Please refine your search by(Localization + What, who? Great practice questions and explainer videos.

Since 2008, we have trained more than 20,000 candidates for CMFAS, FMRP, CACS or other insurance exams from SCI and IBF. By continuing to use our services beginning May 25, 2018, you acknowledge and agree to our updated Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. - Aisha (AIA), i have passed my M5 and am thankful that i was introduced to CMFAS.com.sg - Jeremy, I pass my BCP paper today!! Both my new agents passed their M5 first time. - Sundeep Parate, I passed M3 on my first attempt. Highly recommended - Frandsen Rene, My sincerest debt of gratitude for your assistance and the excellence of your product and your organization.. - James Horns, I would like to say that your data bank of questions really helped me familiarise with the questions. - Melissa (Manulife), Awesome site! Yay! Thanx a mil! - Soar with Eagles, I passed on my first attempt for M2A and M6A. Increase your online visibility and attract B2B clients locally, nationally and internationally from +75M visitors Worldwide, Frequent updates ensuring high quality data, General Policy for the Protection of Personal Data. :) - Jingmi88, It gave me confidence in the exam and I must say I wouldn't have passed M8 without this. ", "Excellent portal to help prepare you for the exam. many thanks - Deepak, I managed to access the mock test and help me in my preparation and I had cleared my M5 exam today. Manpower Lean and Productivity Programmes, SkillsFuture Initiatives for Training Providers, Employment and Employability Institute (e2i), ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN GENERAL INSURANCE BROKING, ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN GENERAL INSURANCE UNDERWRITING AND CLAIMS HANDLING, ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE UNDERWRITING AND CLAIMS HANDLING, ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN GENERAL INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT (ADGIRM), ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN GENERAL INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT (ADGIRM) - SELF-STUDY, DIPLOMA IN GENERAL INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT (DGIRM), DIPLOMA IN GENERAL INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT (DGIRM) - SELF-STUDY, DIPLOMA IN LIFE INSURANCE (DLI) - SELF STUDY, PREPARATORY COURSE FOR ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF LOSS ADJUSTERS, CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF LOSS ADJUSTERS (CILA), PREPARATORY COURSE FOR CHARTERED INSURANCE INSTITUTE (CII) LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN INSURANCE (QCF), DIPLOMA IN PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING (DPFP) - SELF STUDY, DIPLOMA IN PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING (DPFP). Contact people - The Singapore College of Insurance Ltd, Agricultural and forestry machinery and equipment, Food, drink, tobacco and catering industry machinery and equipment, Rubber and plastic industry plant and equipment, Metal constructions for the building industry, Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration equipment, Timber, wooden products, machinery and equipment for the woodworking industry, Civil engineering and building machinery and equipment, Environmental services, renewable energies, International organisations, administrations and associations, Technical offices and engineering consultancies, architects, Postal services, telecommunications, radio and television, Hospitality, tourism, hotel and catering industries, Electronic equipment. First attempt!! Singapore 038989. Generally, schools which are assessed to have better compliance and track records are granted longer registration periods. Information available as an option. - Mike Owen, Passed M5, M9 and HI on first attempt. There are 3 award types, namely EduTrust Star (valid for 4 years), EduTrust (valid for 4 years) and EduTrust Provisional (valid for 1 year). - Ken (GE Money), This was the best preparation I could do for the M5 exam and was more useful than the textbook! - Doris, Thanks to your web. Homepage / PEIS / SINGAPORE COLLEGE OF INSURANCE Print this page. The data we collect are only those necessary for the proper use of our service. It has helped me for all my 6 papers I did within 1.5 months. - Irene Kan, your website is really useful ! Since 2008, we have trained more than 20,000 candidates for CMFAS, FMRP, CACS or other insurance exams from SCI and IBF. © 2019 Singapore College of Insurance Limited (SCI). =) - Chaang Ru (SCB), i would really like to thank the creators of this awesome help! - Jiahui, Passed M2A on my first attempt. - Roy Woo (AIA), I have passed my BCP & PGI at one sitting. - William, I cleared my M5 with just a few days study. - Jo (DBS), Thanks! I pass both my M9 & M5 on 1st attempt. - Nathan, hi kelvin, Thanks to the website, I passed my M9. I will definitely recommend this site to my colleagues. We are also the E-Learning vendor for financial institutions. Are you uploading questions for Module 1b soon? - Alexander, I passed my M9!! Passed on my first try for all papers thanks to this platform! - Sirajali, It was very helpful and I passed the Module 5 this morning on my 1st attempt. I liked the assurance I got. - Xueli (DBS), Thanks to your web.

