Throughout the process, our wedding coordinator, Dave Smith, was fantastic. - Gorgeous location and buildings - like a castle! Pros - The staff are all SO nice and helpful. With green grass, flowers blooming, and the sun shining overhead, it really was a fairytale. so personable and was always there whenever I needed anything or had any questions. My husband and I are already planning on staying there on our anniversaries. he staff is fantastic. They rearranged dinner to give us plenty of time to dance. Also several of my guests had specific dietary needs that I made clear ahead of time that were not followed (for example my mother has a nut allergy and her salad had nuts on it anyway). It's almost a year since our wedding at the Tarrytown House and we still have family and friends raving about the venue.

Something that was supposed to be included.

Want to recommend a wedding venue or vendor in New York? © 1989 - 2020, Hopscotch Press, Inc. All text is written and copyrighted by Here Comes The Guide. They were the most rude and group of liars. Cocktail choices included from varying types, to list a few...such as hotdogs (to show my out of towners a NY side), roastbeef sandwiches, deviled eggs with caviar, taste of Sangria, lemonades  >  I know they have had changes in management but if they hope to last they better hire some capable management teams ASAP. Tarrytown House Estate embodies 19th-century elegance and provides an enchanted setting for your storybook Hudson Valley wedding. Cons Overall we were really happy with the venue though it was pretty pricey especually because we also brought in our own caterer. So, on the whole a wonderful experience, but the establishment would do well not be so penny-wise with patrons who are spending 10s of thousands of dollars at there location. She really went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly and the way we pictured our wedding day to be. Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson is a vintage wedding venue located in Westchester, Connecticut. Truly spectacular. The special events in your life deserve an exceptionally special venue like the Tarrytown House Estate. Their professionalism and attention to detail exceeded my expectations.

The Bronx |  From passed hors d’oeuvres at the welcome party to the farewell brunch, our catering team will guide you every step of the way. New York Real Weddings. We will continue going back to Tarrytown House,j even just to stay for a weekend. It was expensive, but worth every cent! Catskills |  The food was delicious and in large amounts, everyone was full before the cake was served. They understood me and my guests. Long Island |  Talk to vendors about contingency plans should you need to make adjustments in the future.