Get ready to enjoy an easy family dinner recipe! Looks delicious and oh so easy! That looks so delicious and easy. Did I just ruin the dish? You can use boneless skinless chicken breasts or boneless skinless chicken thighs in today’s recipe. Unfortunately, I have to be on a low sodium diet right now. Add sugar, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, lime juice and red curry paste. I love that you can freeze it and enjoy it later too!!! I’ve recently become obsessed, again, with Thai food. This curry recipe is packed with coconut milk, red curry paste, and ginger to give and aroma and flavor that’s better than a restaurant! Welcome to my blog! And I just love that you used pineapple…sounds great!!! Over 10,000 people purchased my Freezer Cooking eBook Bundle this year and changed the way they cook dinner. Keep aside. This Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Curry is one of the easiest slow cooker recipes to make, as you just throw everything in the slow cooker and let it cook away - no prep or pre-cooking needed. I personally love using chicken thighs in crockpot recipes because I think they turn out juicier. Serve with jasmine rice. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice. Curry in a crock-pot? My name is Aimee and I’m the author here behind Shugary Sweets!

Save time and money with my best-selling Freezer eCookbooks. And yes, “SHUGARY” is spelled correctly. Aimee is a dessert lover (specifically rice krispie treats), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and recipe creator. + Meat Option: Add one pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces to your freezer bag (raw). https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/slow-cooked-vegetable-curry

Serve with jasmine rice. I love a good takeout, fakeout meal. I ordered some of your eBooks yesterday and am not seeing the link to the books i ordered. This is a sweet and spicy curry that tastes great served over rice.

This simply looks delicious and flavorful and something I’d love!! What do i do? When I was writing my new book, Fresh Flavors for the Slow Cooker, I set out to recreate the flavors of James’s favorite Thai dish but in a lighter, fresher and easier fashion.I swapped out the chicken for cauliflower and green beans, but kept the potatoes, which soak up the sauce and give the curry substance. Once the oil is preheated; add the cauliflower and the beans and sprinkle salt and saute the vegetables till they are lightly cooked.

I would rate the spiciness 5/10.

The creamy coconut milk sauce and the hearty chicken and vegetables, it’s just delicious.

Chicken breast tend to dry out when over cooked, which can happen in a crock pot at times.

One month I brought this Pineapple Chicken and I thought it was quite a hit.

You’ll come home to a meal that is hearty, flavorful, and truly satisfying.

This slow cooker pineapple chicken curry is a super-easy dish that’s got a lovely slightly sweet and tropical flavor from the pineapple and coconut, but has a bit more of a curry flavor going on too that you can adjust to taste. I cannot wait to try this recipe. I used red curry paste and added chicken breast and 1 cup broth. I thought red curry was the hot spicy one and yellow curry was the milder sweeter tasting curry…. Curry powder and cumin, turmeric and chili powder develop big flavor with this simple slow cooker curry featuring cauliflower, peas, potatoes, and tomatoes.

Thanks for sharing, looks wonderful as always!

Pour over the chicken and vegetables. Crock pot recipes rock out for when you want a good dinner without the work.

The standard freezer setting in the United States is 0 °F so I think we should be fine.

. Here’s a recipe for Slow Cooker Thai Pineapple Curry that’s absolutely delicious. If you don’t want to use coconut milk, you can substitute Almond Milk instead. I can’t count the number of times that I’ve made it recently – probably five times in two months!

If not, no problem. Plus, the meals cook for the first time out of the freezer and don’t taste like leftovers at all. You should have received an email with links to download immediately after purchase.

This curry recipe is packed with coconut milk, red curry paste, and ginger to give and aroma and flavor that’s better than a restaurant!

Freezer-to-Slow Cooker Thai Pineapple Curry.

I like the unsweetened milk so that I can control the sweetness of this dish. Pour coconut mixtures over chicken and vegetables.

