The deportation of 28 migrants was blocked after their lawyers lodged 11th-hour human rights claims, it emerged yesterday. Monday: 11:30am – 9pm

more, “Sauced: Is awesomely saucy; Great happy Hour!”. $3 domestic draft beers; $4.50 house wines.

The brisket was good, though, and I did enjoy the atmosphere. I really wanted to try the "Funky Pilgrim" sandwich but ended up ordering the Angus beef cheeseburger and fries. Everyone appear to have a great time and the air was filled with the wonderful aroma of BBQ. I have never tasted anything like it and can't wait to go back and order it myself. Yes, it is true! Our pizza gourmet restaurant is one of the most popular Italian restaurants in the city and is rated among the best local catering restaurants in Little Rock.

The house was rocking with an older crowd dancing and enjoying the music and stepping up for open-mic fun. loaded in 31.2032ms | 11/12/2020 3:48:44 PM, $3 Off Specialty Cocktails, $1 Off Guest Tap Pour, $2 Off Wine by the Glass, $4 Pints of Sauced Brewing Co Beers. I noticed that all the bars and restaurant happy hour didn’t start till 3pm.

Sunday: 11:30am – 9pm, © 2020 Sauce on the Creek Happy Hour … So come on in and join us for date night, grab dinner with friends, or take a taste of our many cocktails.

2.9K likes.

**Prices and specials are subject to change at any time. Zoom in to see updated info.