This is different as most of Tauer Perfumes. My boyfriend thinks this smells straight up cardamom. Quality, projection and longevity are typically excellent. Very nice in the topnotes and middle notes, and then as the drydown starts my love affair with this scent ends. Fine fragrances containing a high dose of natural ingredients can be subject to slight variations. I had my nose glued to the card and was super excited to try it on my skin. It's the basic component in all of Tauer's creations, some sort of incense or resin to add a masculine element to otherwise feminine ingredients. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. WHAT I SMELL: Noontide Petals opens with seriously bright aldehydes and almost Pixy Stix like candied sweetened bergamot. Then, in the first quarter of the last century, aldehydes found their way into some of the most beautiful fragrances.

Imagine: it's spring and the sun is shining and you're drinking a gin tonic and everything it's perfect, no worries or troubles will get you!

Noontide Petals, sparkling, fizzy, smooth as sugared satins - evocative of glamour and sticky little fingers. out of Beaucoup moins convainquant dans l'évolution, il y a une sorte de touche Tauer (de Tauerade?) But I don't have to love everything Andy does and there's so many of his creations that make my heart sing. Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page. Very similar to Iris Poudre on me with a higher dose of aldehydes and a lower dose of iris. Took a whiff of this and was blown away. Together with and complementing the distinguished beauty of natural extracts of flower petals, leaves and precious woods, they were and still are the key to noble glamour. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy. Aldehydes? There was a problem completing your request. It soon settles down into a macho-guapo sort of olibanum on rocket fuel with the barest hints of florals. Has the signature Tauerade in the base....and while very different from the other Tauer creations, there is no mistaking this is Tauer. No. Read more. I am not too sure about this one - it's a little crazy, little chemical, summery, fresh, but on the end - young and charming with Avant-garde meets classic vibe. Comment Report abuse. Sorry but I intensely dislike this. Sparkle, dazzle, zesty magic! There was a problem adding this item to Cart.

My new scent obsession: liquid sunshine.

"Referring back in time, Noontide Petals is a bright, brilliantly glittering fragrance with a modern twist. The fragrance was launched in April 2013. Amazon.com : No.14 Noontide Petals by Tauer Perfumes Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz Spray : Beauty. i just get an overwhelming old lady powder and iris concoction. Has the signature Tauerade in the base....and while very different from the other Tauer creations, there is no mistaking this is Tauer. I cantfind it would. This is something so classic that there is not even attempt to make it more modern and innovative. This is a snapshot, unfiltered and raw, from one of the desks in the perfumes factory yesterday.