Comes in a creamer-like container for portion control. Otherwise, shipping is free with a $25.00 purchase. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It’s a black coffee shot that puts more caffeine in your coffee.

STōK coffee shots are non-dairy, un-sweet and won’t alter your coffee’s flavor — only its ferocity. Limit to 2 servings per day. SToK Cold-Brew Coffee, Not Too Sweet, 13.7 oz. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots, 264-Count Single-Serve Packages. SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots STōK up an ordinary cup of coffee by pouring in an extra 40 mg of coffee-powered caffeine.

After going through my first jumbo box I thought, meh, I don't know if they really made enough of a difference to buy another box. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Amazon Prime members get free two-day shipping on most items. Not for use by children under age 18, pregnant women or the caffeine-sensitive. MORE COFFEE IN YOUR COFFEE: SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots are the perfect solution to add a quick hit of energy to your day. We stand proudly with the maker generation, celebrating craft and creativity and trading mindless consumption for authentic enjoyment. 100 SToK Caffeinated Unsweetened Black Coffee Shots.

SToK Cold-Brew Coffee, Vanilla, 13.7 oz.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Start Your Day Like A BOSS: Try Flash Brew Coffee. SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots delivers 40 Mg of caffeine per serving, which is equivalent to a shot of espresso. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Plan to stay with two a day, in the morning, which will have me moving and ready to get though my "list of things to do"! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. SToK Cold-Brew Iced Coffee, Unsweetened, 48 Ounce, 6 Count. 100 Bulk Single Serve Cups, packaged in non-manufacturer 8"x6"x6" corrugated box for safe shipping. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Comes in a creamer-like container for portion control. Bottle (Pack of 12), Tiny Footprint Coffee - Organic Cold Brew Cold Press Elixir | Ground Coffee | USDA Organic | Carbon Negative | 16 Ounce, 50 SToK Caffeinated Cold Brew Coffee Shots, Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee | Starter Kit | Bundle with 32 oz - 2 Pack + 16oz Can Glass, Java House Cold Brew Coffee, Colombian 4:1 Liquid Concentrate, 10 Fluid Ounce Bottle, Dunkin' Cold Brew Ground Coffee Packs, 8.46 Ounces (Packaging May Vary), Goodful Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker, Shatterproof Durable Tritan Plastic Construction, Leak-Proof Lid, Large Capacity with Premium Stainless Steel, 2.25 Qt, Black, Califia Farms Black Unsweetened Concentrated Cold Brew Coffee | Makes 8 Servings | Clean Energy | Smooth & Balanced | Whole30 | Keto, 32 Fl Oz (Pack of 1), Creamy Cappucino + Protein, 8 Ounce Can (12 Count), French Vanilla - Flavored Cold Brew Coffee - Inspired Coffee Co. - Coarse Ground Coffee - 12 oz.

FREE Sample of Dr. Sheffield’s Natural Toothpaste. All Go Search Hello … Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 15. We do not have any recommendations at this time, SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots, 264-Count Single-Serve Packages, 40 Mg of caffeine per serving; equivalent to a shot of espresso, Comes in a creamer-like container for portion control, Not for use by children under age 18, pregnant women or the caffeine-sensitive, Previous page of related Sponsored Products.

4.7 out of 5 stars 1,675 ₹8,220 ₹ 8,220 ₹9,999 ₹9,999 Save ₹1,779 (18%) Save extra with No Cost EMI. They don't change the flavor at all.

Cutting Edge Industrial Design. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As a result, I decided to start this site not only to help myself, but also to help others who may also be looking for healthier options.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Get FREE 2 Day Shipping with Amazon Prime (free Amazon Prime 30-day trial here). Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew, Black Unsweetened, 9.6 fl oz Can (8 Pack) 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,423. Amazon Best Sellers Our most popular products based on sales.

© 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Bottle (Pack of 12), SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots and NAPALM Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers Variety Pack Bundle, SToK Black Cold-Brew Coffee, Unsweetened, 48 oz. one the first day,..two the second.. liked them, placed order for a case,when they arrived decided to have three, one each for the first three cups... should have stopped at two. Comes in a creamer-like container for portion control. Also, like black coffee, you may want to take it with milk, creamer, etc.

SToK caffeinated unsweetened cold brew coffee shots. I drink one of these as a shot after weight lifting with my post workout meal as caffeine held with blood flow. Used one per cup of morning coffee,... worked great,.. had three, given to me by friend to try,.