Plug-and-play setup will have your drive game-ready in moments.

Please try again. Seagate Game Drive is a 1TB portable external hard drive upgrade for any-generation PS4 system (software version 4.50 or higher). Simple installation and easy configuration get you up and playing fast. I looked online for any solutions but unfortunately most of them involved clearing out my PS4 by “initializing” which takes several hours to do so and wiping out all data on the system making me re-dowload my games. Bought it during boxing week sale so it's a good deal. Seagate STGD1000100 Game Drive 1TB USB 3.0 2.5" External PS4 Hard Drive R1 312.00. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The PS4 system has the ability to learn about your preferences. I am very disappointed with the defective product.I send it back 1 month ago haven’t received my refund. … New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Seagate Game Drive PS4 1TB HDD Εξωτερικός Σκληρός Δίσκος| ΚΩΤΣΟΒΟΛΟΣ - kotsovolos.gr | Στον Κωτσόβολο θα βρεις όλα τα προϊόντα τεχνολογίας που χρειάζεσαι, για να … Once I finished the new GOW I repeatedly played it over and over and couldn't believe the time that passed. Had to use a component adapter to get it to work. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more.

I was always a PlayStation fan so I was excited to finally acquire another, but I've been so disappointed. Unable to add item to Wish List. This thing buzzes loudly when a disc is inserted and has already shut itself off because of the poor quality and inability. You can edit your question or post anyway. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I love it! So far everything has been going great everyday since January 4th when I received it! Everything worked fine until the remote stopped charging. It's a perfect condition ps4 not much more I can say very pleased thank you. I’m not exactly sure what half of these low reviews are, it seems like most are either dim witted or don’t understand how to plug in a simple HDMI cord into a port. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Seagate Portable 1TB External Hard Drive HDD 1TB, Seagate 500GB Barracuda SATA 6Gb/s 128MB Cache 2.5-Inch 7mm Internal Hard Drive - Frustration Free Packaging (ST500LMZ30) 1TB, Seagate 1TB FireCuda Gaming SATA 6Gb/s Flash Accelerated (8GB) Performance Hard Drive - Frustration Free Packaging (ST1000LXZ15) 1TB, Western Digital WD 2TB 2.5" Playstation 4 Hard Drive (PS4) SATA III 6.0Gb/s 128MB Cache, Crucial BX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD - CT1000BX500SSD1Z, Seagate Portable 1TB External Hard Drive HDD 2TB. The PS4 system is centered around a powerful custom chip that contains eight x86-64 cores and a state of the art 1.84 TFLOPS graphics processor with 8 GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 unified system memory, easing game creation and increasing the richness of content achievable on the platform. The console works great. Very good drive for the money when on deal. It is also noticeably quicker now. Really slim and looks great! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please try your search again later.

Combining unparalleled content, immersive gaming experiences, all of your favorite digital entertainment apps, and PlayStation exclusives, PS4 centers on gamers, enabling them to play when, where and how they want. Seagate Game Drive is a 1TB internal hybrid drive for PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. With space for approximately 25+ games, this external HDD offers room for plenty of classics and new releases. Packaging was secure and untampered with. To view full returns terms including return instructions, merchandise-specific requirements and exclusions see our ${hash-get returnsPolicyAnchor}Returns Policy Page.

We barely got 5 month use out of it :( I'm quite disappointed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

There was no sign of damage, it was in fact brand new unlike some of these reviews claim that there’s were tampered with or broken. All offers for Seagate Game Drive PS4 - 1TB External Hard Drive.

You can still find online the same drive with a different model number used for laptops, you might want to look for that one if you are in the market of a SSHDD. The console is awesome! Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2019. My order came just as pictured and described. No problems yet except it froze twice on ROTTR but I was able to still upload my last autosave onto my PlayStation Plus online storage and close the game (Application) and go back on! DUALSHOCK 4 features new innovations to deliver more immersive gaming experiences, including a highly sensitive six-axis sensor as well as a touch pad located on the top of the controller, which offers gamers completely new ways to play and interact with games. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Product 2: Dive into the action with quick step-by-step setup and plug-and-play USB 3.0 connectivity—no power cable needed, Product 2: This game drive features the classic black and blue design of PS4, it’s the perfect accessory for any gaming setup and its compact, travel-ready form factor means the adventure can go anywhere, All the greatest, games, TV, music and more, Don't delete games from PS4 consoles just to make room for new 1s — store 50+ games with 2 TB of portable hard drive storage, Official Licensed PS4 product for seamless operation and compatibility. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more.

