Seagram's Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri. Our most popular Variety Pack! Keep it Colorful with Seagram’s Escapes and our extensive line of flavorful beverages. Jamaican Me Happy is our classic blend of watermelon, guava, lemon and strawberry flavors. Find it in our can and bottle variety packs, too! Peach Bellini: Malt Beverage with Natural Flavors & Contains FD&C Red 40 & FD&C Yellow 6. Also available SPIKED

12 Bottle Variety Pack Our most popular variety pack!

This variety pack contains 2 11.2oz bottles of each flavor: Jamaican Me Happy, Strawberry Daiquiri, Calypso Colada, Wild Berries, Classic Lime Margarita and Passionfruit Mango.

Our most popular variety pack! Available bottled in 4-packs, 12-packs and 24-packs, and canned in 16oz and 23.5oz singles. 4 pack - from $5.24 23.5 oz can- from $2.99 View More Sizes Check Availability. We’ve got something for every occasion! Ingredients Calypso Colada: Malt Beverage with Natural Flavors & Contains FD&C Blue 1. Jamaican Me Happy: Malt Beverage with Natural Flavors & Contains FD&C Red 40. Packed with two each of Jamaican Me Happy, Strawberry Daiquiri, Calypso Colada, Wild Berries, Classic Lime Margarita, and Passionfruit Mango! Seagrams Escapes Variety Pack, Cans 12 PK. Find 12 Bottle Variety Pack 12 Bottle Variety Pack Recipes

Packed with two each of Jamaican Me Happy, Strawberry Daiquiri, Calypso Colada, Wild Berries, Classic Lime Margarita, and Passionfruit Mango! 4.7 (2 Reviews) Malt Liquor / 3.2% ABV / United States.

A refreshing celebration of ripe strawberry flavors - no blender needed!

Calypso Colada is a blend of tropical pineapple and coconut flavors.