We ordered the Chicken Pot Pie and it was so good! Are you sure you want to delete this question? 4.7.

Started off with the great service and recommendation of a pretzel for an appetizer. See all restaurants in Bozeman.

We watch Guy Fieri on TV and noticed he had been at the restaurant....We ordered the Chicken Pot Pie and it was so good!

But, especially our wait staff... “Angelina”... She was very welcoming, attentive and Fun Fun Fun. We were so happy with our meals, the service and the cost. Click here to learn more or control your settings. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We were seated in the back of the restaurant when there was plenty of seats available with better views. 1,382 people like this. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Community See All.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Friendly staff, really good food and a party atmosphere. Excellent 106. We were a party of 6 and everyone was happy with their food. Stopped there on the way back from Big Sky headed to Bozeman. Share. Add your choice of pizza toppings for $0.50 each.

The Philly beef sandwich was the BEST I’ve...ever had and the beer battered fries were delicious. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Get quick answers from Sidewinders American Grill staff and past visitors. Roasted florets smothered in gremolata, garlic & lemon, Crispy roasted Brussels sprouts in our homemade Caesar dressing with crispy bacon and parmesan cheese, Parmesan & truffle oil, black pepper aioli on the side, Served with grilled artisan bread, roasted tomatoes, prosciutto di parma, arugula & homemade chimichurri, Herb-spiced tempura batter with green onions & sweet chili dipping sauce, Cold Spring Huckleberry vodka, ginger beer, angostura bitters & a squeeze of lime on the rocks in a copper mug, Altos Reposado tequila, fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice & agave nectar, Willie's Honey moonshine, earl grey simple syrup & fresh-squeezed lemon juice served on a large rock, Sudden Wisdom rye whiskey & fernet topped with Flash Flood milk stout on a big rock, Altos Reposado tequila & fresh-squeezed lime juice topped with berry basil kombucha served on the rocks with salt, Coldspring lemon vodka, cold pressed apple cider, spicy ginger beer & lemon served in a collins glass, Whiskey & fresh citrus served in a pint glass topped with unfiltered IPA. 780 Boardwalk Ave, Bozeman, MT 59718-3023. Open Now.

My husband's blackened salmon was very good. T.V. Closed now: See all hours. The carne asada was so good I went back two days later to have it again. We finally asked to be seated at the bar. I enjoyed the bison burger even though my taste was off (cold)!

I had a large slice of the Sidewinder pizza and it was decent, not great. The TA reviews were very good, so we "gave it...More, My wife found this establishment while looking at local restaurants that had been visited by Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. Ranch or blue cheese, Heaping mound of corn chips topped with diced red onion, black olives, fresh jalapenos and sour cream, covered with melted jack & cheddar cheeses. With lots of options in Jackson I would doubt we would return on our next...More. Chicken Pot pie and Caesar salad were good as well. Add seasoned grilled chicken $4. Hotels near National Museum of Wildlife Art, Hotels near Laurance Rockefeller Preserve, Hotels near Images of Nature by Thomas Mangelsen, Hotels near A-OK Corral / Horse Creek Ranch, Hotels near Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum, Hotels near Jackson Hole & Greater Yellowstone Visitor Center, Restaurants near Sidewinders American Grill, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Jackson, Asian Restaurants for Families in Jackson, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Jackson, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Jackson. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Not Now. Community See All. more. Angelina was simply awesome! Decided on Sidewinders American Grill since was a easy walk from our hotel. My side order of coleslaw was not edible. I'm a retired Marine. If they are too busy, try again, the food is worth the wait.More, This is a locally popular grill with a unique character, congenial atmosphere, excellent cuisine and celebrity endorsed dishes. I would put this on the top of your list for great food in Bozeman! Great food. 4.7 out of 5 stars. All languages. My wife and I fortuitously discovered it early during a 6-day stay in Jackson, WY. Claimed. said it was good. English (171) Portuguese (5) All languages. 171 results . Friends. I had regular burger and it was ok, nothing special. Good atmosphere. Served with fresh parmesan and a dinner roll, Penne pasta with our homemade cheese sauce, piled high with BBQ pulled pork, crispy bacon & fresh pico de gallo, Penne with sautéed chicken and andouille sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms & spicy cream sauce, Mozzarella, ricotta & parmesan stuffed pasta tossed with sauteed capers, spinach and cherry tomatoes in lemon-basil sauce, Italian cheeses, creamy sauce, fettuccine noodles, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Free Wifi. At Sidewinders, people come first, and we strive to make each person’s day better by exceeding their expectations through exceptional hospitality, good food and first class service. more. Add carne asada, salmon or shrimp $6, Mixed greens with tomatoes, onions, cucumbers and cheese, Shredded kale with grilled zucchini & red onion, roasted tomatoes, artichokes, sunflower seeds & almonds with dried cherries and herb vinaigrette dressing, Crisp romaine, freshly baked croutons, parmesan & our homemade caesar dressing, Mixed greens, roasted corn, avocado, grape tomatoes, bacon crumbles, egg, chopped ham & turkey with honey mustard dressing, Arugula & kale with grape tomatoes, avocado, walnuts, farro and feta tossed in homemade citrus vinaigrette, Romaine lettuce with grilled bell peppers & onions, roasted corn, cherry tomatoes, avocado and cilantro lime crema dressing, A medley of three onions, caramelized and deglazed with sweet sherry and a hearty beef stock, topped and baked with three cheeses. Worth the wait to enter. ever had and the beer battered fries were delicious. Lots of TV's...More, We started our day in Gardiner, Montana ..... Roamed around both parks for much of the day and then headed to Jackson for the night. Filter reviews . Didn’t realize so many places close at 9PM so we ended up at here. Lots of variety. Save. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Excellent food. Served with your choice of two sides. I had a large slice of the Sidewinder pizza and it was decent, not great.More. We were very happy with our meal and recommend to others. Food was so, so. I hope to try the rest of the menu on the next stop. a try". The carne asada was so good I went back two days later to have it again. Poor 6. We were able to get in to Sidewinders after a bit of a wait and were pleasantly surprised. I had the Chicken Pot Pie that was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives television show.