I give the extra star specifically for the spotify support. I promise you. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2018.

Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. This policy does not restrict or alter any non-excludable statutory consumer protections or rights you may have, including under the Australian Consumer Law. In my review for the new 2018 GOW game I said the sequel cannot come out fast enough, but I will happily wait because the hard work that will go in to the sequel cannot not go unnoticed I am sure and I am dying to find out the next part of the story!! There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Device type: HDD, Hard drive capacity: 1000 GB. USB connector type: Micro-USB B, … I bought the PS4 Slim on sale thinking I had a great deal on my hands. Right now I am quite scared to get the Last of Us 2, but I am well aware of the story. Seagate Game Drive for Playstation 1TB (STBD1000101), Upgrade your PlayStation for HDD capacity and SSD-like performance (for PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4), Boot and load faster thanks to NAND flash storage and Seagate Adaptive Memory technology, Get up and running fast with simple installation and configuration-without voiding your PlayStation warranty, Get 90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited. PS4 Controller Phone Remote Play Mount, OIVO PS4 Controller Clip Clamp Mount Holder... Donop Wireless Controller for PS4 Playstation 4 Dual Shock (New Model, Gray). Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2019.

Wired Gaming Headset, PHOINIKAS H1 Stereo Gaming Over Ear Headset for PS4, Xbox One... BENGOO Headphone Stand/Holder for Xbox One PS4 PC Headset Gaming Display Stand Desk... PS4 1TB Slim - Days Of Play Limited Edition, PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console - Pro 1TB Edition, Sony PlayStation 4 PS4 1TB Pro Console CUH-7016B Brand New with Damaged Packaging. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. I've had the same Xbox for 4 years straight no problem at all. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. La diferencia de mi PS3 con un disco duro normal (HDD) y este hibrido (SSHD) no es muy notable, pero si uno pone atención si se llegan a notar al momento de apagar y encender la consola y al cargar juegos directamente del disco duro, ademas, debido a su precio de oferta con relación a su tamaño de capacidad quede satisfecho. With the SSHDD it did improve the slowness of the menus. Unknown if it's a PS4 or Samsung issue. I got this drive on deal so it was worth every penny. Now. PS4 enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a system that is tuned specifically to their needs. • Got this for my gf so she could have some exclusives and I love spotify. Either way, here’s your positive review to relieve your worries. If Amazon finds a customer has misrepresented the condition of a return, Amazon may impose a fee equal to up to 15 percent of the merchandise sales price. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Seagate Game Drive is a 1TB internal hybrid drive for PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4. Operates under PS4 hard drive firmware, Dive into the action with quick step-by-step setup and plug-and-play USB 3.0 connectivity — no power cable needed, This game drive features the classic black and blue design of PS4, it’s the perfect accessory for any gaming setup and its compact, travel-ready form factor means the adventure can go anywhere, Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included 3-year limited warranty. Simple installation and easy configuration get you up and playing fast. I so wish I could erase this part of my memory and experience the thrill and joy all over again like I did the first time I played it. 1TB is still a good upgrade over the original 500gb so if you can get this drive for the price of a normal 1TB HDD like I did then go for it. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. View Offer Product Details Seagate Game Drive. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. • Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, missing parts, or in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a restocking fee based on the condition of the computer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Seems like a great drive. Seagate Game Drive for PS4™ Meet the powerful external hard drive that give you loads of capacity and perfect PS4 performance so you can hold onto the games you love — and install new ones. Seagate Barracuda Fast SSD 1TB External Solid State Drive Portable – USB-C USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, Xbox & PS4-3-Year Rescue Service (STJM1000400) 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,210 $159.99 $ 159 . Came Just as Pictured. Store 25+ PS4 games and enjoy noticeably faster system boot and game play performance. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Ignore half of these 1 star Reviews, Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2019. Seagate Game Drive is a 1TB internal hybrid drive for PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4.

Amazon may test or inspect returns. It will learn your likes and dislikes, allowing you to discover content pre-loaded and ready to go on your console in your favorite game genres or by your favorite creators. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f0fd9723cd102e7 La console n'a pas encore 1 an d'usure et elle bogue déjà et je trouve aucune façon de contacter le vendeur et une façon d'avoir une garantie... Once I got this with the new God of War (2018) game I immediately fell in love with it.