Is the Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette a must-have? by Stila. Long-wearing, one swipe eye and cheek colors expertly curated to work with your skin tone to create the perfect neutral look. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Is This Your Brand? What it does : These shades work with your skin tone to create the perfect … Free shipping and returns on Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette at Nordstrom.com. What it is : An eye and cheek palette filled with neutral, long-wearing hues that cover your eyes and cheeks with a single swipe. Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette (Fair/Light) Lately I’ve came across some great finds in the beauty department of Winners; a few months ago I picked up the Mac Amber Times Nine palette for $23, and a little over a month ago I scored Stila’s Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Check palette in Fair/Light for $23 as well. Yep, and I can see this palette becoming my trusty travel companion too. There are 4 variations in our database, which you can select from in the View a Variation dropdown menu below. Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette is a makeup palette that retails for $39.00 and contains 0.46 oz. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. The Perfect Hue for the Perfect You! A chic, easy-to-use palette filled with neutral hues that are just perfect...for you! []))). Shop Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette online at Macys.com. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Description. stila Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette. ($84.78 per ounce). [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! This process is automatic. Stila has really covered all the bases with this multi-tasking beauty compact, and as mentioned earlier the pigmentation of the shadows and blushes is amazing. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! (236) Leave a Review. The Perfect Hue for the Perfect You! Easy to use eye and cheek palettes filled with neutral hues that are just perfect…for you!