Send us a message. Exceptionally nice faculty. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.

Includes St Theresa School Reviews, maps & directions to St Theresa School in Oakland … My children also went there for their Religion Studies so it was a pleasure to be there when my children were there. They are a very dedicated school to providing the best care for the children in it. St. Theresa is a big 'ohana and has very welcoming staff. Employee cliques, negativity, gossip. I believe that religion is a foundermental necessity to all people and to have an opportunity to have our youth experience this in school is a huge bonus. Every morning was a great day for me , I always had a student teach me something new! I was able to teach and communicate with many peers, older and younger. We need to make every effort to do whatever it takes to support our students to take on positive roles as the grow. St Theresa School! The parents are allowed to bully the teachers. St. Theresa School located in Bronx, New York - NY. These and other factors contribute to the student/teacher ratio. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Students are well mannered behaved and show interest to learn. Everyone. bully other students. Through their care it shows through the students work and achievements. I worked at St. Theresa's Catholic School part-time for more than a year. The community of parents, staff, and administration can be seen at this school.

8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Mean well- focus not in areas of high need", "Teachers Aide I enjoyed walking in the school and seeing the kids smiling and learning everyday. School Education. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Learn how to enable cookies. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for St Theresa School at 4850 Clarewood Dr, Oakland, CA 94618. Principal turnover is high and proficient management is low. Find St. Theresa School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. Add to Wishlist. ... (510)547-2777 • [email protected] • 30 Mandalay Road, Oakland, CA 94618. Note: For private schools, Student/teacher ratio may not include Pre-Kindergarten.

hard working made to fulfill student's learning environment. Even though it was something I was only able to do once or twice a week I really enjoyed working and learning many things about religion with the children I worked with. St.Theresa High School - SAS (ICSE) Arul Colony (Co-Education) is a Roman Catholic, Minority Institution established by the Society of the Sisters of St.Ann on 15th June 1992.The Society of St.Ann was founded by Fr.Wilhelm Meyer at Luzern in Switzerland.