Or add more frozen fruits to thicken to get desired texture. serving.. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and start blending on low. You can swap flax seeds for hemp seeds - if you're looking for more protein boost, or chia seeds - if you're looking for more fiber boost. It has a good amount of essential minerals and it’s loaded with immune boosting Vitamin C. I love the healthier twist on a wonderful, classic recipe.

I upped my smoothie game so they can enjoy a delicious drink and at the same time have nutrients they need. This strawberry banana coconut smoothie is as pretty to look at as it is to drink! Add the strawberries and unsweetened coconut milk and blend on high speed until smooth. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Echoes of Laughter http://echoesoflaughter.ca/. I used hemp seeds (for protein boost) and. Transfer the leftover banana slices to plastic resealable bags or airtight containers and store in the freezer for up to six months. Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.

Or maple syrup or raw honey if you're not following a vegan diet. « Double Chocolate Vegan Gluten Free Donuts. It’s enriched with SUPERFOODS – flaxseeds. Join my community today to learn how to make DELICIOUS & SAFE food for your family! Get more here. Required fields are marked *. Dairy-free. With this hot weather it’s badly needed . If you're using frozen strawberries and/or banana: Check consistency and add more milk if you feel that smoothie is to thick. Try the smoothie and add sweetener if you like. Estimated Calories: 650. When it comes to fruits, I have two picky eaters at home. Your email address will not be published. Oh dear lord! She's passionate about helping others to live healthier and fulfilled lives. But both fresh or frozen will work fine here. So over the years, I developed smoothie skills, to feed my boys with necessary fruit nutrients in a form they like. Or at least give it a try while strawberries are in season. Do not soak the berries in water or they’ll lose some flavor and nutrients. Pour the smoothie in a serving glass and add toppings if you like. It’s thick and refreshing and kids love it! Milk – use your favorite type of milk. *Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase, I’ll make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Calories per serving of Strawberry Banana Almond Milk Smoothie 35 calories of Banana, fresh, (0.33 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)) 27 calories of Almond Breeze Almond Milk, Vanilla, (2.67 oz) 7 calories of Strawberries, fresh, (1.33 large (1-3/8" dia)) 5 calories of Honey, (0.08 tbsp)

It’s rich in powerful antioxidants, and vitamin C good for immunity. Strawberries – use frozen strawberries for best results. It’s packed with fibers, healthy Omega-3s fats and proteins. Strawberry Banana Smoothie is loaded with fruity flavors and sweetness. Fun Ideas for Healthy Lunches & A Giveaway! Blend ingredients for 1-2 minutes or until completely smooth. They love to sip sweet Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie and Mango Blueberry Smoothie. There are around 100 calories in a medium sized banana. One serving has only 173 calories. Strawberry Banana Coconut Smoothie makes for the perfect note to start the week on! « Homemade No-Churn Cherry Ice Cream without Condensed Milk, Healthy Baked Broccoli Bites for Toddlers », Coconut Balls with Condensed Milk (No Bake). Here's what you'll need and tips on how to make this creamy perfection at home. That’s just wrong! I have tried to like soy milk but maybe I should try different brands! © Copyright 2016 - 2020 Natalies Health. It's a perfect well balanced healthy breakfast that can be served as an afternoon snack too. In a blender, add all the ingredients. 365 Cal. I need to try this… that picture does it justice . Yogurt: If you eat dairy, use Greek yogurt for a boost in protein. I love the idea of putting sugar around the rim!

It’s strawberry banana coconut smoothie time folks because it’s Monday and we are in a rush. #SunReadyFunReady, Caring For Little Dogs +WIN a Small Dog Gift Basket #SpringForSmallDogs, HP Technology Helps Busy Moms! never ever spoil the taste and nutritional value of a smoothie by adding refined sugar. But the coconut milk is perfect for smoothies. Munaty Cooking – A food blog with tasty recipes. Berries The banana is a great high calorie option. Natalie hopes to empower people to take charge of their well-being. Did you like this Strawberry Banana Coconut Milk Smoothie recipe? This strawberry banana coconut smoothie is 100% for sure the easiest smoothie you will ever make. Such is this lovely pink beauty, a classic with a healthier twist. Your email address will not be published. Smoothies are great way of starting your day right. Guacamole Recipe Plus How To Keep It Green, Schezwan Sauce Recipe with Step By Step Video. For VEGAN: Use maple syrup or dates instead of honey. Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs with Asparagus. Strawberry banana smoothie calories. At my house, we usually have this smoothie in the morning, it keeps us feeling fresh and cools us down, something we highly appreciate in this heat. For a thicker smoothie, slice and freeze the bananas beforehand.

