After ordering, for plan related details, check 'Buyer/Seller messages' under Message Center at "amazon.in/msg" or check your Amazon regd email ID; Fulfilment within 2 hours of ordering. Experience cool breezy wind in hot summers with the Symphony Jumbo 45 DB Portable Air Cooler. 10295 on PaytmMall, Lowest price of Symphony Jumbo 70 Litre Air Cooler was obtained on 12 Nov 2020. 9648 on Sunday, March 29, 2020. Registration details will be shared on registered e-mail I'd along with membership details. All Rights Reserved. Keep yourself updated by setting a price drop alert with us. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Symphony Jumbo 70 boasts many good reasons to choose. The lowest price of Symphony Jumbo JR Air Cooler (White, 51 L) is ₹ 7,650 at Flipkart. For Pay-on-Delivery orders, we recommend paying using Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at the time of delivery. No finance schemes available for this product. Product specs are subject to change & may vary from actual product.

If king-size cooling is the need of the hour, your search ends right here. Get the best price from local dealers near you. Very mich dissatisfied with the quality, support and durability of this product :-( could have given my rating in negative.

Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. You can edit your question or post anyway. 10 Days Resolution Guarantee - We guarantee to repair your product within 10 working days, else we refund the product cost. I can't understand why people in comment section gave this product so good reviews. QAR 799.00. Fulfilment will be done within 4 hours of ordering (No physical delivery). This product doesn't require installation, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I bought Symphony air cooler jumbo for my home before three month. Cooler is awesome, but trolley has started bending. It is equipped with a cool flow dispenser which distributes water evenly for better cooling. Product colours & images are only for illustration and they may not exactly match with the actual product. Cooler is awesome, but trolley has started bending. This historic price trend graph will let know you the ups and downs in the price of Symphony jumbo Jr. 22 L Room Air Cooler. Truly Unlimited Repairs – Enjoy unlimited repairs as your protection cover gets reinstated to its original value, after every claim.. On Site, At-home services, Transportation included (if required). Get Free Shipping & CoD options across India.

This air cooler can be used in homes, offices, restaurants and shops.

Verified Experts - All our Service experts are certified & Background verified. I myself bought this cooler and after 2months of that, I bought a desert cooler with iron body which was cheaper in price,still better than this dumb piece in every aspect. Consumes 225 watts power only. Among Flipkart.com & Amazon.in online stores, Flipkart.com is giving the best price for Symphony jumbo Jr. 22 L Room Air Cooler. Trolley is so week that it started bending even after 15-20 days of use.

It comes fitted with 3-side aspen cooling pads, which ensures effective cooling. Symphony Diet 22i 22 Litre Air Cooler (White) - with Remote Control and i-Pure Tech... Snoopy Ultra Premium Satin Pillow Set of 2 Pillows with 2 Pillow Covers - 17" x 27"... Haier - Single Door Hard Top Deep Freezer HCC 345HC, 319 liters, White, Convertible, Symphony Jumbo 41 Litre Air Cooler (White), Symphony Sumo 70 Desert Air Cooler 70-litres with Powerful 16-inches Fan, Specially Designed Grill for Better Air Throw, Cool Flow Dispenser & Low Power Consumption (White), Symphony Siesta Desert Air Cooler 45-litres with Cool Flow Dispenser, Powerful Fan, Specially Designed Grill for Better Air Flow & Low Power Consumption (White), Symphony Jumbo 65+ Desert Air Cooler 61-litres with Trolley, Powerful Rust-Proof Plus Air Fan, 3-Side Cooling Pads, Fully Closable Louvers & Low Power Consumption(White & Grey), Crompton Ozone 75-Litres Desert Air Cooler with Honeycomb Pads(White/Turquoise), GARBNOIRE Flexible 0.5 inch & 10 Mt Long Garden Water Pipe/PVC Pipe/Car and Bike wash Pipe with Hose Connector, GARBNOIRE 5 Meter / 16.4 Foot Long PVC Garden Hose Water Pipe 0.5 inch in Diameter with Hose Connector Car/Bike wash, Symphony Jumbo 51 Desert Air Cooler 51-litres with Trolley, 3-Side Cooling Pads, Whisper-Quiet Performance, Powerful 457mm Fan, Automatic Vertical Swing (White), LG 215 L 4 Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (GL-D221AHPY, Hazel Plumeria), Honeywell Air Touch HAC35M1101G Room Air Purifier (Champagne Gold), Havells Freshia AP-20 40-Watt Air Purifier with Remote (White/Blue), Honeywell Air Touch I5 Room Air Purifier with HEPA Filter, 30 Sq. NO PHYSICAL KIT will be sent. Want your room to receive more cooling? Should have given 5 stars, but reduced 2 stars for the plastic trolley. Get Real-Time Price, latest news, top stories & best deals right in your inbox.

Symphony Jumbo Desert 51L Air Cooler Price in India is Rs.10490.00 as on 1st Sep 2020. 17K+ pin codes covered under this plan. Designed with the iPure technology, these room air coolers don’t just keep your room cool but ensure that For any product related issue, kindly contact Symphony customer care on 7930130111, Always allow for CROSS-VENTILATION in your area/room, else cooler won’t work effectively, Dura-pump technology, large pad area for superior cooling and powerful 18-inch fan, Power: 185 watts; Operating voltage: 110-230 volts, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Air cooler, User manual and Warranty card. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.