As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Wonderful dish! STEP 1: Start by placing your chicken in the bottom of your large slow cooker. STEP 2: Top the chicken with one can of pineapple chunks (or crushed pineapple), DRAINED. Whether I’m making Massaman Curry or today’s Chicken Curry recipe, I always choose a can of unsweetened Coconut Milk from the Thai (Asian) section of the grocery store.

Add all ingredients to your freezer bag, remove as much air as possible, and seal. Hi Nadine! If you want to decrease, add less red pepper flakes. Set aside.

Freezer-to-Slow Cooker Thai Pineapple Curry New Leaf Wellness small yellow onion, garlic, unsweetened coconut milk, crushed red pepper flakes and 6 more Rich Pineapple Curry (Pineapple Lemak for my Malaysians in the House) [Vegan, Gluten-Free] One Green Planet Add the cooked vegetables, the pineapple, cauliflower, beans and bell peppers and stir the Thai Pineapple Vegetarian Curry. Or, if you’re like me, and you wake up and realize your forgot to thaw your bag, just snip the bag and peel it off the frozen contents. CLICK HERE FOR A FREE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THE RECIPE WITH NUTRITIONAL INFO AND FREEZER MEAL LABEL, 17 freezer meal prep sessions that will change your life, Seven Meat Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals with 10 Ingredients or Less, Eight healthy freezer crockpot meals in 75 minutes, Intro to Freezer Cooking and 50 Healthy Freezer Meal Recipes - Retro Housewife Goes Green, Seven hearty slow cooker freezer meals that can be made with OR without meat and frozen for up to three months, Delicious recipes with 10 ingredients or less, Recipes that are formatted to print on regular 8.5×11″ computer paper, A super-organized grocery list (that’s printer-friendly too! Enjoy! "Perfect for a weeknight meal."

Since we’ve moved back to Illinois, we haven’t found a good Thai place we love.

We package them up and swap. Once done, stir in torn basil leaves and turn off the heat.

Your email address will not be published. It’s great that it’s easy too. I like to assemble my meals and freeze them for later (The directions below will walk you through the process step-by-step). The USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service says that freezing to 0 degrees F inactivates microbes present in food (like bacteria, yeasts, and molds). I would rate the spiciness 5/10. I’ll probably go ahead and make it anyway.

I just emailed you new copies! Add in granulated sugar, garlic (minced), ginger, salt, pepper, lime juice, and red curry paste. Thank you for sharing your recipes for freezer to crockpot meals!

I just ordered several of your ebooks but gave the wrong email address (I used part of my personal email and part of my work email).

They got me through the first months after having my second child.

This healthy comfort meal is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, easy to make and can be also prepared in a slow cooker.

Freeze for up to 6 months. I’ve never heard that recommendation before. Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours.

I even made two extra batches for my own family. Ingredients. Home Recipe List Main Dish Easy Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken Curry Recipe.

© 2020 The Family Freezer.

When ready to serve, top with sliced green onions and serve with rice or potatoes.

Terms of Use & Privacy | Return Policy. Or you can scroll down to the end of the post and print the recipe for yourself!

Loaded with flavor and easy to make! I just recently purchased a food saver, and as I was reading the instructions, it said not to vacuum seal raw mushrooms, onions, and garlic and then freeze because bacteria could grow even without oxygen in the bags. Either a scoop of Jasmine rice, or some boiled small red potatoes are my favorite sides for curry. I’m looking forward to trying it.

Our next step is to roast the vegetables; heat oil in a wok or pan and first add the bell peppers and saute on medium heat for a minute. No more box mixes!

https://www.archanaskitchen.com/thai-pineapple-vegetarian-curry-recipe Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken Curry is an easy Thai dish loaded with flavor. This is a sweet and spicy curry that tastes great served over rice.

I’ve got plenty to say. Thanks for sharing!!

See my disclosure policy for more info**, This sure looks and sounds delicious!

Join them today!

Serve Thai Pineapple Vegetarian Curry Recipe with Thai Jasmine Sticky Rice Recipe, sprinkled spring onions, along with Thai Raw Papaya Salad Recipe With Lemon Peanut & Honey Dressing and Thai Style Fried Bananas Recipe for a complete meal.