Great choice, beer selection was pretty good as well. COVID-19 Update: Local restaurants need your support! Get quick answers from Sidewinders American Grill staff and past visitors. Will definitely return when visiting again. It was large, fresh and crisp and had a delicious homemade Caesar dressing. About See All. Purchase a gift card directly from them … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My wife and I fortuitously discovered it early during a 6-day stay in Jackson, WY. Food was good with large portions. HUGE American flag on the back wall and a POW/MIA table as well...just wonderful! By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Atmosphere - average. I would definitely eat there again. Create New Account. Language English. Extra bonus was it was a short walk on a lovely fall evening from our hotel. Sidewinders American Grill. There are newer reviews for Sidewinders American Grill . This is a must “destination eatery” if you’re planning to visit the area. Served hot or cold on a hoagie roll, Thin sliced turkey and melted brie on toasted sourdough with arugula and cranberry aioli, Our caesar salad with grilled chicken breast in a warm tortilla, London broil roast beef with caramelized onions, swiss cheese & horseradish on a toasted hoagie, Tender pulled pork dressed with our whiskey BBQ sauce & coleslaw on a potato bun with boar's head pickles, Grilled chicken breast with house-made basil pesto, provolone cheese, bacon, lettuce & tomato. We were seated in the back of the restaurant when there was plenty of seats available with better views. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? This eatery has a congenial, casual atmosphere, with a variety of options on the menu as well as numerous local beers on tap and in cans to enjoy. My husband ordered the French Onion soup and enjoyed it. Featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives, Your choice of spicy, fire hot, BBQ, spicy BBQ or teriyaki chicken wings. Featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. Ordered truffle fries for appetizer and they were swimming in grease. Fresh, delicious food and courteous staff, Dinner at Sidewinders in Jackson Hole, Wy. I can see why it was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. Always...More. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The service was fast and friendly and the food was delicious and reasonably priced. After a successful try the next night, I can understand why. Get Directions (406) 587-8387. Sidewinders American Grill was right across the street from our hotel and we walked across the street. Food prepared to order, good local draft beer, fun atmosphere. We really enjoyed this place. We went back for lunch near the end of our stay in Jackson Hole and...had the Chicken Pot Pie which was delicious. The spicy bbq and teriyaki wings were also delicious as were the potstickers. The food was AMAZING! We did this as a family lunch. See all restaurants in Jackson. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. … Just what we were looking for. Former Marines started it and their ethos of service really shines through.

Ground pork, ginger, scallions, sweet & spicy aioli. The side Caesar salad that came with the pot pie was so good, too! Only because we...More. If they are too busy, try again, the food is worth the wait. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.