As a teenager I remember when my friend started playing the bass guitar. Move my body to the beat as I sit and listen. It’s easy to get excited when we see someone like Billy Sheehan perform and say “I want to do THAT!” The downfall of many newbies is that they want to go from 0 to 100, skipping all the “boring” music theory and go straight to learning slap style. CLICK ON REPORTS AND THEN RESULTS NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AT THE END TO FIND OUT YOUR OUTCOME OTHERWISE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE IT! Required fields are marked *. Anime Freek, you should do the drums. ?. Thanks. A better kind of quiz site: no pop-ups, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes Yes, [they] played the bass drum in a highschool marching band. Quiz: Which Anime Character Are You Most Like. D intelligent, popular, fearless If you live in the Springfield, MO area and are ready to begin your musical journey as a bass player, feel free to inquire about private lessons! Use its results lightly. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ‘Into Somethin’’: How Larry Young Reframed The Hammond Organ, ‘Soul Limbo’: How Booker T And The MGs Set The Bar For 60s Funk’n’Soul, ‘Green Onions’: Stax Soul Food From Booker T & The MGs, Best The Who Songs: 20 Rock’n’Roll Essentials, ‘All Night Long (All Night)’: Lionel Richie Couldn’t Slow Down, The Weeknd Will Perform At The Super Bowl LV Halftime Show, Mandy Moore Releases Two-Track Festive Single, ‘How Could This Be Christmas’, Designer Neville Garrick Tells The Story Behind Bob Marley’s ‘Rastaman Vibration’ Cover, Watch George Thorogood In The Latest ‘Gone In 30 Minutes’ Podcast, Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ Video Hits One Billion Views On YouTube. Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad. The subs shaking the stage beneath you. What instrument should you play in a band? Starting small will pay off in the long run. (drumset). It’s very weird because it is what I got on my results!!!!. Not every guitar you hold in your hands will give you the perfect feel you are looking for. Stuck for what to buy bass wise? Ah yes, I pick the answer saying "I want to play a string instrument" and the quiz result is saying I should play the flute. “Should I Play Bass Guitar?” Answer These 4 Questions, one of the most important functions in the band, (Video) Walking Bass Lines: A Beginner’s Guide, Lessons Learned From the O’Reilly Auto Parts Jingle Bassline, How to Fix 5 Common Bass Technique Mistakes, [Bass Community Feature] Pete O’Neill: “Sugar”. Your email address will not be published. Whatever the case, let’s answer four questions before investing your time and money in learning the bass. Which Shadowhunters family are you from? In the strictest sense, they are. This is a definite way to get burnt out from frustration.