All the lines are busy at the moment, please try again in a moment. 2015: Granted 4 years - (26-Sep-15 to 25-Sep-19), 9 Temasek Boulevard - #14-01 Suntec Tower 2 038989, The EduTrust Certification Scheme is a voluntary quality assurance scheme that assesses the performance of private schools in areas of management and provision of education services. Contact people - The Singapore College of Insurance Ltd Download the executives list.

2011: Granted 4 years - Kum Boon Chye, Thank you, managed to pass my cmfas 1a today, the questions were very tricky though. Thanks for helping me pass my m5. I cleared my m5 m8 and HI on the first attempt thanks to your mock papers.

Comprehensive materials - Sakurako Sakata, Passed 1B, 2A, 6 and 6A all on first attempt. 9 Temasek Boulevard #14-01/03 KOMPASS,

Private Education … To be certified, schools need to demonstrate that they have achieved a minimum level of performance in these areas. - Jocy.

Company directory and business data solutions. I passed on my first attempt. Office and shop equipment, Mining, quarrying and stoneworking plant and equipment, Textile, clothing, leather and shoemaking machinery and equipment, Precious stoneworking, watchmaking and jewellery, Packaging machinery, equipment and services, Training courses, management and human resources, Training courses, finance, accounting and insurance, Training courses, business, commerce, marketing and advertising, Training courses, computing systems, information technology (IT), internet and multimedia, Training courses, manufacturing processes and industrial design, Training courses, civil engineering and public works, Training courses, medical care, healthcare and social care, Training courses, quality, safety and environment, Training courses, agriculture, gardening and landscape design, Training courses, tourism, hospitality, leisure, public relations and event management, Training courses for learners with special educational needs. This service is produced by Kompass. I hope it will be as effective for my upcoming M9! :) - Harry Phoon, it has indeed helped me clear al my exams m5,9,HI in 1st attempt.. - Pooja, Thanks to this website, I passed the M5 paper on first attempt! Thank you!!

Thanks once again.

Practice questions were helpful. Buy a Company list.

- Alex (GE), Definitely helped in my preparation for M5! - Celine Oon, Passed CACS Paper 1 and 2 mostly on first attempt. Especially for someone who has no Financial background. - Victoria Byrne, Alot of our planners are passing their papers on the 1st attempt thanks to you guys! We are so confident with our offerings that we GUARANTEE* you pass your exam(s) or we refund your money. - Yogashvini, Passed M5 on my first attempt. How I wished I had known this website when I took my M5!!

Thank you. All Rights Reserved by SCI The SII is a members' institution for Professionals in Insurance and Financial Services. Practice Qs were very helpful - Toh Kok Chun, Passed M10 on first attempt. * This number, only available 3 minutes, is not your correspondant’s number but the number of a service putting you through to that person. ", the mock questions for every section of the course ensure that I was well prepared for my exams. - Ang Cheng Guan, Quality questions for M5. ", "Awesome! - Wei Gan, Thanks alot-I Passed My M8! It's really helpful for me as I have zero knowledge!! All rights reserved. * This phone number available for 3 min is not the recipient’s number but a number from a service which will put you through to that person. - Jeremoth, passed at first try for M1B. The questions were great - Darren Stetzel, I passed M1A, M6A and FMRP all on my first attempt. Other Companies recomended by Kompass: Buy your prospection list. E-learning and Practice Questions were very useful and easy to comprehend. Managed to pass my M9 today on 1st attempt. Good questions! * This number, only available 3 minutes, is not your correspondant’s number but the number of a service putting you through to that person.

The SII is incorporated as a public company limited by guarantee and its constitution cannot be altered without the consent of the Minister of Finance. - Irene (Prudential), Hi, I passed my M5 with the aid of your online questions! Practice Qs were very helpful. Copyright © 2020 SkillsFuture Singapore. Hence I passed on my first sitting. Click on the Pass Guarantee image for more details. E-Learning needs improving - Chia Ling Ong, Passed 9 papers in total on first attempt! Very efficient team - Carolyn Chia, 6 exams mostly on first attempt. - Marie, Hi! Marine & Energy Insurance Programs and Short CPD Sessions for Marine Insurance Professionals at SCI Singapore. I passed it on the first attempt!! Thank you very much :) - Su Feng, excellent website for anyone who wants to clear the exams with little preparation! Practice questions were very helpful. MARKET LEADER IN FINANCIAL EXAM PREP.

- Melissa (Prudential), I've passed all 5 papers all on my FIRST attempt! Efficient! Purchase a Company list with the executives and contact details. We are also the E-Learning vendor for financial institutions. Best thing is that I am the 1st few to leave the classroom. This service is produced by Kompass. Why this number ? * This phone number available for 3 min is not the recipient’s number but a number from a service which will put you through to that person. Established in 1974, the Singapore College of Insurance (SCI) is a not-for-profit professional training and education body for the insurance industry.