You are free to print and sharing via Facebook share links and pinning with Pinterest are appreciated, welcomed and encouraged, but do not upload and repost photographs, or copy and paste post text or recipe text for republishing on Facebook, other websites, blogs, forums or other internet sites without explicit prior written approval.

Seriously, perfectly roasted meats & poultry every single time!

~Paula Deen, Cooking has always brought me a happiness that I didn`t think was available. Heat the shorting or oil to 365°F for frying chicken. ~John Besh, You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces – just good food from fresh ingredients.

That’s how the secrets get baked, well fried, in.Now our Test Kitchen is here to pass along what we think is simply the easiest fried chicken recipe around. Gravy will be kind of thin, but will thicken as it cooks in the oven. This is soooooooo good! In this post I’m sharing my favorite Traditional Southern Fried Chicken Recipe.. It's one-dimensional.

DISCLAIMER: This is a recipe site intended for entertainment.

For Chicken: Wash the chicken and pat it dry.

It is fork tender and great served with buttered rice or mashed potatoes.

Pull up a chair, grab some iced tea, and, Instant Pot Green Beans, Potatoes and Andouille.

I know that you’re probably thinking that making fried chicken at home is somewhat of a commitment. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.

~Ninny Threadgoode, Hey Y’all! One pull is only about 1/4 teaspoon too.

~Rick McDaniel, Food Historian, I think no matter what the occasion may be, you can never go wrong by showing up at the dinner table with a hot plate of fried chicken.

It doesn’t get any finer than Southern fried chicken.Whether it’s a recipe Mama made growing up or one that was passed along by a friend, the best fried chicken recipes are those shared from one Southerner to another. Mix the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together.

~Paula Deen. Cook 3 to 4 pieces at a time until golden brown and almost done. (ad), Chicken Fried Chicken with Southern Peppered Milk Gravy.

Chicken Fried Chicken with Southern Peppered Milk ... Homemade Crunch and Munch Caramel Nut Popcorn.

Welcome to some good ole, down home southern cooking. (ad), With coarse salt, herbs and spices, garlic and onion, I have become a big fan of this seasoning!

Oftentimes what makes a recipe southern, is as much a state of mind as it is a matter of geography - Southerners simply decide a particular food is southern, and that's that."

Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mats. Give me a shoulder or a piece of chuck, and I'll give you something that's really rich in flavor."

Salt and pepper to taste.

Cook 3 to 4 pieces at a time until golden brown and almost done. Drain the chicken and place in a baking dish; set aside.

Mix the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together. Articles on this website are protected by copyright. Your baking best friend! As an Amazon Associate, Deep South Dish earns from qualifying purchases. Love, love! After the oil is at the right tempura, roll the chicken in the flour and place in the skillet.

2 fryer chickens, each cut into 8 pieces 4 1/4 cups buttermilk 5 cups all-purpose flour 3 tablespoons seasoned salt, such as Lawry's

Pour gravy over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat completely.

Best friends. ~PAULA DEEN, I found out what the secret to life is: friends.

Love these measuring cups from Oxo.

If you're a fan of air fryers like I have become, these are the absolutely perfect sprayers.

https://www.deepsouthdish.com/2011/02/chicken-fried-chicken-recipe-with.html

I just fire up the stove, and things start to fade away.

One of my favorite kitchen tools, I use this handheld vacuum sealer everyday for deli meats, cheeses, veggies and more!

~Julia Child. By using this site and these recipes you agree that you do so at your own risk, that you are completely responsible for any liability associated with the use of any recipes obtained from this site, and that you fully and completely release Mary Foreman and Deep South Dish LLC and all parties associated with either entity, from any liability whatsoever from your use of this site and these recipes. Drain the chicken and place in a … Cover and cook for 30 to 45 minutes until smothered and fork-tender. Read measurements right from the top, no bending, stooping or eyeballing - they're another favorite! (ad), I'm your cook, not your doctor. 21.1 g Add green beans or collard greens with some cornbread or rolls, and you have a real southern meal.

The classic southern plate for supper is made up of meat and three, cornbread or rolls & a tall glass of sweet iced tea.

Deselect All. It is, but it is so worth it.You will spend a good 30-45 minutes standing by your stove to make this soul food classic. (ad), It took me a little while to get on the bandwagon with air fryers, but now I have 3 and. Salt and pepper the chicken. Total Carbohydrate (affil link).

Love, love! Dianne's Italian Sausage and Peppers - Featured Re... Chicken Bombs - The Ultimate Jalapeno Chicken Poppers. One of my favorite kitchen tools, I use this handheld vacuum sealer everyday for deli meats, cheeses, veggies and more!

See full disclosure for details. ~Mother Teresa, "The most overrated ingredient would be filet mignon. 8 cup Pyrex, what I use for steeping tea bags for iced tea! Add the water and stir until boiling. Look no more! Prepare gravy: On medium heat, heat the 4 tablespoons oil; stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes. When I finally got an Instant Pot branded electronic pressure cooker, how could it not be this one from Pioneer Woman?! 7 %, tablespoons of the oil, the chicken was fried in, Smothered Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Gravy. After the oil is at the right tempura, roll the chicken in the flour and place in the skillet. I love it!

You can be thin & wrinkly, or you can have another bowl of banana pudding and fluff that stuff out!