Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I am 70 years old and do not need to tell a tale!!!!! Waiter forgot two of the dinners we ordered! Zagat raves, “strike sushi gold at this trendy Sag Harbor phenomenon serving superb, slightly modernized Japanese dishes.” The warm and richly textured dining room is illuminated by amber lighting and framed with copper-capped wood beams. Hotels near Sag Harbor Whaling and Historical Museum, Hotels near First Presbyterian/Old Whaler's Church, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Sag Harbor, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Sag Harbor, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Sag Harbor. Sen, Sag Harbor: See 132 unbiased reviews of Sen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 45 restaurants in Sag Harbor. called me a liar, saying it was not blond but dark brown!!!! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? !More, The remodel at Sen, Sag Harbor is amazing - I love the new bar area, very social and fun... Food is incredible and the menu is really creative. Well worth a visit.More, I've been to this restaurant many many times. In the warmer months outdoor seating is available on the front patio, giving guests a prime view of downtown Sag Harbor.

Visit top … sat at the bar and had a fabulous time. They did fillet out a fresh tuna, which was pretty cool to see.

They didn’t have the crispy cod buns this summer, but they’re back now and available only at dinner service. The food and service were very satisfying. Veggies were fresh and nicely prepared.

Sen has a fine location on Main Street and the decor is evocative but not over done. They have individualized sake cups, QR code menu etc. Very small sushi roll. The sea bass is absolutely delicious and...the sake menu provides the perfect compliment to any meal.More, I'm not a true sushi fan, so I was there for all the other appetizers. My sister and husband are regular visitors to it and knew exactly what to choose, we enjoyed the drinks and it was very reasonably priced. When they finally came they were very tasty until I pulled a long hair out of one of my California rolls that I already had in my mouth!!!!!! Never mind we...sat at the bar and had a fabulous time.

Manager was rude and she...called me a liar, saying it was not blond but dark brown!!!! All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Such a rude and offensive person, I wood never talk to people like that, especially clients!?!

They have a great outdoor garden set up with tables, umbrellas with lighting, heat lamps, fake grass, the works. I would not go back. A horseshoe-shaped sushi bar sits at the center of the restaurant, while a small bar which seats three is surrounded by a lounge area in the rear of the restaurant.

The staff were very accommodating and the food was delicious. They did fillet out a fresh tuna, which was pretty cool to see.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. for sushi, sashimi, and rolls. they don’t take reservations, so I’d say go an hour before you want to eat to put your name in!

site:zomato.com wölffer kitchen 11963, site:zomato.com espresso 11963, sen sag harbor 1774 zomato, haror sen photo, site:zomato.com sen 11963 ADVERTISEMENT English Zagat raves, “strike sushi gold at this trendy Sag Harbor phenomenon serving superb, slightly modernized Japanese dishes.” The warm and richly textured dining room is illuminated by amber lighting and framed with copper-capped wood beams. Waitstaff ok, slow to attend tables.

Teriyaki chicken very dry. Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone, Restaurants in Long Island, Long Island Restaurants. Our 5yo was starving so we asked if there was anything else. Hostesses that are "too cool for school." which made it a little less enjoyable. Get quick answers from Sen staff and past visitors. the sake menu provides the perfect compliment to any meal.

Some were pretty good, some pretty average.

Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Sag Harbor, New York on Tripadvisor: See 705 traveler reviews and photos of Sag Harbor tourist attractions. Japanese pancake, shredded cabbage and carrots, scallions, bonito flakes, kewpie mayo, Avocado, shiitake mushrooms, sunny side egg, hijiki seaweed, sesame wakame, berkshire pork sausage Over Brown rice, white rice or salad and your choice of Salmon, yakitori chicken or sukiyaki beef, Soba Noodles, Scallions, Dipping Soy Broth. the line, what do you want me to do' (so he clearly heard us). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Well worth a visit. I started with a spiced sangria, which wasn't very good, and switched to red wine. I am 70 years old and do not need to tell a tale!!!! Sen might be known as one of Sag Harbor’s night time destinations, but we also offer lunch service in the Garden. Really pricey. Not my favorite place, but pretty good if you've got the hankering for sushi in the Hamptons." Sen is an excellent addition to the little strip of restraunts in Sag Harbor. The guy, just jumped in, pretending not to hear then showed us his iPad in our face and said 'look, you want to skip...the line, what do you want me to do' (so he clearly heard us). Great location in Sag Harbor, right by the water. The restaurant is owned by Jeff Resnick, Jesse and Tora Matsuoka. A lot of fanfare, little gain, long waits not worth the upcharge.

One appetizer is better than the next at Sen. Best restaurants Sag Harbor | Galavante.com. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Loud, not spacious, you are on top of each other. We usually go late evening, around 8:00 on a weekend and at this hour, it's very busy and LOUD so this isn't the place for you if you're not up for a little noise. They took our order over the phone, then lost it, then made us wait there for over an hour to finally get it... with only a measly 10% discount.

Truly disappointed. it's quality food, just not worth the hype or inconvenience.More. Sen; Beverages 2020 Menu for Sen Beverages 2020; TAKE OUT - April 2020 Menu; Discounted Prices are reflected on this menu Beer Kirin Light $7.00 Sapporo Can … Sen Restaurant, a modern Japanese restaurant, has been a mainstay in Sag Harbor, New York since 1994. Small wood tables and hand-painted, rock encrusted walls complete the peaceful and dynamic decor. We have reviews of the best places to see in Sag Harbor. Sen Restaurant, a modern Japanese restaurant, has been a mainstay in Sag Harbor, New York since 1994. The staff were very accommodating and the food was delicious. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Was the worst ever!!!! the one downside is...they don’t take reservations, so I’d say go an hour before you want to eat to put your name in!More, We didn't get of to a good start as we choose a seat and then we were asked to move...a bit strange as there was no one else in the restaurant and by the time we left the table was still vacant.

Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?

The place was very crowded, and very loud,...which made it a little less enjoyable. Sag Harbor, NY 11963. Such a rude and offensive person, I wood never talk to people like that, especially clients!?!More.

We were told an hour by the polite waitress. Sen has done an excellent job in adapting to the Covid dining situation.

Gouge you...for sushi, sashimi, and rolls. More out of convenience and solid food, less about the overall vibe. The rolls are all made fresh and they're extremely tasty.

But still the same great food in an outdoor garden seating arrangement with heaters! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. My sister and husband are regular visitors to it and knew exactly what to choose, we enjoyed the drinks and it was very reasonably priced. Sen Restaurant I love the scallop roll with cucumber in soy paper. it's quality food, just not worth the hype or inconvenience. more, Junmai Ginjo - Crisp, Tropical Fruit, Smooth, Junmai Ginjo, Nama, Almond, Cantaloupe, Balanced, Junmai Daiginjo, Well Balanced, Medium to Full Body, Locally sourced from Brooklyn NY This Sake is made with Hops which are usually use to make beer only, Honjozo Nama Genshu - Fruity, Nutty, Semi-Sweet, Chardonnay St. Francis '17, Sonoma County, Cabernet Franc, Wölffer '17 South Fork, LI, The Investor, Stags Leap, '15 Napa Valley, Cabernet Blend Fatalis Fantum '15, Wolffer, LI, Zinfandel, Ridge Vineyards '16 Sonoma, CA, Pinot Noir, Erath Leland '15 Willamette Valley, OR, Bay Street Theater & Sag Harbor Center for the Arts.

23 Main Street 138 reviews of Sen "Pretty good sushi.

Unbelievably poor customer service and attitude for sub par food. The guy in charge of tables was a real j***. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in November.