I was astonished by the response I got after publishing that […]. Work with the university’s catering company to run a sustainable food campaign. This is what appeals to people. If we take Lacoste as an example, I am not sure that they really do an awful lot for the environment. We’re seeing an increasing number of people choosing to follow a vegan lifestyle. During the workshop, you will connect with other participants, use your creativity, analytical skills and debate this pressing issue. No, it would not. Therefore, I would not really say that this product makes the world a (much) better place. Mobilise students to join a national sustainability campaign.

28 October 2019–01 November 2019, 10:00 am–5:00 pm. 2) They justify the extra income by saying that you should limit your plastic pollution. © Carnyx Group Ltd 2020 | The Drum is a Registered Trademark and property of Carnyx Group Limited. I had an experiment where I bought eight books about green marketing (yeah, I know…I’m a nerd).

Event Information. The Green to Gold Business Playbook: How to Implement Sustainability Practices for Bottom-Line Results in Every Business Function, The New Rules of Green Marketing: Strategies, Tools, and Inspiration for Sustainable Branding. You can also find out about taking part in Global Water Brigades this coming summer. The reading list was also really helpful. The French sportswear brand Lacoste made its first major foray into environmental issues in 2018 when it released a line of polo shirts to reflect the plummeting populations of endangered animals.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Vegan and vegetarian snacks and drinks will be provided over q&a’s. Whoever is responsible for marketing in Lacoste should have received a solid pay rise after coming up with this brilliant idea. By 2021 all meetings and events at UCL will be Powered by Plants - meaning there will be no meat! In 2019, Puig reduced its employees greenhouse gas emissions by -16% and those of its headquarters-based staff by -4%. Happy to be your inspiration. To make life a bit easier for you, we have provided a comprehensive list of different campaign ideas you can carry out at your university or college: Industrial agriculture negatively impacts the health and well-being of people and animals. In 2019, Amazon co-founded The Climate Pledge —a commitment to be net zero carbon across our business by 2040, 10 years ahead of the Paris Agreement. Superbowl commercials are very often funny, but this is almost unique. The Danish toy giant released a range of plant-shaped bricks named 'Plants from plants' as part of an overarching brand eco-overhaul. However, only 15% of all plastics are recycled. Thank you! Let’s look at some smart video campaigns! Co-create a sustainability campaign to promote responsible consumption among students. Unsubscribe at any time. Investing $100 million in reforestation projects and climate mitigation solutions. I love the power of that messaging. We are committed to promoting safe and inclusive workplaces in our operations and throughout our supply chain. I see more people have told me this – and you are of course absolutely correct. But when I tried to research creative marketing campaigns for eco-friendly products, I could not find any. The most important thing is to illustrate something that people care about. How much plastics are consumed at your university? Recycle Your Cycle will be hosting a bike sale on campus. This is a graph made by NASA that illustrates how global warming keeps increasing every single year. Replacing the brand’s iconic crocodile logo with a menagerie of ten creatures that are on the brink of extinction, the brand looks to raise awareness of these endangered animals. We are in a time of environmental crisis, and allocating humanity's resources towards the most effective ways of tackling climate change must be our top priority. Puig has also extended its sustainability objectives through a number of internal awareness campaigns and events. UCL’s student societies will be showcasing the work they do to make change around the world, whilst the Students’ Union Volunteering Service will show you how you can volunteer to make the world a better place. Lacoste wanted to give them some extra attention. Product Stewardship: Puig has adopted circular economy practices and transitioned to sustainable and recyclable packaging materials. Hit the C-suite spot. There will be free tea and coffee, but no disposables so bring your own mugs! Bikes will be reasonably priced as they are second-hand. The event was held between October and December 2019. It’s time to raise awareness and offer tangible solutions. However, I do acknowledge that Coca-Cola try to make their packaging more eco-friendly.

This ad is smart, but they are already selling plastic-free beer packaging (that I have tested and reviewed).