Just kidding! She actively coach and writes about healthy lifestyle. It has a good amount of essential minerals and it’s loaded with immune boosting Vitamin C. It’s a well balanced meal and thus perfect for morning served as breakfast. Just four ingredients for this healthy and delicious strawberry banana smoothie! Time for a healthy, delicious, vegan recipe Yo! This looks so delicious! Alternatively, use coconut or almond milk yogurt for a vegan option. ». I recommend using raw honey or maple syrup. Slowly increase the speed to high then mix until smooth and creamy. so pretty. Yum. It’s one of those smoothies that is extra yummy – because strawberry and banana are like the best combo EVER! It will give some creaminess to a smoothie and tastes good. It’s creamy and sweet flavored – kids LOVE IT! If you are dairy-free or vegan, opt for a coconut milk or almond milk yogurt alternative. Strawberry banana coconut milk smoothie is on the menu today. I didn’t include ice cubes in the recipe but you can add some if you wish, instead, I used frozen banana and frozen strawberries and chilled coconut milk, it made the smoothie rich and creamy at the same time. #HPTreatsMoms. Looks delicious and easy.

So pretty! WOW! A deliciously easy breakfast - a simple strawberry banana smoothie. Thanks for this lightbulb moment!! A strawberry banana smoothie typically has anywhere between 200-300 calories per 8-10 oz. Sweet and creamy, this Strawberry Banana Smoothie is easy to make treat that your whole family will like. 90 calories of Banana, fresh, (1 small (6" to 6-7/8" long)) 50 calories of Coconut milk SO, (1 serving) Banana: Use fresh bananas in your smoothie. Thank you for supporting Natalie’s Health! Hope you enjoy it! I don’t have many vegan recipes on my blog, but when I post one, I make sure it tastes so good and will be enjoyed by most of you guys.

I use it in my coffee. Strawberry Banana Smoothie with Almond Milk Recipe Cake 6 old fashioned oats, banana, almond milk, almonds, plain greek yogurt and 2 more Yogurt Strawberry Banana Smoothie Eating On A Dime * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Yum! If you're using fresh strawberries: Always wash strawberries before you use them. A delicious and refreshing Strawberry Banana Smoothie with Coconut Milk, only 3 ingredients, and you are ready to face even the hottest summer.

Add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon too. It’s nutrient-dense, made with ALL NATURAL and FRESH ingredients! & HP Technology Giveaway!

Protein-Packed Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie. or food processor and add 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of almond milk, ½ banana and 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds. Remove the stems. So trying this out next. Enjoy! Natalie is health & wellness coach, with expertise in weight-loss, weight management, digestive health, mental wellbeing.

In smoothies, the taste of each and every ingredient is very much present, therefore the quality is key. Peal and slice the banana, then add it to a blender together with the strawberries and the coconut milk. Use soy milk if you are used to it but I won’t. Made without added sugars but packed with all the essential nutrients. Perfect after a long summers day at work! Nutritional facts are calculated with added honey. When it comes to coconut milk, get yourself a high-quality brand. You can use fresh or frozen bananas here. The Absolute Easiest Way To Track, Pay & Organize Your Household Bills…No Filing Involved! Tasteful theme by Restored 316. + it’s deliciously creamy, rich and amazing! : 5 Tips from Hankook Tire, Protect Your Family’s Skin This Summer with Banana Boat® Sun Protection +Giveaway! + Soooo healthy and incredible. Stevia is also ok. You can use dates too. This Strawberry Banana Smoothie is creamy, dreamy and delicious. 40 % 34g Carbs. Even better are the ones that are equally delicious, healthy and loved by the whole family.

Your email address will not be published.

Sweet and creamy, Strawberry Banana Smoothie is easy to make treat that your whole family will like. Calorie breakdown: 10% fat, 82% carbs, 8% protein.

I’m absolutely making this! Freeze for about two hours, or until the slices are solid. If you’re looking for more easy fruit smoothie recipes, try: If you’ve tried this Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe or any other recipe on Natalie’s Health, please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. ... Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Almond Milk Smoothie. Carefully place them into a colander, rinse under cold water and gently pat dry with a kitchen towel. This superfood drink is easy to make but so super healthy. I used ground flaxseed here to boost Omega-3. YUM! I don’t have many vegan recipes on my blog, but when I post one, I make sure it tastes so good and will be enjoyed by most of you guys. I don’t have many vegan recipes on my blog, but when I post one, I make sure it tastes so good and will be enjoyed by most of you guys. This recipe is so perfect.

A vegetarian and vegan-friendly drink. 43 Comments. The servings can be adjusted by clicking the number next to Servings. Copyright 2020-My Gorgeous Recipes - All Rights Reserved. I can’t believe I’ve never used coconut milk in a smoothie before! Mom to two boys with food allergies and sensitivities, Kelly is passionate about allergy friendly cooking and baking. Well, of course you do! Subscribe here and I'll pop in your inbox with NEW recipes and tips.

Strawberry Banana Smoothie with Coconut Milk. I love how you add extra nutrition into your smoothies! Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ae8043bd0a0a11c4de4639cba426d7a1" );document.getElementById("df6027f1a9").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I'm Natalie, health & wellness coach with passion for making healthy food taste delicious and helping others discover the life-changing power of real food. Freeze for about half an hour, or until solid. 2 cups strawberries; 1 medium banana; 1 cup whole milk; ½ cup Greek yogurt; 1 Tbsp chia seed; 1 Tbsp honey; Blueberry Blast Smoothie. It’s packed with fibers, healthy Omega-3s fats and proteins. Cut the bananas crosswise, creating thick slices.