Poland is an exciting country to study abroad, and Polish universities have been increasingly successful in international university rankings over recent years. Explore the full list of over 1000 universities and filter by country and region.

Famous alumni include journalist and novelist Zanna Sloniowska, historian Tomasz Kamusella and chess master Agnieszka Brustman.

Ministerstwo Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyzszego, Polsce, Tip: search for Uniwersytet SWPS's accreditations with the uniRank Search Engine.

Students are expected to acquire extensive knowledge on child and adult psychopathology and possess basic understandi, Restricted admission in academic year 2012/13, Psychology is a discipline whose goal is to understand and improve functioning of individuals, groups, and societies as a whole. My name is Gaziz Zhaksylyk, I’m 25 years old. It is not Some of the areas of study include: social, cognitive, deve, The Clinical Psychology program provides an intensive theoretical education accompanied by some clinical applications in certain modules. What should I think about that hasn’t crossed my mind yet? I don’t know, I am just enjoying. SWPS is the only private university in Poland that has been granted the right to award post-doctoral degrees in Psychology and Cultural Studies and PhD degrees in … Being a student of SWPS University I am very glad that I choose especially this University as it gives me a lot of knowledge and motivation for the future.

indicator: a full-length ray stands for 'top group' performance, whereas a short ray means 'weak' SWPS University excels in exploring the human mind and applying this expertise to address practical challenges of today and tomorrow.

Most of the classes are very interesting, they are specific knowledge. The graduates of the faculty work not only as psychotherapists, but also find employment in many fields that rely on psychology, such as: media, market research, human recourses, marketing, advertising, education, health care and IT design. Classes are interesting, useful. The final results were announced in the middle of September.

For a comprehensive overview of this university’s performance, see its complete performance scores in the tables below. Established in 1996, Uniwersytet SWPS (SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities) is a for-profit private higher-education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Warszawa (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Masovian Voivodeship.

Important: please contact or visit the official website of Uniwersytet SWPS for detailed information on areas of study and degree levels currently offered; the above uniRank Study Areas/Degree Levels Matrix™ is indicative only and may not be up-to-date or complete. In the ranking by Perspektywy, a Polish influential magazine devoted to educational affairs, SWPS University is ranked as one of the top private higher education institutions in Poland, a position that it maintains to this day. Please contact the Uniwersytet SWPS's Admission Office for detailed information on a specific admission selection policy and acceptance rate; the above University admission information is indicative only and may not be complete or up-to-date. The University offers a wide range of specialities which is a great asset.

It is the kind of university where you can spend the whole day and enjoy and take advantage of your spare time.

These institutions offer world-class education at modest tuition fees.

Private accommodation is also provided via partner companies and international students are able to access specific advice and support for adjusting to life in Poland.

Ministries of Higher Education) that have the legal authority to officially accredit, charter, license or, more generally, recognize Uniwersytet SWPS as a whole (Institutional Accreditation or Recognition) or its specific programs/courses (Programmatic Accreditation). The QS World University Rankings are among the most important, most-referenced rankings.

Having the experience of living in the Turkey behind me, I wanted to continue my studies abroad, but at that moment the circumstances were different. The campuses have good transport links into their host cities. Explore rankings data for SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities All ranked institutions have an overall score and 4 pillar scores. They are emitted by the CMS and by the U-Multirank By visiting uniRank, you accept our terms, privacy and cookie policy, It includes undergraduate certificates, diplomas, foundation or associate degrees that usually take less than 2 years to complete, It includes undergraduate bachelor degrees that usually take between 3 to 5 years to complete, It includes postgraduate master degrees that usually take between 1 to 3 years to complete, It includes postgraduate doctorate degrees that usually take over 4 years to complete, search for Uniwersytet SWPS's courses and programs with the uniRank Search Engine, search for Uniwersytet SWPS's tuition fees with the uniRank Search Engine, search for Uniwersytet SWPS's admission policy with the uniRank Search Engine, search for Uniwersytet SWPS's facilities and services with the uniRank Search Engine, search for Uniwersytet SWPS's accreditations with the uniRank Search Engine, search for Uniwersytet SWPS's faculties or academic divisions with the uniRank Search Engine, Uniwersytet SWPS's YouTube or Vimeo channel, Uniwersytet SWPS's Instagram or Flickr account, search for Uniwersytet SWPS's online or distance education courses with the uniRank Search Engine.

Try with another keyword, Combining both worlds into one this course gave me all the on-demand technical skills in data science while maintaining a business-oriented approach Thanks to the strong academic profile of this university I was able to secure an internship and full-time job at Amazon [...], Paris, France; Lyon, France; Casablanca, Morocco; Shanghai, China; Saint-Etienne, France, Great experience in a secluded little town, Warwick business school for me is just the place I d want to be at There are lots of networking opportunities with a large number of career events and societies that help you connect with new people The faculty is very well qualified and never fails to support you no [...], London, The United Kingdom; Coventry, The United Kingdom, I strongly recommend Skema for Business studies One gets to experience a truly multicultural environment with an option to study in continents The professors are very knowledgeable and are highly supportive of students supportive Located in the heart of Paris business district gives you that feel of studying in an [...], Paris, France; Lille, France; Nice, France, I really recommend anyone to study here at Coventry University They offer a lot of facilities such as an enormous amount of books which you can access it virtually and in the library They also provided with e-learning from Linkedin for free for their students As well as that they [...], I would definitely recommend EU Business School to other students I was able to learn a lot of new skills and adapt to a new and different environment The courses were as expected and the professors were very supportive and friendly I got to learn about many different cultures and [...], Barcelona, Spain; Munich, Germany; Geneva, Switzerland; Montreux, Switzerland, If you looking to make a difference through education the University of Stirling is the place to be where you come not sure but leave aware The faculty at the university are dedicated to their fields be it economics strategy operations analytics data science nursing have either worked in these [...], There are great labs and great academic stuff international office will arrange everything for you before and after your arrival the dean office are so helpful in every stage you, PUMS is a highly accredited university when it comes to students who want to practice medicine in the US They have a good balance of both theoretical and Practical knowledge, I attended UAM as an erasmus student and I experienced courses from different departments The courses were all interactive conducted by very friendly and very knowledgeable professors In terms of, i was really shy and quiet like i have been being a wallflower for so many years always alone and study alone i was so worrying about my future career. The graduation rate of SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities is 38,79 (bachelors) and 44,38 (masters).

Our mission is to provide free valuable information for students to guide their decisions.

Studying abroad in Poland: Basic information for international students, Visit the website of the QS World University Rankings, Visit the website of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, Visit the website of the Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities, SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities.